The bull run is coming sooner or later. If you don't believe that then for the sake of this thread pretend you do

The bull run is coming sooner or later. If you don't believe that then for the sake of this thread pretend you do.

I've collected a small list of the shit shilled on Jow Forums that I don't think are pajeet scams.Which doesn't necessarily mean they aren't dead in the water or doomed. They just aren't intended to be scams. Give me your reason as to why any of them will have a strong run when the market turns green.

>Nano
>Request Network
>Chainlink
>OmiseGo
>Elastos
>Golem
>Hydro
>Jibrel Network
>Neo
>Tron
>Dragonchain
>Zilliqa
>Aion
>Blockmason
>Wanchain
>Vechain
>EOS

So which of these do you think will have the strongest run or even exist in a year?

Attached: Coins.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Nano is probably fucked until they prove their security, but otherwise I think has a bright future (feeless basically instant tx? nice)
REQ is probably fucked unless PwC starts using them for real or the crowdfunding app gets a lot of action. At these prices might as well grab a stack but I'm just not seeing it unless it has a major real world adoption phase
LINK is the future, we all know that
OMG has been vaporware for too long. They need to actually create a product or they're dead
ELA definitely has a future, sad I didn't buy a stack when I still had cash
The rest of the shit you listed is garbage except VEN, NEO, and Jabroni Network

This is the current Jow Forums top 5 and I believe my inclusions will be nearly unanimously agreed upon.

1. CONI
2. 0xBTC
3. BBN
4. NKN
5. TRTL

I was honestly expecting more of them to be considered garbage.

I'm all in XMR and RLX presently

XMR I kind of get but why RLX?

ZIL is the only one with promising future on your list

vechain/omise/aion are debatable

Why Zil and why Aion?

Because I've made 3000% on it and it still keeps going up.

What is the underlying value proposition.

can anyone explain this to me? They are doing nothing but copying ETH, except they're 24 months behind in development.

>not a scam
>Tron
what the fuck

I don't think it is a scam. Poorly thought out and terrible management sure. But I think Justin actually believes everything he says.

they plagiarized their "whitepaper". once i actually tried to figure out what their shit token even does. there's nothing on the website that even alludes to how it works in the slightest way. just a vague 10 year long roadmap like every chink scam
If you even consider Tron isn't a scam you need to get yourself checked for low IQ

it's actually the complete opposite, when it comes to scalability, "the biggest problem in crypto", zilliqa is years ahead of eth (and any other shitcoin there is) which is only on the paper concept stage of state sharding. btw if i'm not wrong vitalik himself seeking for advices from zilliqa team.

eth relay heavily on their "network effect", but when it'll come to real adoption and use cases, the best tech will win, my bets are on zilliqa.

the only people who aren't all in on zilliqa are either conservative boomers, moonboys or literal brainlets. it's too good of a risk/reward situation.

oh so its a scamcoin. thanks.

hey dude do you need to transfer those back to dollars to buy things?

Thoughts on GVT?

you forgot ipsx

>1. CONI

Attached: IMG_20180627_105426_970.jpg (960x1280, 151K)

OMG
Gnt
Neo
Zil
Eos

I agree with everything you said except VEN is pretty obviously a chink scamcoin and it only takes the smallest amount of research to determine that.