is silver a good investment?
+
A General silver discussion

Attached: silver.jpg (1920x1920, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Bunker_Hunt#Silver_manipulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4u

its like tether for your purchasing power. why hold fiat which loses value through inflation. silver and gold have held purchasing power for thousands of years

This for the most part

Silver and gold are decent stores of value against inflation as long as you arent constantly withdrawing and depositing

yeah until silver spikes to 50 then you buy some and it dumps to $14

Silver is a good investment. But it won't really blow up until there is chaos in the streets. Screenshot this as it will happen in a couple years

Market cap of silver is tiny. So tiny that it is subject to manipulation by even individual actors (see link below). If you are not the one doing the manipulation, you are easily going to get fucked by the people who are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Bunker_Hunt#Silver_manipulation

Sage and hide all communist threads

How the fuck is this commie?

Shiny rock go up. Grug buy many shiny rock. Grug buy many berry and meat with shiny rock.

Attached: Grug.jpg (600x680, 30K)

I am interested, but someone needs to teach me how to buy/store 100+ lbs worth of silver metal

buy it on apmex if you are a burger. store it in a safe.

herf derp so primitive

Attached: hb_1974.214.27.jpg (2000x1397, 362K)

Metals are a boomer meme.

this.

A several thousand year old meme...then pms are m favorite meme...

Crypto is a millenials and gen z meme

Why would you buy something to invest in if it doesn't produce cash flows lmao.

Gold I can kinda understand since it does have usage in electronics but silver feels risky.

Attached: gold joke.png (1057x3301, 169K)

i have like 2 grams of silver and a few hundred in crypto. will i make it. or am i gonna have to go die in 3 or 4 separate but equal holes

silver is used way more and burned up in industry where it cant be recovered, almost all gold mined goes into bullion.

Fees for silver are too high. You even have to pay 7.7% value-added tax here. 10g of Gold are 4% over spot while the same value in silver (around 750g) is around 18% over spot.

Attached: Zweifranken.jpg (597x330, 38K)

palladium >>> platinum > gold > silver

i see. too much of a hassle for me to store chunks of silver anyway (same for gold)

just store it in your ass

But there's already a dick in there.

Where are you going that charges those kinds of premiums? Major bullion websites can go as low as $0.49 per oz over spot.

Switzerland

Goldpreis.ch

That must suck. But in any case, an 18% premium isn't so bad if it means having money during a major financial collapse.

>2018
>people still care about gold and silver

lols

silver is a good electricity conductor

so please.

it’s a commodity and is possibly undervalued

>Buying near the top of a bull market
That's on you

>this post
this better bait or are you really this retarded

why is palladium the best, in your opinion?

>silver
>produces no value when kept over time
lesson for newfags: invest in things which produce passive income

if crypto or metals are more than 20% of your portfolio, youre never gonna make it