Your money is OmiseGone

$6 OMG HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH where is that motherfucker that keeps defending this piece of shit. Show yourself!!!!!

Attached: omisego.png (225x225, 4K)

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

ABSOLUTELY MIGGED

Oh please, the other omisego thread was made by another person but clearly you're the same bagholder lol!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH the absolute state of you defending omisego's vaporware status

>MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>bankrupt the unbanked

Attached: 48485773.png (600x338, 235K)

kek is it really $6 now? wasn't it like 9 just recently?

Check coinmarketcap or blockfolio lol.

reloading my stack

Keep reloading faggot. Bagholders like to keep saying "thanks for the cheap coins" but normally they are out of fiat right now and are severely in the red.

Every thing is down in the market. So are wan,icon, aion, etc etc

>Every thing is down in the market. So are wan,icon, aion, etc etc
Lol.... keep coping for holding shitcoins with shit volume during a bear market.

20 cents 12 months ago

Post hand for 0.2 btc

Fucking subreddit is in total meltdown mode and infiltrated with Jow Forumsraeli. Feels bretty gud desu

hahaahaha lets storm those retards

I swing trade it. Recently sold half my stack at $20, bought it back below $10 and now I'm expanding it.

All this shit fud should really make some of you think. None of these threads have substance. I'll be called a cult member but the best ammo fuders have is a skateboard and poor English presentation from someone who can barely speak it. I'm not saying it's a sure thing but it's the only project that can completely dominate the market. There's a reason top holders are gaining. Whale watch.

Kek

I was up $300,000 in January and now Im down to $45k because of this coin.

Im fucking livid. They failed in every possible way and didnt deliver a god damn motherfucking thing in the fucking 6 momnths they had to this year.

Fucking little jungle monkey. Im so mad I held this dog shit. No staking at all, they fucking lied.

I swear to god im selling this steaming pile of feces at $20. Fuck you Jun. This would be $1 if it wasnt for vitalik

>This would be $1 if it wasnt for vitalik
So true

this was my last chance at making it. How pathetic am I that I held this vaporware. Dont answer I already know it.

Im not even going to pretend like Im optimistic about it being a lesson. I was a fucking idiot. Trusting these third worlders with my money that I worked hard for? For fucking internet tokens in a strict government that doesnt like to give power to the people?

Man, if I could go back to the day when I bought this shit Id slap myself across the face. Fucking dumb shit here man. These retards are building a pipe dream. And I fell for it. Whos going to fucking hold these tokens for staking when this shit loses 80% of its value. Im going to sell it on the exchange and not waste my fucking time holding it losing sleep at night incase it tanks 30% in 1 day.

Crypto is all a big scam. At least alt coins are. BTC still is good for laundering money

I too had almost 300k worth of it at peak. Imagine if this turd did a tron and mooned to 20b cap from 2. Would have had 3 fucking million. Instead stuck holding a bleeding bag of shit that never did anything and performed worse than shitcoins that actually have NO HOPE of ever being valuable for real (tron, ada, xrp, etc, ltc) etc.

So happy I sold a few weeks ago

The biggest problem is that this shitcoin still had 100x better "fundamentals" than any of the other shitcoins I mentioned, yet they all still mooned 10x harder

yeah man exactly. tron 50x after being live for 2 months. I supported this meme technology like a god damn retard. All I want is cold hard cash at this point. I dont support any of this vaporware crap anymore.

And Im sorry you fell for this shit too. "Staking" lol what a fucking joke. 1 million transactions per second for what? governments and retail dont want to trade dog shit erc 20 tokens which is what the omg exchange wants to do. they dont even need 25 tps for the shit volume they will have

1 million tps is as big of a fucking meme as fucking masternodes

jesus christ dude you are a whiny emotional bitch
i hope you have a good job

this is funny. omise gone. nice.

Oh god this wall of text is making my dick so fucking hard right now.

fuck you. you dont know what its like to be told there will be releases coming, promised the world from a thai faggot and then for him to ghost for 2 quarters. This fucking piece of shit doesnt even know how to talk without looking at a tablet when presenting his world changing technology.

I do have a good job, I make $100k so Im not a complete fucking failure, but Ill be damned if I wasnt mad at myself for throwing away an easy 7-8 years of finances on this motherfucking faggot dubloon that isnt even a working product after a fucking year. Literally every other erc 20 token thats associated with the time period of omg launching has a full mainnet and other stuff going on.

ALl this fucking piece of shit has is a faggot that posts on twitter "2018 ROCK AND ROLL YEAR". Fuck you faggot, you are the cringiest, hype driven CEO that cant deliver. Im honestly surprised Omise stayed in business this long with his leadership.

And another thing, why the fuck did we trust a company founded in 2013 to fucking change the financial system? A small ass thailand payment processor is going to spark the financial revolution? Give me a fucking break. Without the hype goggles on this is the most audacious scam Ive seen in my life.

im not reading that you’re a bitch thats it
im down hundreds of thousands from my ath but i also wasnt dumb enough not to take profit on the way up
you’re unironically gonna be poor for the rest of your life with your emotional attitude

>Abloo bloo bloo!

to be honest you would have dont better spending it on thai hookers than investing in some thai cryptocurrency lmao.

let that sink in further.

I still have over six figures in savings so no Im not going to be poor at 25. But I was supposed to fucking make it, could have even held LTC and made $750k. but instead I chose this fucking steaming vaporware dog crap. Lmfao.

