You're a retard if you're not in

I don't know how else to put it, but you're simply retarded if you don't get it at this point. The fundamentals still have not changed. Read this:

blog.request.network/using-the-request-network-protocol-to-pay-online-in-any-crypto-currencies-a59fcce12034

Remember, the network allows individual businesses to build extensions on top of it that fit their exact needs. There's potentially millions in savings for real, actual businesses. Request and Chainlink are THE two projects to bring blockchain to the real world where businesses can actually use it to save money. No more playing around with these diddly childlike tokens.

"A marketplace usually pays between 1.5% (Stripe) and 7% (Paypal with inter-currency) of the transaction amount to accept a payment. Saving 2% fees per transaction could mean up to 50% more profit for a merchant. If the marketplace needs advanced payment options such as an escrow, the fee would be between 1% and 2% more.

Request disintermediates 2 types of third parties: the payment providers (Paypal, Stripe…) and the credit cards institutions (Visa, Mastercard…). Within the protocol, the cost of creating a request is between $0.001 and $0.20 depending on the invoiced amount and the selected features. Advanced payment conditions are standardized which also results in more competition and automation to reduce the cost. For example, we expect an escrow extension to cost less than 0.3% and even less than that if the escrow is managed by an automated oracle. Finally, the payment cost is reduced since the money is not debited but pushed from your account. This is quite inexpensive in most countries (in Europe for example, SEPA payments are free and soon to be instant)."

The fundamentals have not changed. The whole market is down. This is literally your chance to make it. Get yourself the best oracle project (right now it's Link) and get yourself some REQ and you absolutely will make it.

Attached: %22TheFutureOfCommerce%22.jpg (1440x784, 40K)

Fundamentals have not changed, but if they take 10 years to implement like it seems because of the lazy team, then fuck REQ and its cult following.

Bought at .20

When am I going to make it?

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

They're hiring more developers which is a good sign at this point in the game, means they're still confident in the project. I agree they should've hired more people long ago, but I'm fine with where we're at.

Just cost average down

> potentially millions in savings
> Advanced payment conditions are standardized which also results in more competition and automation
> we expect

Is there an application as good as stripe for a business to accept payments
How do I acquire req, exactly, and how is it stored
How is this different from dogecoin

I bought 50k at .60c "buying the dip". I'm getting anally ravaged no lube. Also bought 20k Link around the same price.

I want to make it. I don't want to wake up in 3 years with heavy worthless bags.

>You're a retard if you're not in Anonymous

Jesus Christ. Every time I think about investing in this shit coin, it goes down a little bit more the next day. Sorry REQtards, nobody deserves to get assraped this hard.

people are still falling for this shitcoin lmao, no one uses this crap

Think about it this way: the blockchain was literally created to facilitate peer to peer monetary transactions. That's what it does best. We can speculate about things like supply chain or gambling use cases, those might be great, but the blockchain was INVENTED to take the middle man out of money transfers. Request is bringing that to the business world in an easy to use way that also allows businesses to customize things to their liking. The public ledger aspect of the blockchain is God tier for accounting purposes.

Lmao

yeah dude cool. is there an application a business can use to accept req as easy as stripe or not?

this shitcoin is never used lmao, they barely have any code. These delusional ppl think this thing will be around in ten years LOL

Not yet. The point is to get in before that’s available.

Stfu you fucking ScQARP6R

>no fiat

>94% down from ath
>you're a retard if you're not in

Joking aside, why would I put any money at all in this when I could go 100% in LINK? The return will be higher

>cult following
God dammit you're in every fucking REQ thread

Ethereum is currently too shit for request to work on it
The gas fees are too high for mass requests and the current 25 tx per second is way too low

Another thing to think about: presumably you all think crypto will come back bigger and better than ever at some point. Wider adoption, functioning projects etc. Crypto donations and crypto payments are two things REQ can easily become the industry standard in.

It’s called Tendermint

Attached: 152565607sdgf8627.png (329x425, 54K)

how does it save companies money at ALL? srs