OMG Holders

Are OMG holders starting to lose their minds as the inevitable realization that they've invested in a scam seeps in?

I really hope your entire network isn't full of paranoid retards who can't handle simple criticisms of their Thai shitcoin.
>lol you're using English just like this nigger therefore I don't have to respond
Fucking 10/10 delusional avoidance

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-140728.png (1440x2560, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@exposer/cryptomedicated-or-james-edwards-and-chayleh-tracey-fraud-exposed-or-picture-proof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The funny thing is that you don't have the balls to link to the actual thread.
Also, you are the migger. I can tell by your screenshot. It's your phone.

Post a picture of your hand and if you're not the migger, I'll pay you 0.2 BTC.
Deal?
I'll post the txid in this thread.

You literally will not do that so fuck off.

Do you have any idea how bad you make OMG look when you run away from any criticism shouting nigger nigger nigger?
>implying this isn't your intention

Inb4 "that PROVES you're blah blah"

This shit is so fucking tiring holy fuck.

SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO DISCUSS OMGS COMPLETE FAILURE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

I'll pay you 0.2 BTC if you can prove you're not black.
I told you in the last thread as well. Just fucking do it. It's such easy money

I don't believe you. So I'm not doing shit for some fucking retard.

I waited for two hours for you to post your hand. Now i finally get another chance. Send me a timestamped pic of your hand, proving you're not the migger.
How hard can this be?
Only the real migger would skip on such a golden opportunity.

I told you in the last thread I'll even tip you if you show your nigger manlet hands

I'll let you continue to make OMG look like it's followers are REQ-tier instead of having you conveniently change IP addresses once I do your little dance

I'm right here and I'm dead serious.
And post a link to the previous thread, if you have the balls to do it.

Nobody is falling for your shit anymore, Justin Edwards.

Inb4 3 "people" have short replies to me with 40 seconds time difference all agreeing with this guy

Be a man for once. Post your hands and I'll pay you 0.2 BTC if you're not the migger.

Send me 0.2 btc up front and I promise I'll return it if I can't take a pic of my white hand

Post your BTC address and a pic of your white hands with a timestamp and i will send you 0.2 BTC.
I told you a million times in the previous thread.
How fucking stupid are you to skip on this chance? You disappeared in that last thread.

I will if you pay me up front. I promise I'll return it if I can't post my white hand.

What's wrong? Don't trust some fucking user on Jow Forums?

I caught you twice in the same day. I can't stop laughing.

Attached: 12531021_166438060390774_569377170_a.jpg (320x320, 16K)

You are the worst OMG holder in the fucking world

steemit.com/bitcoin/@exposer/cryptomedicated-or-james-edwards-and-chayleh-tracey-fraud-exposed-or-picture-proof

Hello!

Attached: 1_3ipxGxV0nnvNqKyfx_DKzA.jpg (2000x2666, 830K)

This is who spams OMG fud. Check archive sites.

>literally one person in the world criticizes a coin with hundreds of thousands of followers on Twitter
Hey whatever you gotta do to ignore those criticisms man
>delusion on display

Dude. Just post a pic of your hands. I'm offering 0.2 BTC here.

I'll even tip you if you're the migger. I'm dead serious. I'll post the txid in this thread

Just give it to me first and we agree.
I promise I'll give it back if I don't post my hand!

>being retarded enough to let a handful of people make you sell your OMG

The more you say this the more you prove to everyone you're the migger.
You're a midget manlet and a nigger.
You will forever be tiny and black as the night. No amount of shitposting and deception will make you grow a quarter of an inch.

Just pay me 0.2btc and then I'll post my hand.

Come on! What's wrong?

I don't have your address, you fucking retarded migger

>SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO DISCUSS OMGS COMPLETE FAILURE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

(You)'re pathetic.

There's only one man on biz who would skip and avoid such an offer... And that's the migger himself.
All you had to do was post a timestamped pic of your hand. And i promise on my mother's grave i will send 0.2 BTC to your BTC address.

Instead, you do everything to avoid having to admit you're the migger

13ack8LspW2EypJKfoxMqo65oJzhJNSDE7

Send 0.2btc and I will post the pic.

Nice ID.

Confirming this is me switched phone internet

lol the OMG team already said they dont believe in plasma so theyre moving to cosmos

you honestly think omise would run an ico for 30m if they thought it the project was worth 1b?

I highly recommend everyone to read this thoroughly.
The OP is literally a convicted child rapist.
I'm not even saying this as a joke. I'm dead serious. This is genuinely, unironically the OP.

Any time you want to send 0.2btc I will prove you wrong.

You have my address.

We're all waiting.

Post your hand first, you child raping nigger. Nobody is falling for your scams.
How do you live with yourself, honestly? What kind of life are you living?

Kek. I promise to post it ONCE I get my 0.2 btc.

All you have to do is send it ;]

WE are waiting for YOU.
Stop trying to avoid it. Stop trying to manipulate the situation. You got caught black-handed.
Your tiny little black hands which jerk off to pictures of little children.

Kek

Then you're not getting the money, you niglet. ;)

This is the OP. This is the man posting these threads on biz daily. He was close to being sued by the omise company.

Attached: offender.png (772x288, 111K)

Even if this nigger was executed you'd still avoid any criticism of OMG by claiming everyone was him

Absolutely not. I'm the first one to criticize this project.
But you are spreading misinformation. Even the OP picture is deception. You try to deceive and manipulate. You did it with your articles as well, which almost resulted in a full blown lawsuit against you.
All of biz is well aware of your tricks.
There's plenty of people here who have strong doubts about this project. And for good reason. But not a single person falls for your bullshit.

Dumped this a week ago, was a good decision

Look at their github repo.
You sold at the worst possible time.

>19 posts by this id
The absolute state of deluded omg bagholders

OP, literally all you have to do is send a picture of your hand. Are you retarded?

lol is this true

Hahahahah. That sounds like something a medieval peasant would say during the plague.
>Keep your eyes open for the migger! A tiny black man who brings you ill health

Yes. It's real.
The OP's screenshot is deceptive. He got caught again in the previous thread as well.

mate the migger stuff sounds mental whether it's true or not.