Daily reminder all "men" that can't grow beards or body hair must accept your feminine side...

Daily reminder all "men" that can't grow beards or body hair must accept your feminine side, take estrogen and become trannies.

Attached: 20190101_081853.jpg (1082x1379, 725K)

Sounds like bald cope

Waiting for the butthurt

Attached: d73.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Most of the girls attracted to guys like this are low IQ basic bitch normie sluts

All quality girls want the same kind of man: tall, slim, white, light eyes, well dressed, clean shaven or stubble, defined jawline, impeccable cheekbones, strong brow ridge, great hair

Attached: 1522240033353.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

I have all of those but I grew my beard to medium length because I am a bit of a chinlet. If anything it worked in my favour, though I consider cutting it in the summer.

But you are not white Pajeet.

Mas esses meninos são todos fêiú… eu prefiro sem barbas daí…

Attached: QWYYkiP.jpg (400x266, 16K)

Beards are for mudslimes and people with weak facial features

Attached: beard.jpg (575x884, 112K)

It must be horrible be from Italy and can't grow a decent beard. Go to /lgbt/ and they will teach you to become a shemale.

I'm not allowed to have a beard

embarrassing lmao

>Finnish

Let me guess, Siberian mongoliod blood, user? I feel sorry for you.

Attached: natasha.jpg (259x194, 7K)

this but unironically

the English classy as usual

I'm sorry Juan, we don't need beards to look good

Dude every Italian has a thick designer stubble nowadays.

If you need a beard to look mainly, then you worth no more than ugly girls who mask their face with make up to look good.

fuck off

Attached: MhW1WMf.jpg (700x394, 53K)

What could be the background of these flags? They are certainly not Italian neither French

But it's very rare to have all of those features in one person. So most people end up average/ugly.

This one probably look half asian just like any Finnish.

dumbass looks like fat tim allen from santa claus movie kkkkkkkkk

Gooks or hispanics

>he doesn't have glorious mongol conqueror genes in his blood
cringe

Attached: paska.jpg (400x425, 43K)

Even Abos have decent beards. Kill yourselves beardlets.

Attached: b88795364z1_20170607130354_000g65ldnir2-0-oih20cexpthz3onbdo2_t460.jpg (460x690, 78K)

>LOL MY BEARD IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY :o

T. Gook

Yep. Which is why online dating is shit for most men- in an online world where looks are everything, most will never do well. In real life dating is the way to go for most men, since they can rely on sheer force of personality and charisma to overcome their average/weird looks

Beardfags either look like soyboy stereotypes (usually balding compensation too) or homeless people 99% of the time. Either way they aren't desirable here, especially not on the job market.

Attached: TWGsHBO__400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

T. Actual literal gook

But beardlets are soyboys in a nutshell.

This dude has some serious insecurity issues

the only guy I know like that is actually an awkward retard

Switzerland give free money to you become a tranny. Go ahead.

I think there's a difference between a man with feminine traits he has no control over and a soyboy, all in the mindset.

T. Asian masculinity.

feminine or softer traits are not necessarily unattractive, you need a good balance
just look at young dicaprio

"beard "culture"" is truly a cancer

it really is
males trying to be instathots, anything worse?

Are you mad because you can't be part of this? What's your background? Are you South American? Argentinian?

how do i develop personality and charisma

Stubble is the way to go and it has worked wonders for me

the spanish are some of the hairiest people on earth

My girlfriend likes my beard

What kind of man posts meme pics of themselves all day?

On friday I went out drinking with an Italian tourist 100% from Veneto. He couldn't grow a beard but he was 18. He also looked local as fuck (brown eyes, dark brown hair, not even pale white bit still light skinned)

>lmao
embarrassing

American

>not taking the moustache pill
what happened, Jow Forums?

>hair on my chin make me manly

Attached: 1507239978135.png (629x504, 36K)

Why are you upset?

You're the one replying to every single post in this thread that's critical of beards, and you've been doing this for hours. Seems a bit insecure.

