His Report Is Out

Who bought his report and what does he say this time? He has been very wrong this year

Attached: 20180615_133502.jpg (1440x1046, 1.01M)

Does it say anything about Link? Thats the real question

>what does he say this time
Penis

He says to HODL user

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-191748_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg (1432x2054, 1.06M)

he says, buy etherium

Attached: 1530136560378.png (380x349, 101K)

He also says Litecoin Millionaires are imminent

Attached: 20180620_070204.jpg (1572x1406, 572K)

He dedicated about two paragraphs worth to LINK. Good stuff.

who is this guys again ? i recognize him but i dont know his name or why hes famous

he says july 2018 will have emotional values that exceed dec 2017

then some big crash after after august, and another big run near dec

nah but im patreoned with a psychic who has had a pretty good hitrate. says chainlink will basically do same thing as last year, up a down, maybe some small success.

What does 'emotional value' mean?

Does that mean it goes way up or it goes way the fuck down? How come he can't talk in english?

>listening to a schizophrenic grandpa pretending he can see into the future.

Not true. Clif has never mentioned link or smartcontracts.com

Clif is talking about positive emotional value, excitement.

>Don't know Clif the God
Get out newfag!

hes says moon user

filedropper / atlabnw6-26

still thinks financial system is gonna get replaced with something and cryptos playing some part

Human language feels out the future.

Clif has been painstakingly coding linguistic filtering, for MSFT, etc. for a long time.

June Webbot Report
The data is suggesting that
so many new projects are reaching implementation phase across Summer (northern
hemisphere), that it seems as though there are not enough days in the week to absorb all
the information. The descriptions of the pressures on 'attention space', 'emotional
capacity', and 'moods' within and around CryptoSpace include sets headed by 'joy',
'giddiness', 'satisfaction', 'pride', 'enthusiasm', 'ebullience', 'effervescent', and other
language that forms the core sets for the emergence of the 'Soaring Twenties' emotional
tone forecasts from previous reports. Note that this global 'mood' will be very anchored
in China, and greater Asia, but will also include parts of Europe, and the Americas. This
is also contrasted against the rising amount of language for 'profound earth (solar
system) changes' over these next few decades.
Other language includes an extended emotional rise that continues from July 9 through
to mid August. This is in opposition to the 'conflicts', and 'power struggles' that will be
seemingly dominating the 'news cycles'. These sets are all focusing on the '(profound,
deep, significant, life altering, long lasting, fundamental, core) changes' that are
developing across this year and across the 'institutions (and power structures)' of the
global populace.

He's been also wrong about the Poleshift, Ashtar Command Intervention and Bigfoot.

read his july reported got excited

re read his march may reported

everything was wrong

Typical link niggers. There is not one positive aspect of their project so they go and make shit up because they don't have anything else.

What a fucking piece of shit. Can't wait for the mass linky suicide. Should be very stinky indeed.

some user posted a link 2 it yesterday i got it for free, lurk more newfags

How many more chance do you give him until you give up on his prediction user?

Attached: 20180609_225053.jpg (1558x1036, 472K)

Tell that to the silver baghodlers that he created

Other language includes an extended emotional rise of Chainlink from July 9 through
to mid August. This is in opposition to the 'conflicts', and 'power struggles' that will be
seemingly dominating the 'news cycles'. These sets are all focusing on the '(profound,
deep, significant, life altering, long lasting, fundamental, core) changes' that are
developing across this year and across the 'institutions (and power structures)' of the
global populace.

>everything was wrong
You may feel this way this fall

idc as long as btc doesnt fucking die in the next 6 months i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say its possible his timing is just off. i just find him incredibly intelligent and articulate with a really amazing breadth of knowledge in his interviews. and hes been calling btc will be huge literally since the beginning

So let me get this straight.

New ATH next month?

Big fucking crash below where we are now in December?

Totally betting the farm on this one

Beautifully worded by Clif.

>give him 6 months
You are very generous user. It's more like a month at Max for me. He sounds either smart or too much dungeon and dragons kinda guy to me

Attached: 20180611_212225.jpg (1686x986, 1.01M)

>im patreoned with a psychic
How accurate is this psychic user? Clif has been very wrong this year.