You did it my wagie-slaves, just one more 'get-up' to complete the week. Finally...

You did it my wagie-slaves, just one more 'get-up' to complete the week. Finally, after wishing away the last 4 days of your finite life you will have another, albeit brief, taste of freedom. I hope you enjoy your time off, slave.

Attached: 20.jpg (253x229, 12K)

>be me
> done with a 48 hour week doing IT stuff
> installing floor for a tenant on Saturday

Hey, friend. How are things for you? I worry about you, sometimes.

t-thanks

we get Wednesday off her too next week in Murrica cause of independence day!

I'm doing pretty good. Made $2k this week. Went for a couple drives this week during rush hour for a touch of the wagie life.

I don't get Canada Day off, but I do get time and a half. The people with more seniority get it as paid time off, though. Ah, well. I get to interact with non-internet people, which...keeps me from being like the people I meet at the conventions I go to.

Remember, you can slack off tomorrow, it's Friday after all. No need to stress over work, just take it easy.

I work 3 days a week.
Make 80k a year with no OT
>MFW for Double Time I work 5 of 7

Attached: images (10).jpg (189x267, 15K)

personally I can't imagine actually investing in crypto. 24/7 markets? Recipe for insomnia and early death.

>have fun slaves!
says another slave

I love wagie cope. They can't conceptualize people being successful outside of the system.

Attached: 1528629505063.jpg (853x1066, 135K)

I'm a wagie.
You will never get a testosterone enducing experience like building sawmills in Canada.
I've got specialized skills and knowledge that allow me to mold my environment into what I desire. Schooling paid from grants.
Clearing 120k with my hours. At 23y/o
It's all about the job you choose.
I've set my wagie life up so that at an early age, I can pay for whatever I need in life to further progress myself.
With my own money.

Attached: workin.jpg (490x415, 60K)

good for you! Benefits, inheritance, or capital gains?

I can imagine it. It's just that I don't want to deal with the stress of running my own business or the stress of watching crypto profits evaporate.

>Made $2k this week
I'm so sorry

you will never make it working for someone else. IMHO the best choices are to minimize effort by abusing gibs, or maximizing income by being the employer.

This is true. I became a wagie to gain the knowledge and connections to run my own outfit. You never will reach full potential working for someone else.

heavy larp wagie cope

Proof.
This is with slight OT lately.
I get 8percent of my wage as vacation and 4 weeks off as well

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-225932.png (1440x2880, 348K)

I'm okay not making it. Union wages are pretty solid, I get a pension, and frankly I just do not want to handle running my own business.

I'm okay with that. I work to live, and frankly because I rather like my coworkers and it's kinda neat being known as the local grocery guy around town.

Building sawmills? Is that a dangerous job?

I'm going to be starting my own company soon.
Would you be interested in moving to BC to learn a redseal trade?

Hilariously, I already live in BC, and I really appreciate the offer. But I have what's basically a cushy union job with decent wages that keep improving over time in a market that's not going away any time soon.

Good luck to you, though! You'll probably make a ton more money than I do!

The job can be safe at times. During a shutdown is like a scary movie.
All the electrical is being redone, 1" wires hanging everywhere.
Everything is flooded from spraying with hose, because everything is on fire.
(Need torches/welders for metal)
Always possiblity of blowing up sawmill from dust explosion.
(Browse casualties for that)
Working at heights
Everything around you is a lot heavier then you and can rip you apart or squish you.
Look up the size of our BC Houston super mill. Biggest in the world.

Thanks
Best of wishes to you fren

Attached: 4HappyBork.jpg (637x953, 96K)

Attached: IMG_8094.jpg (676x1404, 44K)

Have to work saturdays too...

Just kill me already.

BASED
NEET
POSTER
:D

>Went for a couple drives this week during rush hour for a touch of the wagie life.
kek

I can never work out when the salty replies dripping with wagie tears are just larping or if these people workign to pay their rent genuinely let NEETs live in their head "rent free". Which wouldn't even be the first rent free property for the NEET.... sooo there's a lot of irony there.

Attached: FuckYeah.gif (500x450, 884K)

how do i start?

>sawmill dust combustion
man this shit is wild, crazy chain reactions