Why are Dutch people such cunts to anyone who isn't a local...

Why are Dutch people such cunts to anyone who isn't a local? It's a beautiful country but many people here seem like rude spergs who lack basic social etiquette when interacting with foreigners

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png (255x170, 383)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLurEnjOeMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mind posting green text?

GTFO abdullah muahadin

I'm Australian, Josè

Go fuck yourself. And go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLurEnjOeMo
1:13 based

This Reddit movies are so cringy.

Attached: Tourist scum.png (1873x189, 50K)

By Dutch, you mean Amsterdam? It's filled with Arabs and Tourists. No wonder the locals aren't friendly.

Dutch people I knew seem aspergic ngl.

Think it's a cultural thing.

I just got back from a one week long vacation in the Netherlands and am now ready to give a full and unbiased Yelp review of the country. Let's start with the people, they're all gay. Every single man above the age of 12 I saw was wearing short shorts and had earrings. They all walked very feminine and spoke with unnaturally high pitched voices. Half of the faggots I encountered wanted to fuck and since I'm not gay I only took up half of them on their offer (because when you go abroad you have to respect other people's cultures not because I'm gay). Most of the women had boy haircuts and half of them dressed like men. Overall I wasn't pleased and stuck out like a sore thumb because I'm very heterosexual. Secondly, the architecture. The Netherlands have some of the most beautiful architecture I've ever seen and it's a shame to see how it's treated. Nearly every church and bridge has graffiti all over it and I saw about 15 different times men peeing on the sides of buildings. Overall, Dutch people live in a wonderful land but act worse than niggers. Thirdly, the climate. It was very cold but that's OK because I like the cold. One day it was only 7°C out but I still saw two buck naked faggots having sex on the beach. Overall it's OK. Fourthly, the food. The food is OK, albeit kind of bland. Fifthly, the flowers. The Dutch are known for their tulips. The tulips were OK I guess, I don't get excited over flowers.

How did this trip change my mind? I had a preconceived notion that Dutchmen were handsome conservative based and redpilled goodboys and thus always treated them with respect on Jow Forums. Now that I know they're all earring wearing gigafaggots I will never respect one ever again and will actively try to insult as many as I can.

Attached: 1450416945538.jpg (322x226, 31K)

i guess they have had enough with strangers, considering that more than half of their population is moroccans and turks. same thing applies for belgium

Belgians have really yellow skin. Also, you're not even a real country.

Do people actually visit Belgium?

Yeah, when they're driving through to get to France.

yeah i dont really care because im not even a belgian. so if there is any belgian reading this, they are more than welcome to defend themselves. what i said earlier was merely an observation of mine

>driving through Belgium
Poor Netherlanders.

Attached: 1548595853088.jpg (850x425, 69K)

So a lebo cunt

I'm visiting Brussels right now. Was gonna walk to the Manneken Pis but my gf threw a tantrum cause she wanted to nap. So now I'm just shitposting. Maybe I'll walk up to the palais de justice later. Thanks for reading my blog Pierre, I appreciate it.

The Dutch are based, they're just an acquired taste. They're blunt and honest, to the point where they miss the subtle nuances in foreign cultures. They're probably the most trustworthy and level-headed people in Europe as a result though. I'd rather them lead the EU than France or Germany desu.

Attached: file.png (600x450, 281K)

Kek

Great blog, you're welcome.

this 2bh.
to us you're all women who ask us if their ass is fat in those pants and get angry when we say yes.

you are in amsterdam as anglo?
you deserve everything that comes to you, go piss drunk in a canal

Attached: zo zie ik de briste toerist het liefst.jpg (1024x576, 804K)

>t my gf threw a tantrum cause she wanted to nap.
Hahhha you didn't slapped her onto her proper place? Please I would beat her up send her the hotel, get drunk on Belgium beer and fuck her in the ass. Woman only respect men that beat them or fuck other woman if you don't do these things you are a omega cuck.

>Liking tasty dairy(cow Cummins) is bad

Attached: 0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg (960x492, 56K)

The ass part was last night. The beer part will probably be tonight. Any recommendations?

Also I see why Hitler was a fan of this thing. It's massive.

Attached: ;DDD.jpg (1000x534, 111K)