P3D

So you guys are gonna miss out on this bounce-back?

Attached: chart_bounce.png (1075x516, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q2IjpP5_KQE
powh3d.hostedwiki.co/pages/Fomo3D Explained
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: dawg.jpg (656x1024, 216K)

F3D when

FOMO3D coming out this Sunday.

Oh baby, gimmie dat fomo

Attached: fomo3dcoke.png (472x565, 178K)

>mfw comfy holding p3d
>mfw fomo3d will generate divs for p3d
>mfw will play fomo3d to gain even more divs
>mfw getting ETH without even doing shit
The one time I listen to Jow Forums and this happens.

Attached: praising_intensifies.jpg (235x215, 11K)

The clone wars have ended. FOMO3D is being released this Sunday.

as the Canadian prime minister. i endorse this game!

Attached: aritz.png (104x104, 12K)

p3d divis for life. anyone not buying right now before fomo launch is seriously an idiot that can't help himself.

P3d is the first non-zero sum game this world has ever seen and you faggots are missing out

If Trudeau gets in then I have to too

cant wait to tend to my divvies then use them as tender for chicken tendies :)

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 12.07.47 AM.png (800x600, 709K)

Attached: vitalik_fomo.png (800x800, 298K)

Going all in in that first round ICO

RAH RAH P3D

P3D 4 U & ME

Attached: IMG_0588.jpg (630x945, 143K)

Attached: 1.png (1101x250, 55K)

Attached: 2.png (1093x322, 63K)

Attached: F3D_V3_compress.gif (500x500, 3.65M)

youtu.be/q2IjpP5_KQE

Literally making money every day

Easily the #1 eth project

actually its the best app ever

keep sleeping on this,

Attached: IZoN-kctg2KaCI00QYdRB1mVd8J04w3gjQwhXJTAkr8.png (640x618, 618K)

the snek lives

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 6.16.20 PM.png (1748x876, 115K)

For those of you wondering what it is all even about:
powh3d.hostedwiki.co/pages/Fomo3D Explained
This article explains what it is in great detail.

>powh3d.hostedwiki.co/pages/Fomo3D Explained
so can i just buyback into POWH3d? I dont really like the shrimp or battle style games. I just want to collect divies like i used to

Yes, you can. This is sort of passive way to play Fomo3D. You would receive ETH dividends from every F3D key purchase and when a round ends, unless the winner is Team Bear.

This is the play. Breaking even on p3d at this point will still take some time, but getting in on the first round of f3d is easy money. Too many people invested in making it successful so they're going to drag it out to ensure the project gets attention, which will make it pay out huge to people who buy in the first hour once the round ends.

Attached: mdm.gif (200x150, 1.45M)

>24hr volume - 30 eth

the fomo is gone, peak fomo was 5k eth/day

if you're new, plz dont give your money to these discord pajeets. the game is over and anyone that didnt sell that top lost. move on

should'nt P3d go up quite a bit if Fomo is a success?

t. don't know how to DYOR
Because if you did you wouldn't be saying this.

cool to see the crypto dapp space grow with another what looks to be interesting game. the teams last product was the hottest thing in the dapp space. lot to live up to with a game release. i read on it a little in their wiki. sounded like its gotta lotta elements that could make it quite attractive.

oh wait. this is biz. damn.. ignore that talk above. i meant to say . derrrr muh deeeerrrrr shitpost deerrrr muh. idiots. meeeeh reeee ego. deerrrrrrrr. buy bags.... drrrreeererrr

It should, because if Fomo is a success people would want to have P3D tokens to receive dividents from Fomo3D regardless if they play it or not

do you have link for fomo3d?

It's not released yet, there was two testnets but they are closed now. Next up is the mainnet launch this sunday. You can read the wiki article before that, the link is here:

derr 5k eth day. derrrr. sustain that every day. math. derrr. not realistic to sustain.. derrr dumbass. derrr..

did you think before you typed that? if you measure a dapp by its ability to raise by 5k a day.... how many days till it has the total supply of all eth? fucktard. go lambo chase ICOs

"ico" link?...

I had p3d at the peak i made a ton, and on the downside I made a ton from the sale percentages as well...

lmao welcome back p3d pajeets. Where were you when everyone in p3d was getting dicked down as hard as can be?

i was getting dicked down by alts..

wait for F3D fambalaya

There is no link yet. "ICO" is a phase before each round in Fomo3D during which the tokens could be bought at the lowest possible price.
The devs will post a timer in the discord, when the timer reaches zero Fomo3D will be released on the mainnet and the link to the site will be posted.
The first ICO would last 1 hour, ICOs on the next round would likely be a lot shorter. They were 5 mins on the second testnet.
You probably better of reading that wiki article I refered you to to understand what Fomo3D is.

so this is basically an etherhell.com clone that took them 3 months to clone
wow
mind blown
truly this "P3D will be the base for a whole new game ecosystem" thing is paying off
brace yourselves for a shrimp farm clone next september

Read deeper, they are nothing alike

>mfw they didnt listen, and they wont listen, and ill have to keep posting an updated graph everyday for the next few weeks.

this is just the start

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 8.35.34 PM.png (1744x876, 115K)

been making money since making money since making money, honestly one of the only dapps that has been making me money the whole bear market of 2018 so far. divies every single day all in an ethereum smart contract... hmmmm no brainer here

Oh it's finally going back up? Nice.