I find it absolutely incredible how I can interact with people from around the world through the internet and this site...

I find it absolutely incredible how I can interact with people from around the world through the internet and this site. I can talk with people from France, Germany, Spain, Italy. People from all over Europe, Africa, Asia and America. Not even our parents had this sort of opportunity to communicate globally with such ease. I'd like to take this opportunity to ask how you are, no matter where you come from. How are you right now and what do you feel about your country? All the best.

Attached: Nige.webm (1024x576, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VahuChwc_O8G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just farted

Yeah you can fuck off

incredibly hilarious post

Based

Cringe

Hello Pajeet

Hello friend.

How are you, friend?

I'm doing pretty good. What about you?

This is treason.

Attached: eu3914yc0ya21.jpg (2048x1536, 114K)

Not bad, thanks. Tell me. What are the best things about where you live and the worst?

What's wrong brother?
I live in tier 2 city so there isn't much to do here. The pollution here is horrible and there is way too much poverty.
The food here is pretty good and my whole extended family in this city so I'm never lonely.

Attached: gwaliorfort.png (600x400, 372K)

Nothing brother. It's just a because your being friendly with the evil british.

about to eat some 'sta. What are you up to, friends?

Attached: sta.jpg (800x533, 93K)

haha neet :DD

you are a nice person
ill call you 'the cringy brit'

>what do you feel about your country?
It ceased to exist in 1945 and here is what I think of the F"R""G" Ltd:
no free speech, you get arrested immediately for thinking wrongly or showing any sign of patriotism
rape and murder occuring daily
60% taxes
shitty infrastructure, public health and education, despite sky high taxes, because all money gets used on replacement of the native population so we can import 85 IQ cheap work force
jewish overlords run the government
muslim overlords run the streets
public transport NEVER arrives on time
no guns so we can't even defend ourselves
no military or borders, so this "country" would be overrun by some savages within a week

That webm is cute =3

B+R
Keep fighting the good fight, brother.

Heroin for me!

fuck off

Attached: 1516037426318.jpg (554x526, 110K)

What's that got to do with me?

>africa
kek

the absolute state of modern anglos

t.english teacher

enjoy brexshit

Thanks, I will.

HAHAHAHA I GET IT
BECAUSE BREXIT IS SHIT
BREX...SHIT!
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHA

Attached: 1475567968734.png (323x214, 150K)

youtu.be/VahuChwc_O8G

>young light skinned men in university or "looking" for work", right wing or nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

Pretty boring, we are pretty much the same guy thanks to one global internet culture.

you seem upset

Just full of appreciation for your original sense of humour

I'm not nihilistic I am hopeful and full of purpose!

I may not agree with Nigel on some things but he always brings a smile to my face with his vigour and charisma

Attached: 1516300366436.gif (540x603, 188K)

Is it poor where you live?

Yes, but internet is cheap and global internet culture is literally the same everywhere.
We type the same language, talk about the same shit, joke about the same shit, have the same work or "love" issues.
There is nothing international here, we are the same global boring dudes. Call me when 4channeler has more people outside of edgy nerds.

What I'm trying to say is that you're not communicating with an old traditional mountain villager from Bulgaria, Adidas gopnic from Russia, Queen or Paki harem pimp from the UK.
You're communicating with all the nerds from the countries, same as you. And this is not as interesting or "international".

>What I'm trying to say is that you're not communicating with an old traditional mountain villager from Bulgaria

Disappointing