I got a job interview at a bank and the VICE PRESIDENT of the bank is interviewing me, holy cow!

I got a job interview at a bank and the VICE PRESIDENT of the bank is interviewing me, holy cow!
How the fuck am I suppose to prepare for the interview? I'll be doing loan processing and documentation.

Attached: file.png (976x667, 1.35M)

kneepads

How small is the fucking bank that the Vice President ist interviewing for such a position?

In a bank, a vice president is something between the intern and the janitor.

US companies have thousands of Vice Presidents. It’s a meaningless title

How about the EXECUTIVE vice president?

THIS, also bring along a small child as a gift to show your serious about the position!
KYS banker scum

Jow Forums memes

Now you’re talking

Being at expert at sucking Chupa Chups

reveal how many linkies you hold to him, then you will get hired and he might suck your dick too OP.

Attached: fuck_your_tower_trump.jpg (1920x2560, 1.27M)

wtf it's true

Attached: file.png (275x272, 71K)

the real question

In finance everyone is a VP after a couple of years

This but unironically. It garners a false sense of respect

Yes - this would indicate some level of ownership. Otherwise... brappp

First of all, stop putting his title in all caps.

Shill him 0xBTC

You will realise soon user that vice president in a bank is one step up from lowly analyst

HAHAHAHAHA

Be sure to take a smint before you give him a blowy, that tingly feeling is awesome

Be confident and be an asshole, because the Vice President will be and if you can't keep up with him you will be rejected and embarrassed.

Chug a can of beer before going in and do some power stances. Call someone a faggot on the way up to the interview.

Vice presidents likes friends. Be a pal. Ask him about them hookers last weekend.

Tell him you're all in with Crypto! This bank shit is antiquated.