Bitmex CEO

>Bitmex CEO

is bitmex another nigerian scam?

Attached: thumb_Photo_Arthur_Hayes2.jpg (270x270, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2BRsq9hlBOQ?t=2m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 78779.jpg (470x626, 39K)

its a legal scam
but keep on leveraging. Arthur needs to buy a yacht

Not with those lips?

How much you think he slays? Imo possibly more than this entire board combined

is op going back to pol?
or is op ever going to manage humor above the level of "hehe he's a nigger"

No, he's actually more intelligent than 99.9% of Jow Forums

NIG NIG
NIGGER IT UP
YOU GOT TO NIG NIG NIGGER THE NIG

Attached: YoungActualCoqui-size_restricted.gif (450x253, 978K)

Wow, I love niggers now

I mean black people

This. But keep on gambling with high leverage on his platform.

Isn't this guy an old Citi Group employee? Maybe the wall streeters going crypto wasn't a meme.

Who do you think gets to buy your liquidations during (((system overloads)))

Plenty of other Wall Street fags who went crypto.

To late, I have already reported your previous post to your local AntiFa.

This negro ruined crypto.

Attached: 1530225566983.png (500x452, 73K)

Further proof that black people destroy everything they touch.

Well said

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Behind all the hate.Behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational
pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.Every three or four threads created on
the board you will find one discussing them.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess
which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women
truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic
ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they
enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape
gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's
sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a
reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and
solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a
threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it. Based on our
assessment,doctor Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic
depressive autistic shizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Freudian-Jungian-Pavlovian
psychopathological negroid-complex.

Attached: Cogitating-pepe.jpg (250x206, 7K)

The fuck did I just read

youtu.be/2BRsq9hlBOQ?t=2m44s

How much you wanna bet he BLACKED that asian host lady?

He basically outkiked the kikes and that is admirable. People always said niggers couldn't steal your crypto but they have been proven thoroughly wrong.

Well, it's not really stealing when cucks basically give him all their money lol. Imagine willingly funding some fucking monkey's fifth yacht lol.

black piece of shit scum bag ape