The Perfect Europe

Your thoughts?

Attached: EUROPE.png (2988x2187, 366K)

I'm happy with it.
It would be better without G*rmany but whatever.

I don't really get why people give Lviv to Poland in these maps, but not Vilnius. If they give Poland any of its land at all.
Lviv was majority Polish inhabited, but it was located in a majority Ukrainian area. There was no way to integrate this city into Poland without either creating an exclave kind of situation, or including a frew hundred thousand Ukrainians into the state. On the other hand, Vilnius was actually connected by Polish settlement all the way to Poland.
I guess it's because Ukraine is kind of weak nowadays, and many armchair generals think that it should just be split between other countries.

Attached: 1528576086776.png (960x740, 912K)

ftfy

Attached: 1546894269111.png (2000x1296, 1.09M)

i think its because of the history or something

hmmmmm pretty based

Who will donate your third world shithole country money then ?

>thinks it's another lose Istria gain Herzegovina shitpost
>actually ok
Slowenia makes it unrealistic though

Spotted the groBgermanium /his/ kiddy

It's a bit of a dick move to take the historic capital
same reason why I wouldn't take Pressburg from slovakia

>historic capital
Until 1549, maybe, and even before that the state had other capitals... not to mention that the state reborn in the 20th century wasn't very similar to the ancient one.

Attached: Ausgleich.png (2988x2187, 544K)

well it was the capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania which is reason enough to make it the capital of lithuiania
There isn't really another city to deserve this title

>well it was the capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania
Which since 1549 onwards was ruled from Warsaw and didn't have its own parliament. It ceased being a state at this point. Not to mention that from 1792 it was ruled from Russia. Basing territorial claims in the modern ages on middle-age ones is autistic.
>There isn't really another city to deserve this title
There were cities that deserved this title, for example Kaunas, which was the capital of Lithuania during the Interwar years. And which was actually inhabited by Lithuanians. Unlike the biggest city, Vilnius, which was inhabited by Poles, or the third biggest city, Klaipeda, which was inhabited by Germans.

well Kaunas was simply just a Temporary capital without any real history to being it's capital
And the PLC was more of a polish dominated union, were Lithuainia still existed as a administrative body which capital was Vilnius
I'd favor the revival of the PLC to a annexation of the Vilnius area

Attached: Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth_(1619).png (800x629, 236K)

The truth is that Vilnius ceased being Lithuanian/Belarusian (some sources say that it was one, other sources say that it was the other) by the end of the XVI century and became entirely culturally Polish at that point. The Lithuanian national revival happened in the XIX century, it was movement which sought to free Lithuanian culture from Polish and Russian influence, and which for example removed lots of Polish loanwords from the Lithuanian language. The inhabitants of most of Lithuania agreed with it and thought that it was right. The inhabitants of Vilnius didn't. They remained loyal to Poland, they didn't want to learn lithuanian, they even cheered for Polish troops when they invaded the city; and they got resettled to Poland as a punishment after the war.
The inhabitants of the original capital got punished for staying loyal to Poland and got replaced by settlers from the rest of the country who favored the idea of forcing the lithuanian language everywhere.

well true
If Kaunas would have been the capital of Lithuainia for ca. 600 years I'd have no problem with giving it Poland because I kinda ok with the annexation of a big city as long as it mayority ethnic x (x=the state which would annex the city)
But I couldn't give / take the capital of another state like Lithuainia or Slovakia

*as it was majority ethnic x (x=the state which would annex the city) at some point of history
like Lwow

>No Posen
>No South Tyrol
>Sylt and Nordschleswig are danish
Disgusting

Why would PoznaƄ be German? Most of the population in the city was Polish, most of the population in the surrounding countryside was Polish, and most of the buildings in the city itself were Polish as well

>Posen
Was never majority german, not even the city of Posen
I just took Bromberg
>No South Tyrol
Bruh, I literally took it
>Sylt and Nordschleswig are danish
Sylt is still german, I can't even paint it because it's too small
I took everything until the Tiedje-Linie which is basicly all I want from denmark

You took only a part of South Tyrol.
You forgot Trentino.

wasn't ethinicly german

absolutely based and, might I add, REDPILLED