/éire/

Eagrán portán

Attached: 1548372027911.jpg (680x445, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM
youtube.com/watch?v=OOiQIc6D1SM
youtube.com/watch?v=Giaoa7b3NpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Eagrán portán
What is "Eagrán" and what is "portan"?.

Not OP but, crab edition, pic related

Why don't you use Google Translate you dumb kike?

I see.
You are offending me.
You know what, I don't want to be in this thread anymore, goodbye.

Good. Would rather a bunch of liberal Muslim-lovers than you slimy imperialist cunts in my thread

Leave the Jew alone mate, he's hardly done anything to you has he?
It'd be wise for us Irish to continue staying out of foreign disputes, try not to get caught up in the baseless ramblings of the Americans

That was very rude user. Now he's going to crash our economy.

>Leave the Jew alone mate, he's hardly done anything to you has he?
Would you be content if *nglos were allowed to be left alone? I sincerely hope not
Also
>mate
>>>/brit/

If I was a crab I'd be a hermit crab :(

If I don't win the lotto tomorrow, I'm going to cry

youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM

why the FUCK did you reply to me??????

It's none of our business what anyone else does lad even if the happen to be English , this interventionist style of politics is wrong, react to an issue when it effects you directly, otherwise ignore it

>*nglos

wasted trips on a wasted existence
get out of my country

I apologise I did it by accident. At least you got a (you) you grumpy bastard

I hope you have fun LARPing as some hardy defender of the West type,
just know nobody has an ounce of respect for it,
we pity you user

>It's none of our business what anyone else does lad even if the happen to be English ,
It doesn't matter what our closest neighbour and the nation we've unfortunately wound up with the closest links to does? Ok retard
>this interventionist style of politics is wrong,
Telling an Israeli to fuck off from my thread really has nothing to do with politics, and even so, expressing dissatisfaction is not interventionism. Also just calling it "wrong" is not an argument
>react to an issue when it effects you directly, otherwise ignore it
Autism. Should I let a murderer go if the victim had no connection to me?
>I'm literally as far away from a Jow Forumsyp as can be, fuck off

>>>/brit/

>It doesn't matter what our closest neighbour and the nation we've unfortunately wound up with the closest links to does? Ok retard
You can't do anything about foreign politics, it's not worth stressing over, also you brought up the English, don't try to gaslight me pal
>Telling an Israeli to fuck off from my thread really has nothing to do with politics, and even so, expressing dissatisfaction is not interventionism. Also just calling it "wrong" is not an argument
but calling Israel imperialist is referring to politics
>Autism. Should I let a murderer go if the victim had no connection to me?
You're not a Garda, it's not the wild west, don't LARP and make sure to take your meds

>I'm literally as far away from a Jow Forumsyp as can be, fuck off
>Kike

You have ruined my impression of Irish people.
I thought you people are nice.
I will never visit Ireland now.
I don't want to be harassed by evil and unpleasant people like you.
You are not welcome in Israel either.
If I see you here i'll put a fucking bullet in you do you here me you evil piece of shit!!!!!

He's just acting tough mate, he wouldn't have the guts to do anything in person

People like him are everywhere

>crab thread
>isn't friendly
This is not the life our crustaceous ancestors wanted us to have.

Attached: 1452708780491.gif (477x318, 244K)

I hope you get shot by brave Palestinian fighters, mister Shekelberg

>You can't do anything about foreign politics,
That's just completely wrong, look at fucking Venezuela right this second
>it's not worth stressing over, also you brought up the English, don't try to gaslight me pal
You claimed I should only react to an issue when it affects me directly, I pointed out that the nation with which ours shares a border with obviously does affect me directly, that's not gaslighting.
>but calling Israel imperialist is referring to politics
You were saying that I had some sort of "interventionist style of politics", I used it as an insult to tell him to fuck off, no deeper meaning implied. Why are you taking everything on a Mongolian boat-galvanizing forum at face value?
>You're not a Garda, it's not the wild west, don't LARP and make sure to take your meds
I'm convinced you're baiting at this point. Just because I'm neither a Guard nor living in the Wild West doesn't mean that a murderer has no affect on my life, stop trying to deny otherwise.
>>Kike
Again, just because something is used as an insult is not alluding to any deeper values someone holds.
didnt ask

>That's just completely wrong, look at fucking Venezuela right this second
oh you did that did you, congratulations
>You claimed I should only react to an issue when it affects me directly, I pointed out that the nation with which ours shares a border with obviously does affect me directly, that's not gaslighting.
situations like that will effect you directly though, unlike the beliefs held by people out in the deserts
>You were saying that I had some sort of "interventionist style of politics", I used it as an insult to tell him to fuck off, no deeper meaning implied. Why are you taking everything on a Mongolian boat-galvanizing forum at face value?
The tin-plating general isn't up currently so I got bored and looked for some bants
>I'm convinced you're baiting at this point. Just because I'm neither a Guard nor living in the Wild West doesn't mean that a murderer has no affect on my life, stop trying to deny otherwise.
perhaps

Tasty edition of Joe Duffy today lads. Had the death threats and all.
Your man was well prepared to not take any shit from Joe.

