NEOfags where art thou?

Yo neotards fucking show yourselves lol. You arrogant pieces of shit keep jerking yourselves off to how NEO has the best fundamentals lmao. REKT @ number 13 and the price keeps falling lol. Clearly the market has spoken lol and it doesnt give a fuck about your dividends

Attached: gasyourselves.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neotogas.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOLLLL r u guys ded?

apologize in a month will you do it?

>apologize in a month will you do it?
Keep coping lol. Apologize my ass, by next month even antshares buyers will be in despair.

>buy cheap NEO
>buy NEX
>dump bags as soon as you can sell
>buy the dip
>enjoy dividends

get money fuck bitches

Attached: bagarre.png (495x558, 622K)

Will it hit 20 soon and is that a good place to buy?

>enjoy dividends
hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha enjoying your gas faggot? gas yourself

it was around 24 before the insane bull run at the end of 2017, we'll be there soon enough. That's when I start buying.

Buying NEO ever when OnChain promised to keep selling their stack yearly. Go on confirm if true. They're selling a portion of their NEO for "development purposes" yearly.

fucking kekd

$36,000 REQUIRED TO GENERATE $9.30 A DAY

A
DAY

THE ABSOLUTLE FUCKING
STATE
T
A
T
E

this is actually a 9% annual return which isn't that bad at... of course could get a lot worse or better idk

MY CALCULATIONS WERE WRONG

neotogas.com/

3.26% RETURN ON A $36,000 INVESTMENT HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

>this is actually a 9% annual return which isn't that bad at... of course could get a lot worse or better idk
Assuming the price doesnt keep dropping lol

Not to mention GAS has way less volume than NEO so it drops faster than NEO. Hahahahahah even NEO;'s dividends is falling like shit.

I just bought three times the amount that I would have been able to buy back in January for a much cheaper price. I'll be sitting pretty in a couple of years, I don't know about you.

Attached: (You).jpg (900x900, 89K)

>3.26% RETURN ON A $36,000 INVESTMENT HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
You're assumign the NEO price remains stable which is unlikely. Its more likely it will keep dropping which makes their returns negative.

Why will it drop? Because OnChain has 1/3rd of the supply and they promised to sell a portion yearly. Lol just lol.

Imagine not selling at a higher price because you believe GAS dividends will save you. Just goes to show how dumb in math NEOtards are.

Well look at you, bragging about the GAS dividends you are receiving now. Its not something to brag about retard, it shows you dont know basic math.

The FUD has NEVER been this strong on NEO. Shills are being paid, cant wait to see NEO's announcement next month, it must be huge.

Attached: NEO.jpg (1352x1034, 422K)

I can wait as long as I need to on this, the dividends are just a nice bonus that most other coin owners will never understand.

Attached: NEO Nazis.jpg (750x1966, 311K)

I kept telling everyone holding NEO for the gas is a brainlet meme.

neo is massiv centralized - may someone noticed that

When there is so much fud you know their loading. NEO $500 eoy

The only way China adopts anything is if it's not some soiled diaper flinging libertarian scream box. Centralization is actually solid fundamentals on this until enough of the users are Chinese to "vote" in Chinese nodes. Thinking otherwise is a complete misunderstanding of what NEO is.

This was once $170, unreal. I feel ba--- no I don't