He was the greatest hero that ever lived

he was the greatest hero that ever lived

Attached: napoleon-1er.jpg (625x952, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_Balcombe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Suvorov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia
napoleon.org/en/history-of-the-two-empires/articles/napoleons-last-will-and-testament/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cringe

He actually helped us really much we were starving and suffering under the ottoman rule

Why are Italians so based?

Attached: file.png (880x550, 673K)

Marmont and he must be getting along well in the heaven...

Attached: IMG_20190127_234247.png (943x528, 138K)

Attached: 1546359141143.jpg (960x781, 72K)

He was the destroyer of Europe

If he's so great why did he lose

you know (((why)))

Attached: LlxX5De.jpg (691x465, 235K)

he was human at the end of the day

Yes

Attached: Russparis.jpg (800x513, 168K)

>greatest hero that ever live
>was partly responsible for the creation of Germany
"No."

>Loses to us and dies alone on a remote island

Yeah, based

>brit taking the credit for Napoleon when Russians were the ones who defeated him
It's like WW2, but earlier

>dies alone on a remote island
better than dying on a bed

Attached: OccasionalCoordinatedHochstettersfrog-size_restricted.gif (370x250, 2.03M)

but he won dozens of times before he lost a single time?
>if he's so great, why did it take all the most powerful empires on earth combined to stop him????

don't know what to tell you

>and dies alone
also he was apparently fucking a british teenage girl during his final days, so there's that

>he was apparently fucking a british teenage girl
elaborate?

If we was so great why didn't he win?
We believed in you Napoleon, siding with you fucked our country up permaneny.

literally who

Literally the Hitler of his day, which is why we had to stop him.

That isn't Hatti

Attached: 1545918482795.jpg (756x756, 91K)

But literally fucked by Russians as always lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_Balcombe

Better general, better man.

Attached: george.jpg (1200x1460, 287K)

Why is it so hard for other people to accept he's french? Is it frustration?

literally the best leader
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Suvorov

>He was awarded numerous medals, titles, and honors by Russia, as well as by other countries.
>Suvorov secured Russia's expanded borders and renewed military prestige and left a legacy of theories on warfare. He was famed for his military manual The Science of Victory and noted for several of his sayings.
>He never(!) lost a single major battle he had commanded.

>dying from disease, weather and starvation is getting fucked by russians
lol
maybe the same thing i suppose

if he were russian he couldve conquered entire europe

>Suvorov considered Hannibal, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, and Napoleon Bonaparte to be the greatest military commanders of all time

He spoke Italian natively and had an Italian accent his entire life. He didn't start learning French until he was 10.

He only called himself French because it brought himself power.

This but completely unironically

t. lindybiege

You can brag about being on a remote island, you pussy

>Napoleon
>greatest
but lost against Russians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia

is that like how the duke of wellington was irish?

just look over Napoleon's will and you can clearly see his sheer apathy to Italy and ardent attachment to France
>2. It is my wish that my ashes may repose on the banks of the Seine, in the midst of the French people, whom I have loved so well
>4. I recommend to my son never to forget that he was born a French prince, and never to allow himself to become an instrument in the hands of the triumvirs who oppress the nations of Europe: he ought never to fight against France, or to injure her in any manner; he ought to adopt my motto: “Everything for the French people.”
napoleon.org/en/history-of-the-two-empires/articles/napoleons-last-will-and-testament/

wtf lol

Lindybeige is usually correct.

>be russian
>lose battle after battle
>keep retreating because you have infinite land to fall back on
>enemy army gets picked apart by desertion, disease and starvation
>this is something to be proud of as a russian
just stop, man

No, he was born into a British aristocrat family ruling over the Irish. Being born in Ireland doesn't make someone Irish.

lindbeige is never correct
>spandau

>that maneuvers
Russians won, that's a fact, you little nigger

>just look over Napoleon's will and you can clearly see his sheer apathy to Italy and ardent attachment to France
What does that even have to do with anything?
He could have razed Italy to the ground and it wouldn't make him any less Italian.
Blood and heritage isn't something you choose.

if thats what makes you happy, alright

>What does that even have to do with anything?
that it eloquently shows that he recognized himself as French, not Italian?

>literally do nothing
>enemy loses on their own
>yay we did it!
literally british tier

Calling Corsicans Italian is questionable.

Keep declining facts, british colonized cuck

>His army died because of wintor!
>Russians had better kd in literally every single engagement

Retrrating=/=losing
French just zerg rushed our troops
Salty ouiaboos still edit Wikipedia to this day

you haven't stated any facts
saying "that maneuvers" isn't a fact, what does that even mean lol

if you read my posts, you will see that i never said the army was wrecked by winter
also the >MUH KD argument doesn't mean shit, it applies to nazi germany during ww2 but that didn't mean anything and the battles the russians fought didn't mean anything either because the army was just too massive to be defeated so it could only be defeated by nature

>Napoleon strategically lost against Russians
>reee russians dindu nuffin

His ancestors were tuscans though

>if you read my posts
Yeah i read this one -> >dying from disease, weather and starvation

No

Attached: CaesarBusinessCard.jpg (640x638, 49K)

Dude we literally wrecked Napoleon he only reached moscow because of numerical superiority if you watch the map of invasion you will understand how dumb he was considering that moscow wasn't even a capital at that time + we would win every engagement if we didn't retreat to gain strategic victory

you're right but you boiled it down to just the army dying from winter, not the combination of things that i said

you're not understanding what i'm saying

i find it very hard to argue with this

yes the world would be 1000 times better if he had won

What's ironic is that Napoleon started as a staunch Corsican nationalist who hated French people for annexing his island. He gradually fell out of love with his birthplace though as he became enamoured of revolutionary ideals, only to never look back once he picked up the crown of France. At that point, he was married to a French woman and fought and died alongside French soldiers.

