Hello guys

Hello guys.

I can't reveal who I am, but you should know that during the next 3 hours a bunch of whales will start a coordinated BTC dump (target is sub 5750) in order to shake even more weakhand hodlers.
Expect an upside breakout to create FOMO and then a series of giant red candles.

Tether up now and rebuy in 6 hours.

Mr. Bear

Attached: 2010-brown-bear.jpg (664x1000, 210K)

>whales
>coordinated
low IQ LARP

>insider here

Nice try Mr. Bear

Attached: Spacex.jpg (854x570, 310K)

Doo iiit.

A break below 5800 now would have a significant chance of causing capitulation.

>I can't reveal who I am

Attached: 1526434068820.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

It's not a discord of course, but these whales coordinate dumps in order to manipulate the price on multiple exchanges at the same time.

whatever i wont ever sell i am in too deep

Posts of this kind are always LARP. Fuck you.

See you in 3 hours.

Post a screenshot.

Attached: 1529506991964.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Why? You'll say it's photoshopped or edited anyway.

Just wait and see. Or you can ignore me this time and watch BTC dump of course.

Hello Larpee Pajeet

I'm the guy who moved 48k btc yesterday (a minor part of my assets). What you say can't happen. Believe me.

Feel free to edit it. Just post it within 3 minutes.

Attached: 1528635826088.jpg (1200x795, 768K)

I have only one communication channel with them, so if I post anything from it they'll know who I am.

Just wait and see.

sorry kiddo there's no way you and your discord buddies can move the market lol

Hello goys, I am come from future. Original paster of this articles is number 1 absolute correct. Us whale is make bitconis goe to be worth no monies. please make selling for to not be broke.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 66K)

wheres your short?

I won't post the amount since it can be easily edited anyway.

Attached: Capture.png (145x90, 2K)

UPDATE:

There wasn't enough buying power for a breakout up so they decided to start dumping right away once the price is closer to the support.

It starts soon. Last chance to tether up before the 6000 break.

Oh wow, it's almost as if this huge green candle was gonna bart at some point. Unbelieveable.

I'm just leaking that "some point" for you.

They've started dumping. The aim is to keep the price below 6000 for the daily close on CEST timezone.

we're going doowwaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What is the purpose to keep it under

A lot of investors do TA on daily candles. This would be the first daily close sub 6000 of the year if they'll manage to pull this off.

Like your friends are trying to push the price down, there are a bunch of whales who want the price to stay above 6k. Too many individuals with their own agendas, being coordinated or not this is a momentary bump on the road.

Bitcoin insider here (i had lunch with satoshi today) op is full of shit

Daily candle is always UTC, u some kinda noob?

I agree. The point of the whales I know is to get the daily close sub 6000 to trigger a massive panic selling of long term investors, and to rebuy BTC later at much lower prices.

I don't know if bulls will prevail or not this time, but "my friends" think they can pull it off and it's gonna be huge.

Not always.

What happens when the whales have sufficiently chased off normies for eternity and all they've succeeding in doing is creating a bunch of bags for themselves?

The thing about BTC is the fact that it is easy to track the amount of BTC on exchanges, but Bears, in general, forget that there are people on the sidelines waiting with a big amount of cash. There is a lot more cash than there is BTC...

Uhhh?
You not need for be insider 2 know this
It happened LITTERALLY every day

Attached: 1530209069790.png (894x894, 265K)

it was obvious it was gonna go sub 6k soon whether there was a "co-ordinated whale dump" or not

That's what you don't understand about normies, there's a fuckload of them and they are very stupid. As soon as they see the insane green candles coming back they will FOMO right back in.

Yeah normies have a bad memory overall

The aim isn't to chase off people for eternity, it's to get BTC's price as low as possible before institutional money comes in (around 6 months probably, but that's a my personal estimation).

It's not that easy...

This daily close will be different.

Good, I hope you've shorted then!

cant even keep it below 6k

c.ucks

I personally know a lot of people thirsty to get in with a big wallet, maybe you are underestimating the amount of capital in FIAT that is interested in BTC

i tethered up a month ago, feels good man

Attached: 1530123548610.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

The CoinDesk's index is below 6000. The point isn't to push it down as far as they can, but to simply keep it below 6000.

The buying volume is little to none, the whales simply keep hidden sell orders at around 6000 and they'll do a last push in 20 minutes to trigger panic selling.

You are underestimating the whales.

So you're basically saying buy in 20 minutes?

This is so much like clockwork it hurts

How many hours left?

When or how frequently does this happen?

Thanks

who the fuck would still panic sell

The amount of capital in BTC is very low, I'm not underestimating, I know there is no liquidity in this market, and that these whales can do what they are doing because of it, but there is a very limited amount of BTC to be sold and a very high quantity of FIAT to enter the market, not saying this will happen soon, but the long-term is very bright. For now is DCA

LMAO it's actually been 3 Hours since this post. Your whale's didn't do anything.

If you are an investor or a long term trader, then forget about BTC at least until autumn.

15 minutes left for the close. This happens when the volume dies and it becomes relatively easy to push the price up or down.

People who use CoinBase and trade/invest on daily candles.

This is exactly why whales are so desperate to push the price down, because the long-term is very bright and they want more.

Currently BTC is below 6k at Coinmarketcap, OP is legit

OP you're legit man. Any good forums, telegram groups, discord groups, websites, blogs, etc. we should join or keep an eye on for legit inside info like this? And thanks for the caution.

LMAO it was fucking real

Out of interest what's your opinion on ZRX? I'm all in on it

From zero to hero, Jow Forums in a nutshell...

