This shit is rigged

Who do I kill to make this stop
unironically

Attached: finexed.jpg (296x332, 7K)

stop leveraging you retarded gambler fuck

Kill yourself, you degenerate gambler. It's because your kind that BTC is barting out constantly.

yup, went 100x at 5870, went up, and all of a sudden a big red candle stops me out, orderbook was near empty for a few seconds, so I actually took a loss whereas if the orderbook had been its normal size I would have gotten away with a small profit. Fucking faggotry, Could have made back all my losses.

retard detected
total retard

so what you assholes are saying is putting reasonable stop loses of 0x leveraged coins is degenerate. Fuck it, I go back to Forex, get fucked coiner dig for liquidity in your mums ass

>Who do I kill to make this stop
yourself.

>WAAAAAAAA HOW IS IT POSSIBLE I LOST MONEY BY GAMBLING?! MUMMY MAKE IT STOP I CAN'T TAKE IT MUMMY HELP AAAAAAAAAaaaAAAA I MUST GAMBLE!!!

Attached: 1526762112467.png (485x443, 22K)

I love how people complain that it is a rigged game, no shit. How haven't you figured out that the house always wins. The whales have enough fiat now to move enough to crush the competition.

Why so salty, dumb summerfag?

exchanges are probably behind this bullshit.
Fucking faggots if they don't have enough liquidity, they shouldn't let whales trade. And no, coin whales don't seem to bring liquidity, they only open leveraged longs and protect them.

#LockOutTheWhales

Yeah Finex has said to trade against their clients. Wouldn't be suprised if Arthur does the same, he doesn't seem very kosjer. Like I would probably do the same in their position though, no blame. But it doesn't make it very appealing to keep trading crypto. Been looking at stocks and its a lot more exciting atm I admit.

and it is not like they manage it in the slightest to fuck leverage traders. The only one they frustrate are small players protecting their gamble in a reasonable way and average holders. Hope they get beheaded by the mexican cartels they fuck with

Attached: longs.jpg (1103x604, 57K)

>get fucked coiner dig for liquidity in your mums ass
my new favorite no-coiner phrase of all time

Gitgud

btw I think the stoploss function is broken on BitMex, i've had 3 instances now where my stoploss would be ''triggered'' but I'd still be in my position, I have to then manually market close it to get out. I've had the luck that I'm not a complete and utter fool when it comes to trading cause I could get seriously REKT if whales decide to pump/dump very aggresively.

and yes its not a limit stop, its a market stop.

kek
>there's more than one way to skin a cat bud

Attached: rcboomer.jpg (629x521, 126K)

leveraged traders

Are you using stop market? Stop limit? Stop limit with post only checked? Stop limit price where? Deep in the book? At the trigger price? So many variables

>Thinking you can beat the house
They do this deliberately to fuck wannabes like you. Welcome to reality kiddo.

I actually think that trading is more responsible in this market than holding, sure works great in a bull market but as it shows, 99% of you gets REKT on it because you're just buying and praying. Any fool with any market knowledge would have known to sell 15k+

And I seriously lmfao at the people that are holding portfolio's worth hundreds of thousands of dollars only to see it all vanish. You're a huge fucking idiot if you keep that much money in crypto just in the belief that it all doesn't matter to you and that its a case of ''go big or go home''. It's irresponsible and you people are the biggest gamblers, and guess what? You lost.

I use stopmarket, stop limit from my experience can work but not when shit hits the fan. My entry was 5770 and my stop was set at 5777, I wasn't planning on sticking to the position if it didn't keep rising and kept moving it up under the last swing (1 minute)

Now I get that stopmarket takes a fee, but this was ridiculous, I should have either;

Gotten a small profit since I was highly leveraged and it was above my entry
Gotten a small loss because of the fee
Break even
Instead I lost 20%
Fill prices we're
5777 and 5773

Tell me if I'm wrong, I could be but I don't think it should have wiped 20% of my account.

What price are you using to trigger stops? Mark price, index price or last price?

trigger

what

Last price

Bitmex trading engine is awful, couldn't sleep with an open position with them
>t.Bubs
Bullshit, they don't do it to fuck with anybody. Their goal is to make money and attract bigger fish, without having volume OR liquidity on their exchanges to keep them happy - my guess, some players want in cheap for the long time, and the exchanges are giving them favourable access to the order book so they can harvest liquidity bubbles. Only thing that really sucks here is that placing your stop loss outside those predictable bubbles doesn't seem to help, as they get fucking executed anyway by a coincidental wick

Was your entry a market order too? With market orders entry and exit you need 0.15% movement (9 dollars) just to break even.

I think its bots man, they ping the orderbook and they pull out for milliseconds when a stoplosshunt wick triggers your stoploss making them fill at a more desirable price for the opposition

yea was market buy

fucking robots. Chart starts to look more and more inhuman anyway, even on the middle time frames

True, volatility is being squeezed by the CME and it gives opportunity for people to step in with their bots.

>Any fool with any market knowledge would have known to sell 15k+
We didn't hear any of you back then tho

No crowd is generally stupid and wrong, our posts we're supressed by the Linkies and REQt's shouting how their tokens will go 1000x in value.

Takes a man to sell.

I think for every coin I buy, I just buy a low leveraged short from now on. accumulating and hedging to stay at 0, doesn't seem that a human can do much better in those market anymore

When did you sold?

Shut up you dumb piece of shit, you gamble you loose. Now go fucking kill yourself and cry in a corner

Then you are retarded. You could have gone to any board, Jow Forums /an/ /c/ /lgbt/ /wsr/ or whatever and ask any randoms there, they would have all said to sell, as it was crystal clear to any non-gambler that the ponzi was over.

Well that's the thing if you have that mindset you are a loser by default.
I'm not even considering selling until 10ish years.
I won't have to file taxs or even worry about my investments.
I make enough money to survive with this thing called a job.
I'm actually buying more at these prices.

See you in 10 years when you have spent all your money on fees, taxes, and poor decision making.