>3 months old beard
>2 months been on the diet
>Shave
>Sharp diamond cutting jaw line
Fuck beards ,once I shave I felt fucking attractive again and no longer a hobo and everyone complimented me on how much fucking younger I looked

>mfw hairy ass legs, arms and ass
>mfw mustachios
>mfw little hair on chest
>mfw No beard fur
wtf

Attached: you.jpg (3264x2448, 711K)

only chinlets and jawlets grow beards to hide their horrible genes

Dude, latinos are hairier than most europeans. Use another example if you want to make any sense.

I associate beards with numales and people who want to be 'retro' and 'hip'. They all overgroom their beards and it come off as gay and tryhard.

if you cant grow a beard you likely suffer from low test

simple as

has someone told this guy he looks like the bearded lady?

wrong

Back to discord you freak

>tfw hairlet and beardlet
Fuck

OP is an actual homo who has been spamming the same beard nonsense on a brazilian imageboard for months
we are on to you, Gabriel

>spics
>hairy

Sure, paco

Attached: 566d6ce8241a8478ac783514c591bce971a8b4fb72c1ac1c184497e180c2f00d.jpg (1183x800, 745K)

Nope, men of all races have a basal level of testosterone that mantains us healthy.
Men without beards lack some nuclear testosterone receptors, a part of the nucleus that responds to the presence of testosterone and creates facial hair in response.
A Mongolian warrior or a Japanese sumo fighter, that are usually beardless, don't have less testosterone than an Arab NEET with a full beard.

While we're on the subject of the beards, it's annoying how those Indians see themselves as too special to acclimate to army rules of shaving their beards to fit gas masks, fucking prima-donnas. Like it's a great insult they have to follow regs fucking cunts. hope their hair follicles get cancer

you dont

that's been debunked already. Case in point euros have some of the lowest test levels worldwide despite being among the hairiest people

when and why did beards become a soyboy indicator?
picture related: my ancestor

Attached: Timur1.jpg (412x527, 46K)

mexicans don't represent all latinos

damn you stupid

people that define their personality by having excess dead cells growing off their face ruined it

>66 posts

Every fucking time. It's funny as fuck how beardless men feel inferior and get butthurt easily.

Please, be a cute tranny, don't hide the woman inside you.

Attached: 3.jpg (478x435, 23K)

every man can grow a beard you dumb bastard

This is not a beard, user.

Attached: 71jnR8+YtxL._UX679_.jpg (679x679, 48K)

The natives of north and south America are not hairy. How can latinos be hairier than Euros when the hairy genes come from Europe?

Having high test isn't always a blessing Juan. Most Arabs are bald by 30 because of high test.

another stupid
cope all you want but baldness doesn't mean high test it means you are more sensitive

if you cant grow a gf you likely suffer from low test

simple as

if you are shorter than 180 cm you are girl as well.

sensitivy folicles to dht

someone had it rough as a teenager

Eh. I wouldn't know. I don't have test.

I've heard native americans are the most feminine race of earth. Is it true?

And you make fun of Abos...

fuck's sake

post your spread ass right now for proofs

Well, 90% of Yanomami men look like girls or lesbians. This is probably true.

>Fat and short
>"A-At least I have a beard!"

kek nice insecurity

can grow good beard and bodyhair and still shaving everything off. give me the main reasons why women love hairy men, it depends on women but still?

T. beardlet

Physically? I don't think they beat East Asians

If you got weak chin, grow a beard. Otherwise don't.

Weak chin or triple?

>spread ass
The fuck's that?
Anyway. I see it all the time. Men losing all the hairs on their heads before they hit 35 all whilst maintaining a significantly hairy body. I'm talking ape like.

So many here are insecure af, basically like females.

>Muh hair
>Muh height
>Muh weight
>Muh eyes
>Muh teeth
>Muh beard
>Muh hair color
>Muh eye color
>Muh tattoo's
>Muh clothes
>Muh shoes
>Muh workout

Stop being insecure about all of these lol.

Wang?

Finnish Pekka in Sweden, tourist edition.

>swede
>not insecure
>doesn't care about personal hygiene
ok muhammed

I see little wrong with caring enough to keep a healthy body weight

Beards are for soy drinking nu-males that need to compensate for their lack of masculinity. I've never met irl someone with a beard that wasn't also a faggy sjw lefty.