So op how can I make sure I get the next notification, please sirs just want some decent buy and sell signals

5370 in two weeks!!!

Screen cap me, senpai! Short em, senpai!

OP you have inside info and importantly you have a good heart. Is there anyway we can follow you (e.g. via twitter, email, etc), want to hear all your thoughts and updates.

>> OP you're legit man. Any good forums, telegram groups, discord groups, websites, blogs, etc. we should join or keep an eye on for legit inside info like this? And thanks for the caution.
>> OP you have inside info and importantly you have a good heart. Is there anyway we can follow you (e.g. via twitter, email, etc), want to hear all your thoughts and updates.

Pajeet detected. Gimme moneys sir, me be respectful sir, you are great sir

I can only get so erect. Please let this be true

There is no point in keeping altcoins while BTC is in downtrend.

No, at least the whales I know don't use them.

I will post again if they'll coordinate again for something this big, but I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

No, I'll post only here and only on the right occasions. Don't trust any public group/forum/telegram.

It is done

i just woke up, is it too late to sell/short?

You should wear a trip code OP.

Why is your current estimate 6 months when it comes to the return of a bull market?

you were not a faggot today, OP, thank you!

P.S.
even if you are, we love you for you

bwahahaha everyone and their fucking mother was expecting this....theres still retards like you here which means we ahvent hit capitulation yet

OK, it's done guys. I hope you followed my advice.

Whales are slowly pulling out, looks like there is enough downwards momentum now. According to them, BTC has a clear road to 5000, and from there they'll decide on their next move.

I'm going offline, I hope I got the secure tripcode right.

See you in august probably.

no user, it has only just begun

Attached: yuri.jpg (941x713, 61K)

I have been hearing about institutional investors for the entirety of 2018. Why are they always 6 months away?

Even if you are right. That is only one player or group in the market. There are much more actors with different strategies to interact with the market.

One single entity cant predict the market.

Please check in occasionally to let us know thanks. Thanks Mr. Bear.

>btc staying bellow 6k for long

Bru look at this dude Oh no no no

Oh here is one thing I don’t understand. Why would institutions come into a market that is being highly manipulated by whales of the like who just accumulated something years ago when it was so cheap, and institutions have actual USD. Why would they want to even come into a market where they’ll get pumped and dumped on?

based. ty and see you soon

Attached: Geppetto.gif (236x392, 20K)

Thanks man gl

because BTC has the potential to achieve global reach that no one institution can, and actually overturn gold, a top leading indicator for the past five millenniums

fomo is universal

considering some of the institutions (banks) can print fiat i dont think they would consider it a problem to pick up a large stake.

You might be overestimating the institutions man. They aren't as smart as you think they are. I heard a lot of them already invested in EOS. A centralized shit coin. Let that sink in. They don't get it yet that the whole point of all of this shit is decentralization.

It never touched your target. Perhaps "whales" is just highly coordinated psyops

Guys wtf was this just right now?? This is the first time I witnessed a more or less live moderated dump of whales... fuck I wanna know so bad what their plan is for BTC..

>back centralized coins
>criminalize or corrupt decentralized coins

hurrdurr they dunno what dey doing

You also said "rebuy in six hours" but now it's "see you in autumn"

>>

Futures expire barely under 6k. No where near 5750. You know?

Too bad I didn't see this on time. No short squeeze expected this time?

Like anyone can control that... There is a high probability of a squeeze, since most retards will short after a big dump, and not before

Why for the fuck sake I closed 1/2 shorts in futures. All in longs now.

This is the reason OP started this thread. He was shorting, and wanted all of you assholes to sale.

You were sucking his dick half an hour ago, don't worry friend you will get it next time

Guilty. But didn't realize his ulterior motive until now.

It was pretty fucking obvious, also, do you really think a post on Jow Forums helps him?? Jow Forums has 0 relevance on Bitcoin price.

>do you really think a post on Jow Forums helps him??
Although there's a lot shit posting and larpers, occasionally if the thread is legit, it can become viral and spread to other forums, blogs, groups, sites, etc

>It was pretty fucking obvious
Not really obvious, since nobody else made the claim that this was his motive. In addition, the majority of threads, where people claim to have inside info, are merely composed of larpers, which is evident by their failed prediction.

Lol, no

How was it not obvious... He had no reason to post shit like this, the percentage of success from a coordinated market movement decreases the more the people know... How can't you find this obvious?

We are gonna have a talk later, this was a little too far....

Attached: 151001111029-bear-stocks-markets-780x439.jpg (780x439, 42K)

bullish divergence at 15m

>the percentage of success from a coordinated market movement decreases the more the people know.

Nope, not in all cases

If a lot knew the price of BTC would be down to 5k tomorrow, who the fuck wouldn't also sale, and also consider rebuying in at 5K?

If you didn't know it would go down all the way to 5k, alot would buy much higher than 5k, which would mean OP could've lost money since he was trying to short.

Hence the reason why OP likely shared this info.

Holy shit he's right. We're going under guys. Mayday mayday. This is it.

There are 2 sides of a coin, people who want to buy and the people who want to sell. A failed coordinated dump at 6k could signal a reversal, since sells would get exhausted

brainlet, the circumstances were completely different when that happened. global btc volume was more than double what it is now, and btc shorts were at an all time high. right now longs outnumber shorts by the thousands. there aren;t nearly enough shorts for the same thing to happen right now

Why OP said it was over and now it's dumping again.

Who cares, the point is if he's trying to short, which he was, it doesn't matter if there's a reversal or not after the short's expiring date/time. And they still reached a primary target which was pushing the price below 6k.