1. country

1. country
2. do you think your country should be a monarchy or a republic

Attached: Royal_Family-886x506.jpg (886x506, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rS9r-cnbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's a king to a God?

>monarchy is a poopee if king isn't God
t.esticles, greek philosopher

Attached: 1545492994129.jpg (380x438, 38K)

Republic
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rS9r-cnbE

He receives his authority from God, obviously.

France
An Empire of course

Idiocracy
Oh wait it already is

Attached: 1546332167966.jpg (666x666, 78K)

we think of any country as a republic as government are treated as public objects, even if there is a family they are the public's family so to speak

Democracy. The correct way. Yearly elections and up to two years of leadership and 4 years parliament max. This way corruption will be eliminated.

Very easy to implement nowadays with this technology.

Republics are trash, a head of government before crass mass politics is stable and traditional

Attached: QEIITimeline.jpg (1131x1131, 155K)

1. flag
2. not even a question

Attached: 1.jpg (688x459, 40K)

t. head of state is from another country

>t.Head of state is currently a dictator

i wouldnt mind a legitimate monarchy desu, of the sort lichtenstein has

The Dutch monarchy is based. William of Orange is a war hero, basically our George Washington. Who the evil Spaniards and liberated the Netherlands (based on a true story). In our national anthem we sing about his internal struggle. And our national holiday is the birth of his descendant, our King. Son of the saviour (sort of).

Monarchy

SAVOIA WILL RULE ITALY AGAIN

Attached: princess of italy 12.jpg (1080x1181, 1.33M)

not even a question worth asking
fuck r*Publics

Attached: Monarchism.jpg (1181x1110, 83K)

a hereditary monarchy where the monarch has actual power is never good
for centuries, Prussia had continuously great, good or at least decent leaders, then one retard (Wilhlem II) came on the throne and he fucked it all up

Can you please explain the anthem to me? In one line it goes "den Koning van Hispanje
heb ik altijd geëerd."
But this is also the same person that revolted against Spanish rule, is it not?

>t.esticles
Idk why im laughing so hard

Brazil
I don't believe in God, so a republic

Crowned Republic, please.

Attached: cromwell.jpg (203x248, 6K)

republic all the way

France
Vive le Roy

i mean, one single corrupt politician can ruin your country aswell. not only that he'd ruin it and rule it with an iron fist for the next 40 years and wouldn't care since his son wouldnt have to inherit it

The Netherlands was a republic (with the Oranges being place holders for the non-existing president/king). Napoleon turned us into a monarchy. And after Napoleon the rulers had near absolute power.

But they lost a large portion of their power after one King fucked it up.
Our King can fire the entire parliament. And I believe he did so three times in a row, after which the parliament decides they wouldn't fund the governments budget anymore (aka, what is happening in the USA right now). Until the King had to give in and a large portion of his trade power for absolute immunity for the law. So now every decision has to be done together with at least 1 minister. But as the minister is responsible for whatever happens (the King is immune after all) he traditionally also makes the political decisions (to the public at least, nobody knows what happens behind closed doors)

México
I think we should be nuked, anything that its tried here goes wrong.

It's war propaganda. It was written during the war.

We were the first modern nation to question the divine right of God.
In a good Christian nation, like the Netherlands, it was pure blasphemy to be against the King of your nation. If he's indeed there by the grace of God.
So William of Orange did respect the King and thereby Gods will. But he was conflicted because the people of the Netherlands were also being oppressed. So he took inspiration from the bible and decided to follow his heart and be like David. Saving the Netherlands against his will to do the right thing. But knowing that God would reward him with a Kingdom.

1. Canada
2. Canada is, has always been, and should always remain, a Monarchy

Attached: _48247668_mountie_getty.jpg (766x511, 64K)

but a normal politician doesn't have the same kind of pseudo-legitimacy due to his (lack of) noble heritage
monarchs are simply unnecessary
if they have actual power, it's too risky on the long term
if they don't have actual power, it's pointless to keep them around
I think no family should be considered some special thing, it's a retarded relict of the past

*had to give in a large portion of his power and trade it for absolute immunity for the law

I wish our king-to-be had more power.
He's such a good man

What ever works for your country. If the monarch system works why change it.

