I have a small & thin penis, I never kissed a girl, I never had sex and I'm poor at the age of 24

I have a small & thin penis, I never kissed a girl, I never had sex and I'm poor at the age of 24.

Attached: 2.jpg (490x586, 20K)

have you tried turning yourself off and on?

No.

Attached: 3.jpg (600x750, 91K)

clean your room.

just fuck a whore then lmao

I have an average penis, i kissed a girl, i had sex, and im poor at the age of 25

I achieve nothing by doing that. I want a girl to love me.

Attached: 4.jpg (418x610, 68K)

Hubots will soon be a thing

I'm 23. A virgin. Fag and have ED. I wanna get topped by a boyish looking jock but there haven't been any that look good enough.

it doesn't counts if you have sex with a prostitute

I look pretty twinkish and have a really nice ass

Honestly glad I'm a jew and not you.

nigga it's time to realize time's running out

But what the fuck can I do? At 24 I can't go and approach a fucking woman in her 20s without any experience at all. You know how fucking rare being in my position is? 95% of people have had sex before their 25th birthday, let alone kissing a girl or having experienced a relationship at all.

Attached: 1.jpg (630x630, 58K)

where are you from?

Antwerp region

>At 24 I can't go and approach a fucking woman in her 20s
yeah this. people often overlook that when giving advice. What do i do?

Like women my age are thinking about more serious relationships, some even about marrying or children within a few years, they are working on their careers etc. They have no time for an autismo like me without experience. They aren't adventerous and open-minded like people are in their teenage years.

Yes i know your feel fren
I don’t know how i’d even go about trying to talk to grills outside of formal context. The worst thing is that many grills actually try to talk to me but idk what to respond with due to crippling autism.

someone plox give advice

Honestly I think the only way to salvage your life at this point is to totally upend it and try to shock your brain into reprogramming itself. Maybe try driving into France and joining the Foreign Legion?

interresting idea...
is it possible to just do that though?
also would that actually work in practice?

average penis, age 19, the rest is the same. never had a vd

>I'm poor at the age of 24
ill give you a (you) for this one. The rest I dont see any reason to be crying.

3/4 of those things are your fault. What have you done to change your situation