None of you fags are worth my time

None of you fags are worth my time.
I still DESPISE each and single one of you. Unlike most low life fags here I am not here to shill. I'm here to educate you.
I want you fags to make make money and I want you faggots to keep making money.
If you faggots leave the crypto space. This board will die. Marketcap will shrink. You're gonna tell your boyfriends how bad crypto is blabla don't invest don't get involved.
Not good. I am the yang with the big wang and you're the yin with the small brain.
Emotional faggots should stay away from my thread, this thread will ruin your day.

Lesson 1/
Volume price analysis works but you're too fixated on trivial matters like the fundamentals.
How the fuck can you analyze the fundamentals when there are no business cases. Challenge me brainlet give me a analysis on ambrosus.
I want cashflow statements, cost, risk, give me the financial metrics... You can't. How the fuck can you evaluate a token without these crucial metrics?
You can't that is why this tokens are traded on exchanges.
It's a fucking market and the price of the tokens will be determined by the market.
Supply demand. The fags with the most coins will manipulate the price to his own advantage.

If you are trading a erc-20 token, find the fag with the biggest bag, if this faggot is selling his bag, dump before he dumps.
If this fag is accumulating... accumulate.
The market is runned by big bag holders. You brainlets ''invest'' these whales ''trade'' learn the difference.
How to find the fags with the biggest bags.
Find the contract adresss- go to token holders - it will list 10 adresses with the biggest bag holders.

Attached: 1530168223477.png (2010x864, 184K)

thanks bought 100k

Yeah nah dude

Don't be a hodl faggot..
The price of every fucking altcoin you see is pegged to BTC. Alts follow the price of BTC. This is how the game is rigged and setup.
Don't be a hodl faggot. If you want to make money in this ponzi game. You need to learn T.A.
-Avoid bullshit T.A like smelliot-waves, moving averages.
-Don't position trade in bearish trends...

Watch the price movements of BTC, it will resonate through the entire fucking alt-coin universe.

If your shitty altcoin mooned while BTC was flash-crashing. Every sat you gained will have to be paid back.

Market agrees that we hold 6k

Attached: 1530211187673.jpg (1169x864, 250K)

go back to flipping burgers

>Still believes in the supply/demand meme
>Thinks he's better than everyone else because he talks with fancy words.

You're funny man

It's part of a series of bearflags. Every uptrend will be a distribution wave.

I'm counting 4 on the day chart.

6k feb
6k april

We bounced from 6k within days.
This time it's different....
3 x oversold within 1 month.
This is a sign of weak demand and surplus of supply.
Only manipulation will save crypto market from it's doom.
We need washtrading, We need manipulation, we need artificial pumps. We need fake volume.
SEC is hunting down on ''bitcoin manipulators.. we won't see a pump anytime soon.

You are not wrong despite you trying to be edgy about it. This is pretty simple and anyone with a brain understands this, it's the basics of any market, you learn this shit within the first 2 pages of any investing book. Oh, wait I forgot: "Fag, I couldn't care less about what you think despite writing an essay about it".

>mocks Elliot waves
>says we're on wave 4

Op, you're a faggot. Bitcoin is fine and shall show the world soon enough.

>oversold
>rsi
Never going to make it OP

I'm going to stop posting.
You should fucking pay me for my every word. I type.

If you fags have read my previous post
May-2018 US led a probe into Bitcoin Manipulation. I warned you fags that we were gonna lose huge chunks of volume.
Green-volume that retail wage cucks can't fill.
The supply-demand imbalance speaks for itself.
I guarantee you fags that is the only the beginning.

We need manipulation to keep bitcoin alive but you fags don't realize it.
Any fag that thinks adoption is around the corner is straight up deillusional.

post more op
don't listen to the brainlets

I would be interested to see OP talk more on the subject. If manipulation is needed (and we have less of it) then what is the reason behind the current barts? Bitcoin right now has been grinding sideways for a while but the 24hr volume still is doing fine. Does anyone have a good explanation for the current lack of volatility?

High frequency trading bots.

The stock market is only 10% human trades and bots have come into play with Bitcoin. It's why you'll see almost 0 volume with a big spike randomly. It's an algorithm getting triggered. People FOMO in, then the price barts and algo bot wins again.

It'll only stop when real volume is coming back in.

Lack of volatility - it is what it is. Welcome to the slow bleed. A lot of people really sincerely think this is the bottom. When it breaks we'll capitulate some more as reality begins to set in.

>You should fucking pay me for my every word. I type.

4 AMB has been deposited to your account

keep going OP

Where is PoS/PoL? (Proof of Short/Proof of Long)
Reminder to not trust any TA fag that does not show his LEVERAGED positions that concur with his analysis.
If he doesn't trust his money with his TA it's because it's not worth a shit.
>"but I don't like gambling"
So TA is not that solid if it's a gamble for you then?
Anyone can hold, not everyone can net profits on leverage and avoid liquidation until cashing out, it takes real skills and balls, because you can not afford to be wrong or you'll lose all your money, unlike when you're not on leverage.

That's what I was gonna say
>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

bump

>deillusional