Attached: 1522993328311.jpg (1378x2035, 1.94M)

>oh you did that did you, congratulations
Not an argument. Just because something can't be achieved by one person doesn't make my point any less valid. Should you go around saying "You can't do anything about x" for everything that requires for more than one person to bring about change?
>situations like that will effect you directly though, unlike the beliefs held by people out in the deserts
Now I'm just confused. Why are you talking about beliefs? I wasn't aware this is a religious thing

I don't like the RTÉ News redesign.

Attached: 1544697503552.png (1280x720, 427K)

>Now I'm just confused. Why are you talking about beliefs? I wasn't aware this is a religious thing
What other issues could you have with Israeli's other than the way they're handling the land dispute with their ''religious enemies''

I don't condone their actions, but equally I don't think a high ranking Israeli military official is going to be lurking Jow Forums, you didn't have to be so rude to the guy, as I said, he's done nothing to you

>referring to a blatant neo-colonialism as a "land dispute"
Ok, really do leave this time please

>buying into international "anti-imperialism" instead of Ireland First
Y EEEE I K E S

How about the Nuacht one?

>>referring to a blatant neo-colonialism as a "land dispute"
you lads don't have to put Neo in front of everything, colonialism is colonialism
>Ok, really do leave this time please
But I wanna hear more buzzwords

Alright lads

Brit on holiday, anyone know the best way to find some dude lmao in Dublin?

I missed it today, did they change their's too?

It's everywhere, Tallaght is your best bet, go to some clubs, you'll know the lads to ask when you se them

big mistake making the jew mad. Understand?

They changed it many months back.

>graves are supposed to face east towards Jerusalem
That explains a lot. I was wondering why some graves in the parish were facing towards a wall.

Gave the impression on Drivetime that the people requesting they face east were off their head. Which obviously isn't that case, it's the done thing, which they didn't seem to get.

Attached: 1532929765451.png (114x359, 28K)

What were they discussing? Was it bin charges again? Dubs love discussing bin charges for some reason.

Attached: 1533224968961.png (712x719, 420K)

If you lived in a county-sized bin, you'd want charges reduced too.

Attached: 1547147962929.png (500x375, 218K)

>RTÉ News have changed their design
>it's probably shit
I've actually gone from watching it religiously to not watching it at all in recent months. I just get my news online and from the radio nowadays.

Attached: 1525089112363.jpg (613x720, 36K)

>Dublin
>drugs
You'll have more luck asking those questions in Jow Forumsireland

But isn't Jerusalem south east of Ireland? Are you sure people just aren't orientating their graves towards glorious Nippon?

Attached: 1529094793882.png (384x960, 293K)

Game hunting in Africa. Worth a listen.

Norminess intensifies.

>Game hunting in Africa. Worth a listen.
How could that possibly escalate to death threats?

>Which obviously isn't that case, it's the done thing, which they didn't seem to get.
I grew up in Catholic family in a community that was full of practicing Catholics, and yet that news report was the first I'd heard of the practice. I'm not saying that it isn't done in my area, but I just never heard of it before.

Attached: 1521929973647.jpg (1920x3149, 348K)

Man killing beautiful defenceless creatures should kill himself instead.

So they had somebody on air defending big game hunting? Jesus.

>/éire/ is full of RTÉ Radio One aficionados

The guy being interviewed was a game hunter in essence, he carried out culling on behalf of the Zimbabwean government but also paid for the pleasure of doing so.

>I'm not saying that it isn't done in my area
It more than likely is.
>I just never heard of it before
Disgraceful desu. Isn't shocking that some Dublin-based radio presenter wouldn't know, but I expected better of /éire/ denizens.

You bet.

Attached: 1532357866934.jpg (1121x1199, 171K)

>The guy being interviewed was a game hunter in essence, he carried out culling on behalf of the Zimbabwean government but also paid for the pleasure of doing so.
Ah, I see. I suppose that's not as bad as I initially inferred.

>It more than likely is.
I will have to check what way the graves in my local graveyard face the next time I am home.

Attached: 1540746790597.png (420x511, 239K)

>killing animals
>bad
How's the whole vegan thing going?
There was an argument over whether there was actual overpopulation or they were endangered though.
>will have to check what way the graves in my local graveyard face the next time I am home
You can't just recall from memory?

Attached: 1537531828621.png (391x335, 139K)

Probably an old tradition from before they had accurate maps. Or maybe you're right and those Japanese who believed Jesus lived in Japan until he was 106 were onto something.

I really don't like the couch they have. It looks lazy to have the sportsreader sitting down while giving the news.

