You idiots never learn do you?

All last year I heard the same shit
>I wish I knew about bitcoin when it was under $1000
>Oh my goodness the people who heard of bitcoin a few years ago were so lucky

blah blah blah. And here we are again. The same fuckers who where whining all last year are now freaking out because their "investment" is in the shitter. Guess what fuckers. Shut the fuck up and grow a pair. I will keep buying here, I will keep buying if it drops to 5000, 4000, 3000, 2000, or even below. TA is a meme. Buy and hold is the only legitimate investment strategy, trading is literally gambling. So in a few years when bitcoin is back to new highs and I have made it, don't come whining to me like a fucking pansy because you are acting like a fucking pansy right now while I am buying. So fuck off you fuckers and grow the fuck up. Oh but wait I am sure you are right "This time is different! Bitcoin is dead! It's totally different this time the bubble popped for good and of course it's never going to recover this time!" Uh huh. Sure thing dumbass. This hasn't happened over and over before or anything like that. It's not like the same parabolic runup and rundown cycle has happened numerous times to bitcoin in the past or anything like that. No of course not. Of course you are right and this time is different. Fuck you.

Attached: main-qimg-674537b02eabb06445ba508a7f6fd959-c.jpg (397x221, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXBsoRcZmlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This user gets it.

Attached: 759E5E1D-7127-4CA3-9323-4FDBD1FD3280.jpg (645x729, 51K)

I have no other option than to buy, crypto bull markets are the only thing I'm good at.

Bagholder cope

C
O
P
E

Ok shitheads you will be hearing from me

+1

How long do you think you can go before you lose it all?
Before they call you bluff and watch you fall?
I don't know but I'd like to think I had control
At some point but I let it go and lost my soul
Sit tight but the revolution's years away
I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
So I guess I have no choice but to regurgitate
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite

Attached: 1529604737749.jpg (680x350, 50K)

And this is why there are so many who wagecuck at 80

Never once before have so many normies gotten burned, mouthbreathing hodling retard.

Enjoy your meme money bags

This is correct. You think a trade war and a fake tax event boosting stock prices is good for the long term health of USD?
You are running around punching nerds who had the balls to invest in a better future instead of preparing for eventualities. Reevaluate things.

lmao, do you know how much more btc you would have if you used that fiat to short?

make sure to max your credit cards and buy in. THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT! IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE THAT BITCOIN IS A BUBBLE!

Attached: OP.png (213x237, 8K)

Trading is unironically gambling. TA is literally a meme. I could also have a lot more BTC if I put everything on black at the roulette wheel and got lucky. But guess what fucker. I'm not trying to get lucky. Buy and hold, fucker. Tried and true.

you're right, but you're fucking retarded for buying btc right now instead of something else with more upside

I agree some of the alts will likely have better returns in the long run. Which ones though? I'd rather "play it safe" and stick to BTC.

Just like the boomer who bought a lottery ticket every week since he was 18 to the day he died; never winning anything more than five dollars.

Attached: sana jidori.jpg (1092x1499, 204K)

Its over, any dumb shit still hodling deserve to be poor.

Wow, holy fuck I this might the first time ive ever heard anyone say anything about streetlight like, da fuck. thats wierd.

We have a live one from r/bitcoin friends

youtube.com/watch?v=bXBsoRcZmlI

The BTC experience.

Attached: 1498002369018.png (657x527, 44K)

I wish I could post this on my Facebook wall, because I couldn't have said it better.

Attached: bizjuly2015.png (1028x805, 130K)

Fuck YOU whale. We're not buying your bags, and now you get to get rammed by what your greed did to the market
Fuck all whales

Attached: 1515026981291.png (817x443, 34K)

>whale
You newfags are fucking scary dumb.
Please for the betterment of humanity plz KYS

Loading up on cheap coins.
Nocoiner shitposters will never learn.