Is it time to short Starbucks?

Is it time to short Starbucks?

news.starbucks.com/news/they-are-lifesaving-starbucks-offers-expanded-benefits-for-trans-people

Attached: 1530215283380.jpg (749x764, 115K)

For sure

Expect 2000 trans to work there or start working there for a free expensive medical treatment

Annual quotes are going down by 7%

>investing money in people that have a higher suicide rate than military veterans
That's a bold move. Where do they expect a return on their investment?

Attached: jewish tricks.jpg (884x927, 137K)

probably in lefty brownie points

Or maybe in tranny points?

1. All trannies will undergo surgery and will be required to look hot.
2. Trannies are happy to live out their submissive lives on meager starbucks paycheck that does not need to be indexed with inflation because tranny-loyalty.

Hot, cheap labor. Trump is turning America into Paradise.

Also trannies post-surgery + on hormones rarely live past 40yo so less burden on social security

nah id pay for a drink just to watch trannies fighting off the homeless junkies using the bathrooms that they can't kick out anymore

Tbh I think it's a reasonable PR move.

Imagine trying to run a mega business in 2018.

You can't just make a good product, MM MM NO NO NO. You've got to constantly remind everyone that you like gay butt sex, cross dressers and nogs, even if it comes at the cost of a lot of profit.

Business owner here. My business has a LGBT safeplace sticker in the window. Why? Because the local hipsters and LGBT crowd will go to great lengths to harass me otherwise.

t᠌᠌bh posting is back on the menu boys

Attached: 1529670207262s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>paying for mentally insane people to become their delusion
That’s not good

>Expending far more money on these special employees than they ever will create in tangible value for the company is a smart move

Attached: 1527892226444.png (499x338, 38K)

>paying for left wing PR brownie points while trump destroys america
smart
>paying for intensely loyal employees (even if they're mentally ill)
smart
>beating all your competitors to the punch because your stores are hitting market saturation and you need a boost in revenue
smart

Are they gonna have dilation stations like GDQ too?

don't know what that is but I'm sure they will do whatever they need to do, it would be suicide to walk back on their promise

I can’t imagine dedicating any brainpower to this issue, whooooo gives a shit. I can’t imagine caring about this, what’s it like, tell me.

You know trannies have to dilate their wound where their dick used to be right? Would Starbucks accommodate their employs with dedicated places where they can shove things up themselves?

Already bought puts. Get woke, go broke.

I didn't say it was good for society. I think it's a reasonable move for the company. Unlike most of Jow Forums a lot of Starbucks customers care a lot about sjw bullshit.

of course they would. shit like this is normal if you work for a large company at the big campuses. they'll just do the same shit in whatever stores they need to.

LGBT is cancer

Awesome. I hope the meme becomes mainstream.
SJW and LGBTQBRAAPLMAO are to the 2020s what the hippies were to the 1960s.
Can't wait to see the disbelief when I'll tell to my grand-children the tales of the voluntary castration of these social misfits.

S to spit on starbucks

This virtue signaling by corporations is just them distracting from how leveraged and fucked they are. It’ll stop during the next downturn.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Next: will pay for breast inplants, buy buy buy

Go back to redddit if you dont care you cock sucking faggot

lol I hope you retards do. it's a successful company and if anything this'll help them seem like good guys. also pretty curious about the important part, "face and breast surgeries."

they might just be working on having absurdly hot baristas. devilish

Crashing this business with no survivors.

Attached: 1528156266260.jpg (455x600, 79K)

You sound like the average retard that goes to starbucks. You don't go for the overpriced burnt coffee. You go to fit in with all the faggots and trannys.

Jesus ... this board has both some of the smartest people and some of the dumbest. Which category do you think you fall into?