I can't accept this life

While billionaires are living life, I'm wage slaving away my days. I'm 20 and I'm still a wage cuck. Nah, I can't fucking accept this. I will become a fucking Billionare and earn my freedom and dominate this shitty world. Unlike most people, I actually can't accept the fact that I'm just a wage slave. I need to become successful. I'm currently making my own video game. It's a pain in the ass but I'm doing it cuz I got a good idea and I'm working really hard. I wanna start my own game company and then expand to manga with my friend and expand to more markets and grow my company and become a fucking Billionare AND EARN MY MOTHERFUCKING FREEDOM THAT I DESERVE

Attached: IMG_9305.jpg (1533x2048, 420K)

And see this thumbnail pic? My best friend drew this and I'm gonna enter manga making with her

I will fucking dominate this life

And this world

That's neat OP
I hope you make it

Thank you nice user

Me too. My whole life I just wanted to be free. This is still my dream. I'm tired of applying to and getting rejected by literal garbage jobs like Steak n Shake. I want to be free. We understand one another

never mind, you have autism and are crazy

Stop blogging.

You just started a chain of negative comments on this thread. Fuck you faggot

descent into the fiery pits of autism

I don't just wanna be free. I wanna dominate and be powerful

just bustin ya balls OP i hope you make it

You all are just sheep. One person comments a negative reply and you all follow the "ha ha fag" chain link

Fucking sheep minded faggot normies

>power
>freedom
Choose one

Power is freedom my fellow faglet

never mind get fucked faggot your a weird autist fag thats gonna end up in the street crying about muh normie oppression

You are probably beta as fuck if you can't handle a few negative comments on an anonymous internet forum

>20 yo
>ABLOO BLOO BLOO

You haven't even begun to lived life you weenie.

Attached: 1484933561798.jpg (637x637, 64K)

Watchu mean I can't handle it? I can handle it just fine fag

Are you behind the boomer meme? How much were you bullied at school?

Fucking go away you disgusting normie

it is obvious as fuck that you cant and also some kind of delayed emotional intelligence going on

I was never bullied in school

No, I'm pretty sure you're a numale. You want to be a billionaire through making video games and manga, and instead you're hanging out here. You realize the only billionaires in those industries are the suits, right? And even then, there aren't many of them.

Lol nah, I'm just having fun faggot

Making games isn't the only thing I'm gonna do. It's just the starting thing I'm gonna do which will then give me more opportunities

shit posting aside have you started a project yet, what type of game are you gonna make?

get back to work
think about what you could have accomplished with all that time you've spent responding to your own posts on a chan

you really want it right? get the fuck back to work

Your first post was a bit cringey but nothing terrible but every response after that was off the deep end.

That's pretty cool OP, give me your online handle I want to follow your journey