Holy shit, chainlink node will be configurable by UI!!

Holy shit, chainlink node will be configurable by UI!!

Attached: 875F9AD3-A203-461E-BD13-971FAB16A6D8.png (1592x1554, 248K)

And I still won’t be able to run one cuz I can never get my fucking ports open when I need too reeeeeee

You intend to run one on your home computer you absolute brainlet?

Jow Forums did the math a couple months back and as far as i recall, a LINK node would pay out something like $8k/Year

anons were excited about this too, did something change or is still not worth it?

>Jow Forums did the meth
kek
so its realistically $0.80/year?

Im new to biz and to crypto. I was told to buy chainlink. I have 25k and just purchased 50k link for 10k. Rest is in eth...do i go all in link or keep rest in eth..i don't like bitcoin heard it old tech

It’s called AWS.

Attached: A728AE4A-5372-4625-A813-17ED46C4264F.jpg (187x184, 27K)

So? Nobody cares.

Chainlink is absolute garbage. It's a forced meme, nothing more.

Don't fall for the Chainlink psyop.

Attached: 1528373151189.png (900x900, 409K)

diversify with iota

IOTA sounds cool but I don't get the coordinator and why the network is always slow or jammed..even with the coordinator. Maybe long run they succeed but it don't look good.

Attached: 1520522608134 - Kopie.png (900x1039, 418K)

why buy chainlink when I could just buy ubiq? better tech, more well known

coordinator is a temporary measure until they have implemented a proper replacement and allows them to get off of the ground. The network is at

also, they are adding smart contracts, oracles, and quorums with current real adoption by nations and companies, such as exchanging to fiat at post offices and Volkswagen implementation. Plus it's fee-less

>IOTA are adding smart contracts
CL will be able to connect with those.

>IOTA are adding oracles oracles
Decentralized and blockchain-agnostic?

Directed Analytic Graph rather than blockchain. Still kind of centralized with the COO, but they will remove it eventually. Best part is fee-less transactions

Yeah we really wanted to make it as customer friendly as we could with help from our (partners). Thank You! There is a lot of great things that I expect to unveil in the coming weeks. Microsoft

>fee-less transactions
So there's no way it's decentralized.

Delete this!

it is, it works as an IoT protocol. Look at the whitepapers and current implementation. In theory, everything can act as a node and communicate to the tangle. Currently, a raspberry pi can process 5 tx/s at minimal energy cost. iota's goal is pretty much to revolutionize the way machines communicate in the IoT. Also running a node is profitable even on a remote server due to 3rd party peer finding and donation distribution algorithms

>it is, it works as an IoT protocol
You can't have decentralization without compensation of some kind.

Also, what about blockchain agnosticism? Unless you believe IOTA will replace ALL future blockchains/DLTs/SC platforms/... it's pretty damn important.

I could live on $8k/year easily. Lucky me.
but yeah that's bullshit. you can't "do the math" on something that doesn't exist

Attached: 1527696084963.jpg (1063x1407, 142K)

>ignores my examples and the fact that IoT protocols such as http and vpn protocols exist without fees
you can still create private nodes for better performance and make people pay, or make people pay for your oracle/computing power or data. Smart contracts allow it to tie into blockchains and there is no need for it to be a blockchain. the DAG is superior to blockchain and still allows for the economy of choice. Read the whitepapers and get into tangle 0 while you still can

Also, all pow is done by those who submit transactions, eliminating the need for miners. Nodes exist solely to reach a consensus, which the COO helps with until the devs at the iota foundation (which is a non profit) integrate a better method.

>you can still create private nodes for better performance and make people pay
Doesn't sound like there's a consistent, low-threshold infrastructure behind it like there will be with CL.

>Smart contracts allow it to tie into blockchains
What?

>there is no need for it to be a blockchain
Unless you mean "it can also be a DLT for instance", double what?

>Also, all pow is done by those who submit transactions, eliminating the need for miners.
Are you saying CL has "miners"?

When you say things like this, it shows a basic lack of understanding of what CL actually is.

tangle is an idiotic concept that will never work
and so are DAGs as a whole

>Are you saying CL has "miners"?
No. Just one aspect of decentralization as everyone is responsible for their own work, which can be offloaded to willing nodes.
>Doesn't sound like there's a consistent, low-threshold infrastructure behind it like there will be with CL
my whole point isn't that its a better replacement to CL, just that its the next best thing for diversification, which is always better than a 100% commit. look at my first post. I'm just trying to say it's viable
>>Smart contracts allow it to tie into blockchains
>What?
my hypersomnia is kicking in so I need to sleep

>No. Just one aspect of decentralization as everyone is responsible for their own work, which can be offloaded to willing nodes.
There would be zero point to offloading CL node work to other nodes.
If that's what you want, just join one of the pools.

>I'm just trying to say it's viable
Well probably.

>my hypersomnia is kicking in so I need to sleep
Sleep well, fren.

>a web page can communicate with a database

Attached: 1528669843523.png (1300x2000, 288K)

Iota has SO many redflags I can't understand how someone would invest in it.

user, lurk more. He's clearly fucking with him. I forget sometimes that newfags still can't understand the subtle linguistic caracteristics of Jow Forums.

No he's serious look at his other posts

There are 3 projects that I would consider investing in. They are Chainlink, Etherium and Bitcoin - in that order. Wouldn't touch any of the rest that crap that is out there unless you are looking to only swing trade. Just my opinion. Side note, would consider Req Network as well.

Groundbreaking news here.

how hard is it to open ports? make a software port exception, and you're done. You don't even need to open that port on ur router.

You can easily buy 10k AMB and set up a node. if you want to ask questions on the tokenomics, projected returns, or talk in more depth join the Ambrosus TG and the community will be more than glad to help: t.me/ambrosuschat

>would consider Req Network as well
Opinion discarded.

good job user.

I'd keep at least some in ETH only because ETH will likely see more positive price action than link in the short term

you're good, don't fall for link fud this is the bottom

Yeah, good job user, thanks for that liquidity so we could sell to you and avoid higher loss without ourself pushing the price down

>this is the bottom
I don't know man, The price has been dumping non stop for two months now.
It definitely looks like it's going below 10c real soon.

Attached: chainlink straight dump.png (1155x517, 24K)

see what happen when meme line cross

Attached: see our link this way, my brothers.png (1155x517, 30K)

I don't believe in TA.
Shit is dumping HARD and there's no end in sight.
It could moon tomorrow, but chances are it's going to keep dumping well below 10c.

I just unironically bought 600$ worth of chainstink

Yet look where Cardano is at......... Someone kill me