$6.50 in June. "Q2 staking possible"
The sad thing is its going to take 400% to go back to ATH. I get erect thinking about it. $30 OMG gives me over $350k in my pocket. This time im not going to be a dumbass. I hope brian armstrong decides to list this token so dummies buy my bags.

If all goes well we are just being manipulated right now for that long ass futures contract that started on 12/15 to end tomorrow. coinbase pro goes live, there has to be some kind of relief rally. The golden cherry on top if OmiseCuck being involved in that.

We will all unironically dump our bags on the next batch of suckers, cash out for actual valid fiat, and hell look back on this time and say god damn I must have been smoking crack for buying a token with the abbreviation of oh my god.

are you STILL posting and complaining? My god shut the fuck up

>$26 ATH

Kek

You guys sound like a bunch of whiny faggots about your losses.

yes and u will listen to every damn word i have to say. Im here to help the fellow OMG bagholders. If this shit spreads through coiinbase and japan, there is still 95% of world population of dummies to dump on.

Dreams not over yet guys, next generation of bagholders will give us salvation

You still bag holding your $20 OMG?

Looking forward to the $1/year/token staking rewards!

lmfao. what were we thinking? like im gonna hold the plasma omg coin for a year for a measly 10 grand when my stack would be worth 350k at the peak.

Yeah ok Jun suck my dick

Why didn't you sell when they updated their roadmap where it showed staking moved to the side? Are you LARPing? How are you deep into this and missed that q2 staking wasn't coming? Are you the same motherfucker who's been making these threads through multiple devices? You type just like that samefag every thread shitting on this every thread then suddenly turn around and say you're bullish.

are you the retard that was always bragging about your 10k stash in early omg threads
if so fucking LOL
also i wonder the 4k retard is still hodling

Im not bullish but there is still money to be made if these retards somehow convince the public that staking these beans is a good roi over time. OMG hasnt done much of anything and its largely vaporware, but if they turn out to have some kind of trick up their sleeve then we can exit.

and yeah im that retard that has 10k. I accumulated bc of staking. what a meme LOL

Bought two big bags around 8.50. Probably add more if it goes under 5.

man I feel sorry for you nigger, I tried to warn all these omisefags and they just yelled MIGGER MIGGER

shit was obvious af going nowhere for the same reasons you just listed. Vitalik was ALL they had, without him they were NOTHING, no better than any average rank 100-200 shitcoin trying to be a revolution.

Dont feel sorry for me. This ponzi has a chance to break ath this year, Im still young and we all may be in the same boat.

i encourage everyone to gtfo of this scam once we are at a comfortable/profitable position

ERC-20. Never again.

Lulz.

Holding crypto long for technology and viability as a means of wealth transfer: never again

No, no it doesn't. Your stupid mcdonalds coin is being mocked because it's funny.

This isn't a fun happy board where you're supported and given encouragement.

this. I finally snapped out of my delusion. holy shit this is a funny project.

Does anyone know why omg keeps going down while everything else is mooning right now.......

yes

The signs were all there. ETH itself only went up because of the cryptokitty fad timed with the bull market, when every faggot was making an ICO on it. Not that ETH isn't good but people bought OMG like Vitalik was some Steve Jobs genius of crypto, about to release a new hit product. At the end of the day it's a chinky startup and you never go chinky startup.

>chink startup
one, you stupid Mexican, Thailand is not China
and two, omise processes billions in usd a year so not really a start up

>Implying Icon isn't also a shitcoin

>omise processes billions in usd a year
cited by chinks

and you are Mexican so imma just ignore all your posts

I feel you bro. I bought my OMG when it was .60 and sold at $9 after the first run up when I realized Jun wasn't going to do shit and OMG was just all hype. Around that type he and Vitalik were on TechCrunch, and the dude could barely speak a sentence. He literally at one point said wait what was the question again? I was like wait these guys are going to muh overthrow Visa? The same country that is shitty, poor, and full of ladyboys?

So I traded shitcoins and went balls deep in ICON. Had over 300K at peak now down to 30K. kek guess I didn't learn my lesson. Put my money into gooks instead.

Yeah dude. This whole year as been just nonsense. Guess we're all not wearing rose tinted glasses anymore.

Yeah, luckily OMG has a large involvement with the ethereum development side of things. If eth is around then this gook scam will be too as long as they deliver plasma. staking is pretty much a meme at this point.

we missed the first hurdle to cash out, we will have 1 more though it will take longer

This. It just goes from 7 to 17 over snd over

I hope so. I've kind of given up hope and this week realized this is all truly bullshit. If you go a couple days without checking biz,reddit,twitter and just be in the real world, it's so far off. Whereas last year I was on crypto 24/7.

Quads checked. Yeah, same I would wake up and check blockfolio immediately. On the days where I woke up with something else on my mind I instantly forgot about all this bullshit.Felt much better.

Ill be happy bagging in $100k profit on a bounce. Maybe leave 2,000 of these gook tokens in a wallet in the off chance that its worth more than 3 figures at some point. Crypto is just another scam to give up fiat, its a game up profit taking and not bagholding. The only arguably wise thing to hold is BTC, and MAYBE eth.

>Ill be damned if I wasnt mad at myself for throwing away an easy 7-8 years of finances on this motherfucking faggot dubloon that isnt even a working product after a fucking year.

Attached: 1530057699408.jpg (500x500, 44K)