Following the news and gosh...

following the news and gosh, sick and tired of all these articles obviously financed by banks& corporations normies to spread the fear that crypto is at risk. now that they feel the real shit and competition they invest shitloads of $$$ to save their ass. who's buyin this BS?

Attached: 516155626.jpg (700x532, 162K)

>who's buyin
nobody
that's why the bitcorn price is DUMPING

Attached: 1520360363203.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

>8963▶
> (OP)
Wrong. Its being forced down aggressively. The natural direction is up.

hell yes!! the direction is up and all this bs scam news are spreading fud cause they are in fucking fud. crypto is going up and ruin their mastermind plans. fear of competition

market analysis on crypto are good, and can help when is shows the reality. I saw too that they keep pushing with the fact that the market is volatile bla bla, but in the same time you can see how grows in importance and get the attention everywhere. That means is going up, not down for sure. Look at all the projects going on with the altc - sky, ltc, etc

now that the ads are back online, we re going to see massive investments in crypto. however there were multiple reasons for the continuous price fall.. very large exchange scams, asian countries cracking down on crypto (China, Korea etc)

STOP right there! The fact that we already know this should be enough to not buy the bullshit. There are two types of attacks. One on cryptoland overall, normiefudding. One inside cryptoland, paid fudders by all kind of shady crypto owners who feel threatened. Recent example. Crazy fudd on Skycoin

I don't listen to these scammers. Fuck them all, it is clear that crpto currencies are going high and will be big part of the future. I am going further with my skycoins, thinking on buying something else too and get my money, there is gonna be a boom and the fuds can go fuck themselves

couldnt agree more. see good coins trying to make it yet hitting concrete at some point, def smth organized, just like the Google/Fb ban. i know Sky has been struggling for a while, still staying strong cause of the community. same with other coins

>price fluctuates faster than a tranny's gender
>drops almost 70% in price over a weekend
>half the alternatives are literal pajeet scamcoins
I don't think shlomo needs to do anything, crypto does a good job of spreading fear itself.

Attached: 1480311399747.jpg (244x256, 7K)

The crypto market dropped nearly 50%, close to 300 bilions in the last year.. we should factor in pumps and dumps, negative news, scams, hacks, aggressive trading. The volatility is normal since there is yet a lot of regulation to be applied to the market as well distinguish between relevant alt coins and trash

the community is the most important, they have to stay fucking strong. invest, go all in and take the necessary risks

complaining is fucking easy. the community is strong than the coin is strong. I am keeping my faith in sky, not giving up

economic fluctuations are normal - is happening on every market, just take a look how many financial crisis we went through

the recovery depends on the investors, in crypto case the developers etc some of them are doing their best to keep up with the needs inventing crypto charity, then miners, games, hardwares look at sky, an so on

exchanges in japan are out tho, bitflyer flyed and normiee steppin in. truth is it's much needed. someone has to make sure that money laundering &terrosim finance are not happenin. exchanges didn't care until normiee pointed it out. Bs or not, crypto won't die, but it will be transformed

I think is exaggerated all this prediction of the crypto market going down. I will keep my eyes open, but dropping out now is stupid. Going slowly but for sure is the key for now, and then when goes up, because it will I will be all in. Let’s face it crypto is the future

crypto market is somehow new concept, anyhow cryptocurrency can't be stopped and the central banks are terrified. it is easier to require for them to submit to the central bank o they can choose to allow or not allow them based on their so called expert review

>slowly but for sure with what?

fine, i agree i will be transformed, it has to develop after all, but i don`t agree t change the vision. if banks and corporations are taking over involving just their interest then nothing changed same bs

Seeing a lot of sky shilling here, and posts by different IDs that read almost identically. I smell VPN botting...

Bunch of delusional fucktards here. Just hoping you guys dont forget how to wage cuck.

go fuck yourself faggot
can you say something else smart beside being an ass whole

Fuck off
FUD don’t know shit about how to make business
>think long term
>look at blockchain and technology investment
>all of them are stupid speculations

I buy coins with an actual purpose. There are less the 20 real projects out there. Stop listening to the shills and fuds, and some research

Panic panic panic
Get your shit together and use your faggot brains, that is the problem you just look for fast money than fast worthless money will be

It's not all bullshit, it is a matter of sifting through the bullshit to find what isn't bullshit.
The real problem is that there are simply too many coins out there right now and there is a need for reconfiguration

Cool, that is the level of despair I am looking for during a downtrend.

Crypto noobs be like " coins sucks worthless "
Crypto advanced traders " Never underestimate btc, eth, sky, etc ".

it might as well say the dollar is out dated, but still on the market without any problem

Y all just need to hold on to the right coin. I m heavy on sky, that is gonna rocket real soon y all been warned

things wil settle but until then lots of people ar egoing to lose lots of money, that s how it it. make safe bets and diversify hard, stay cautious... things will be ok

they re out all over china and korea.. must be smth more than terrorism and money laundering. however, hope you re baggin enough sky to get you through this. not to mention you ear your own money with those miners.. so get to it

ofc you are, with the activity going on on their platform. what was the latest? the binance agreement? skywire testnet reward? kittycash drop? I do understand your confidence

forgot to mention the fudds. yes, one love to btc, eth, sky, fuck the normies. when most of the coins drop 70% who are they to point out the real shitcoins?

>delusional
are the ones who don't see the future even if it's right in front of them staring in their stupid backwards looking empty eyes

keep it up bro! i m planning to support the mesh net so that s getting a bit more complicated, still components for my skyminers getting shipped from China as we speak

I am so SICK of these dirty banks spreading lies about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is doing GREAT.
My money is NOT at risk.
STOP SPREADING THESE LIES.

Attached: pinkwojsad.jpg (360x342, 38K)

let s face it, anyone who did not sell at the peak is now losing money if they didnt dump..so they are real supporters of the coins. remains to be seen whether they loose everything or recover

yeah that s why it s dropping :))) well it is at risk now.. just get into low value coins that are not in the crosshairs.. sky would be a good choice

too few MVPs among ICOs, that why investors have become wary for the noise makers... i remember sky beingaround 10 cents at the ICO and the MVP viable.. good ol days

ofc it is, that is no reason to sell now. let s bag aggresively, the good alts will rise. I trust SKY and RIPPLE been bagging them for a while

>I trust SKY

RIP user