>dude we literally wrecked him but couldn't stop him lmao
you are blind

No. Letting western cucks win would be bad.
No Russia == no adequate world.

Russian army was better at everything tho not our fault Napoleon wanted to declare war on us and then lose like a retardeu
Frost only did shit in the later part of war when most of his army was defeated
It's like saying Soviets won ww2 only because of pend lease

His family originated in Tuscany, which is different. The British royal family also has its origins in Germany, but people are joking when they call them Germans.

>Yet another dictator who tries to take as much land as possible
>Destroys local governments
>'Omg he is le based'

The only people who should feel any admiration to him are the French

Depends on how you define a loss. For hundreds of years after his death, entirety of Europe is talking about him. He shaped the modern world, created the nation-state, inspired nationalism amongst European minorities opressed under empires, led to the unity of Italy and Germany. Napoleon shaped Europe for centuries after his death and is celebrated as a hero in many countries. Meanwhile most people think of Great Britain as a greedy force of evil

We could stop him easily but our general plan was to retreat until we gather enough troops to do so because Le Grande Armee was literally just 600k men concentrated in a single point thats why Russia was forced to fight them in small engagements until Borodino where the battle ended with a draw that's why Russia had to retreat again

>No Russia == no adequate world.

Attached: 1532746165471.jpg (497x603, 52K)

Napoleon started as a staunch Corsican nationalist who hated French people for annexing his island
i didn't know that...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_Australia

>dude our army is better but we just keep losing! lmao!
god damn
i didn't think there were any real russian posters left on this board, i thought it was all just churkas and tatars

Once again in that case retreating=/=losing

>keep losing
lol
we won battles, can you understand simple facts?

Well, in the years before the revolution, he worshipped Pasquale Paoli and regularly wrote to him about his project for Corsican independence. But he grew into a republican, and after the revolution, had developed more pragmatic ideas for the island which led him to clash with the man he once idolised, and to be treated as a foreigner in his birthplace. This is when he set his sights on something greater, only to never look back. And at the very end, he mentioned France in his dying words, but didn't dedicate any of his last thoughts to Corsica.

This is never an argument on Jow Forums, just like Dunkirk apparently being the most humiliating defeat ever, and how we were cowards for not invading Germany straight away

i'm not saying you're losing when you retreat
i'm saying you're losing when you lose a battle
learn to read

yes yes you won battles but none of them were of any significance
the only reason the russian army survived is because napoleon didn't finish them at borodino

every single god damn time
the only people that hate napoleon are those that are butthurt that he invaded their country even though it would have been an improvement

We won almost every battle lmao

lindybiege is never correct when it comes to talking about the enemies of the british

huh, his apathy to Corsica drived from the frustration. i like his political apostasy tho, it clearly embodies how human he was, which enhances his common touch even more

>Just finish them!

>Towards 15:00, after hours of resistance, the Russian army was in dire straits, but the French forces were exhausted and had neither the necessary stamina nor the necessary will to carry out another assault.

what battles do you think you won?

everybody was tired except for the french guard because they were the only unit that hadn't seen any action and napoleon refused to enter them into the battle you fucking idiot shut up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia

Just ctrl+f and type "victory"

Why are russians so delusional? You won in the end, why do you need to make up shit about battles you never won?

Every single one

>no answer
opinion discarded

>declining facts
as always.

you didn't post any facts, you just posted a wikipedia link for wars russia won when i asked for battles won
you're just butthurt deep down that a russia controlled by napoleon would have been 100 billion times better than the communist hell you went through instead
lmao @ you

Because we actually won duh
Russian empire succeeded to achieve goals and inflict more casualties to the enemy that frenchoids still edit Wikipedia
Also every single """"French victory"""" is actually a Russian victory because as i said earlier retreating=/= losing

Attached: 1522997648350.png (624x700, 388K)

It would be a lot better if he used that army against the root of evil aka britain instead of picking on "easy" targets you fucking mongoloid

the only reason he invaded russia is because you were trading with said "root of evil" and he had to cut off the main financial partner (you)

>russia controlled by napoleon
lol, Russia won war but Russia was "controlled by napoleon"
>100 billion times better than the communist hell
USSR was #1 in the world, why French domination would be better lmao

>you didn't post any facts
wikipedia contents facts. I just referring to them in convenient way.

>>russia controlled by napoleon
lol, Russia won war but Russia was "controlled by napoleon"
that shit I didnt delete.

No he literally thought it would be easy as fuck to defeat us after what he did in the Austerlitz so he decided to attack us just in case
Omg imagine being so retarded

>wikipedia contents facts
pic related, my contributions to wikipedia

i hope you enjoy these facts, i have many more

Attached: battle of thermopylae 2 - ice cube boogaloo.jpg (1255x944, 184K)

He was a military genius, there are no heroes in history

Fucking screaming, the state of this

If the edit includes a source, then what's the problem?