Dude she's a massive thot

*to question the divine right of Kings

he is always able to generate it through cult of personality, or simply seize power through force and then setup a cult of personality. democracy is relatively new, and monarchy is very old. that you've only seen a couple of corrupt and powerhungry politicians seizing power doesn't mean it can't and won't happen anymore.

oh okay
based william of orange

1.Flag
2.It should be a Republic, and it's not enough that the Borbouns stand down, but they should be treated like the French treated their family, and Spain should only be the start, every royal family should be guillotined.

meaningless question really, there are forms of monarchy and forms of republic that would be beneficial or detrimental to britain
as it is i think our monarchy is basically fine

It'll eventually fail. As all benign governments do.

Attached: anacyclosis.jpg (1200x1175, 184K)

The Windsor must secretly ask themselves how they get away with that shit for so long.

I think the Hohenzoller are trying a little too hard to copy the royals

Welfen are based though. Would accept as my Prince anytime

Attached: 1A65990A-B69C-4FE3-AA60-E0321EA1E87A.jpg (1856x2048, 283K)

The grandmother of our Ming expectes the monarchy to end during our former Queens reign. But its more popular than ever.

Before our King ascended to the throne he also said that he would step down if the people wanted it and it happened in a democratic manner. (although due to constitutional safeguards its almost impossible to get rid of our monarchy. You would need support of the government, king, 51% of the votes in parliament and senate. Then all politicians get fired. Reelections are held. And then the new government, parliament and senate have to approve it with 67% of the votes. And then the King has to sign the law).

*king expected

wouldn't they still be rich though? If I was the next in line to become King I would be relieved as fuck if the monarchy was abolished

let me be a rich fuck in peace

does your monarchy does have the power to intervene and take the reins of governance, or is it a neutered and powerless old world structure like the emperor of japan?

Well, our King is said to indirectly hold 25% of Shell, a large portion of the Rotterdam harbor and Unilever..

But my point is. Imagine being a political party with 20% of the votes. And then you decide to fire yourself to get rid of the King. And then hold a popularity contest against the King, where you need 67% of the votes.. while only 4% of the population doesn't trust the King and 8% wants a republic.

Trying to start that vote to become a republic is political suicide.

it's sad to think that the great republic tradition of the Netherlands has been cucked this hard by the eternal François

The oranges were also in power during our republican times. They held the position of "placeholder" (because there was no King of Spain anymore).

Only a few years long different people ruled. True republicans.
But they were lynched by the masses. And their body parts were eaten by an angry crowd.

The story from left to right. An angry crowd. Then they got tortered and killed in the middle. Right eaten by people and a dog. Then gutted and burned on the top right.

Attached: Moord_op_de_gebroeders_De_Witt,_door_Pieter_Frits_(1627-1708).jpg (1280x836, 352K)

1. Russia
2. Communism

Attached: 816px-Jan_de_Baen-_De_lijken_van_de_gebroeders_de_Witt.jpg (816x1024, 178K)

>flag
>Yes

Attached: restoration.jpg (666x602, 125K)

Republic, but I'm fine with the current monarchy because the king has barely a say in anything.

Our monarchy is basically a 500 year long interim government..

>Germany
>19%
I don't believe it.

The placeholders were actually elected. But the house of orange were war heroes, so people kept elevating them. The elites always pushed them to the top as a figurehead.

That was because if the house of orange wasn't in charge, then Holland (where Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague are located) would draw all power to itself.

I googled it. Some company in Germany did a poll on a selection of a thousand people.

>19 percent said that they would like to see one of their own be re-instated. Among people aged between 18 and 24 this figure jumped up to more than one in three, while just one in six over-55s were in favour of having a monarchy
>51 percent of all respondents said that having a king or queen would cost too much money. Sixty nine percent said they were completely against the idea.
Well, it doesn't say they want Hollenzers back. Most of monarchy supporters are probably Bavarian secessionists or Saxony commies looking for a great leader.

>flag
>all countries should be a nuclear wasteland