At $8 it feels like stealing

>at $8 it feels like stealing
>at $5 it feels like stealing
>at $4 it feels like stealing
>at $2 it feels like stealing
>at $1 it feels like stealing
>at $0.5 it feels like stealing
>at $0 it feels like stealing

Attached: Nano-altcoin-750x472.png (750x472, 152K)

It's feeless to trade because it isn't worth anything, lol

LETS ALL BUY A COIN THAT WAS A FUCKING PENNY WHAT COULD GO WRONG

Genuinely nobody deserves all of the financial JUSTing crypto adopters are getting right now. There are a bunch of corrupt wall st. types sitting around just waiting to sink their claws in and rape us all and reap the benefits, and you're here making fun of your brothers who happened to put their money into something different than you did.
Same team, bro. Same team. Stop bullying your peers. You didn't want to be the new wealth in the world? You want to keep getting raped until Wall St. comes in and takes all your shit from you and makes trillions off of the crypto YOU should have made money off of? What's your agenda, here?

I'm lowkey pissed that this shitcion doesn't even have a functional wallet or any liquidity.

It'd be the perfect arbitrage pair if it actually worked.

Get banano instead.

>at -$1 it's literally stealing

LOWEST OF THE
L O W
o
w

I Q
q

No brother of mine would invest in such a piece of shit. The way i see it, every dollar spent on shit projects like this, is a dollar that could have been spent on legitimate projects in the crypto space.

They're actively hurting the space with their retardation and they deserve to end up in the streets with the crack fiends and the prostitutes.

>peers
nahh, we have nothing in common you 80 IQ swine

sure, now go shill your shit tokens pajeet

Attached: cryptofeels.png (500x461, 38K)

no worries, strong support under 20 cents LOL

kek. nanolets are subhuman though.

>mention nothing by name / shill nothing.
>called a street shitting pajeet

You deserve to lose everything on this shitcoin.

this is 100% on the team. if they spent their 6 mil nano on paying any price to get on all the top exchanges, getting a working wallet, and working with exchanges to never charge withdraw fees(offer to pay them for all users if exchanges refuse), it coulda legit been a top 5 coin just from arb alone

25% of it was stolen, It's dead.

eventually this thing will get 51% hacked and it'll all be over
and reddit will be dramatic
and everyone will be all up in arms about the "scandal"
yet its inevitable, with no reason to run the network, people will eventually stop running it and someone will 51%

In October. It already mostly dumped.

>>at $0 it feels like stealing
Hey now, I'd no problem loading my nano bags at $0. Would probably feel like stealing too.

I've been on vacation for a while lads, why is this coin shit? Before I left there was a lot of interest in this coin and what's that about 25% stolen?

Just let NANO die. It deserves to die.

But not quietly

there is a small group obsessed with this coin pretending they hate it. every swing down they become more toxic.
if they didn't like it these threads wouldn't be so active.

g-guys is this shit gona go up ever