People get very defensive when you try to take away their ivory. That's why we need to speed up the plans to convert Roscommon into an elephant sanctuary.
I heard recently that modern game hunting uses the profits from hunts to support endangered species. I'm not sure how well it works but letting some Texan oil tycoon pay millions to shoot an elderly rhino that won't have any more children at that age anyways seems like a fair trade off in theory. I think poaching is a far bigger threat.

Attached: __prinz_eugen_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ichikawa_feesu__661d3b048e7ad9b53cd3affc67633063.png (702x991, 773K)

>How's the whole vegan thing going?
Killing for food =/= Killing for fun.

>You can't just recall from memory?
I haven't been there since I was a child.

>I really don't like the couch they have. It looks lazy to have the sportsreader sitting down while giving the news.
TV3-tier.

Attached: 1542616972304.jpg (600x848, 82K)

>Killing for food =/= Killing for fun
So it's fine if you eat the giraffe? Gotcha.

>I haven't been there since I was a child
Must be nice not having any dead relatives.

Attached: __prinz_eugen_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ama_mitsuki__8b3938ed08853e8e75ccac123183212d.png (1700x764, 895K)

Killing is killing. Are you in favour of capital punishment if you are in favour of killing for food? Both serve a purpose.

>modern game hunting uses the profits from hunts to support endangered species
Point was also mentioned on a subsequent show on a lesser radio station.

Attached: 1540669930009.png (644x800, 15K)

>eat the giraffe
Meat was given to feat the park staff for a number of weeks, for the record.

Mmm, Giraffe.

Attached: 1522737751089.png (453x519, 198K)

Reminds me of the Christmas market in Galway. Apparently one of the food stalls had a secret menu in which you could order things like kangaroo burgers and penguin nuggets. Never tried ordering any myself but it was a popular enough rumour.
I'd say the stall made it up themselves as free advertising. I wouldn't doubt it if they just served beef or lamb and hoped their customers haven't eaten enough kangaroos to tell the difference.

Attached: 1548555407424.jpg (700x984, 348K)

As I recall Kangaroo and Ostrich were openly being served at the market a few years ago.

Israel is a based first world country they have a more similar story to us than a bunch of brown niggers in p*lestine

Kangaroo meat is widely available in Australia, although I imagine trying to import it from the other side of the world at a reasonable price is a pain the arse.

t. potato nigger

Seething Abdullah. based Jews turn what you brown cunts were just living in a shitty lump of sand they turned it into one of the most prosperous countries in the world.

Seething Haim. based Romans turn what you hooknosed cunts were just living in a shitty lump of sand they turned it into one of the most prosperous countries in the world.

go back to the desert if you love it so much cunt, not even Jewish but would rather have a thousand jews than one subhuman arap over here

>two Irishmen arguing over a middle eastern conflict

I am a Greek.

Are Roma gypsies comparable to Irish travellers and what group do you prefer?

Yeah, they basically act just like the Roma but something interesting to note is they're the original native Irish so they're not as much of a foreign influence as the roma from india, they're more like the natives in the americas to the gypsies thru europe

Still who cares

I hope all you anons had relatively nice days today. I'm going to pray for snow tonight, sorry for any inconvenience in advance. Maybe the gods will smile at me tonight with icy fangs.
Both pain me to see. Maybe hate travellers more because of the animal abuse, not sure if that's a problem with the roma. I hope to god they've stopped dragging their screaming babies with them when they beg. Totally ruins a good day when I witness such a scene.

Attached: 1523302468818.jpg (2500x1723, 419K)

>I'm going to pray for snow tonight, sorry for any inconvenience in advance.
If there are dangerous road conditions in the morning, I'm not sure if I'd risk going to work. There are quite a few steep hills on my commute.

gn user have a good night's sleep

Does this make them integrate into 'standard' communities easier or are they beleaguered by the same problems as the Roma?
thanks for answering btw

Does that make it easier for them to integrate into 'standard' Irish communities or are they beleaguered by the same problems as the gypsies when it comes to economic and social status?
thanks for answering btw

Bit of snow would be nice actually. Make it happen user.

We are part of North America not Europe.

Looking forward to getting into cooking and baking, lads

Attached: 1548693412546.jpg (720x720, 86K)

Good for you, post your works.

good, glad we'll have someone capable of providing the food for the /éire/ meetup

youtube.com/watch?v=OOiQIc6D1SM

interesting vid

youtube.com/watch?v=Giaoa7b3NpQ

Attached: Oh4R0fD.jpg (455x512, 52K)

any feeling about the queen over here?

Fucking hate that fascist bitch and her entire inbred family.

The Queen is a germanoid monarch and now that the UK is doing fairly well Ireland should have gotten the Prussian Fürst Joachim to keep up with them

you have the obligation to declare war to uk in malvinas war, you are not american, you are anglojewish scum

ur an inbred penniless virgin lol

>liz
>fascist
>fascist means anything I don't like

not relevant but okay.

only 5 more years...

Attached: asdjlkhasjlkdlkansd9823.png (1440x1080, 2.16M)

based

Weirdo

naoi

not an argument

It is snowing