Everything was so much simpler back then...

Everything was so much simpler back then. cracks open Monster Energy™ - Java Monster™ Remember rushing home from school with your lil Tamagotchi critter wailing away, excited to watch the latest SamBakZa animation on Newgrounds? Kids these days talking about their Monika when all we had was our good 'ol Interactive Buddy. Good friend he was. sip Hoo wee, that takes me back to my first time "doing the deed" if you know what I mean. Good old Meet 'n' Fudge never did you wrong, but now we got this Tinder and Discord nonsense that I can't wrap my head around.

I miss those days for sure, pal. Back when we used to make fun of those dunces who'd rush Capitol in Heroes 3, back when Ragnarok Online was the hip place to be and anime used to be a respectable man's business. Hell, we even had some damn good singles back then. Bullet for my Valentine and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, anyone? sip Ahh, but the good times can't last forever, boys. I can't keep up anymore with these young 'uns and their new-fangled language and tech. Had to happen sometime, don't it? Heh heh. sip

Well, better get to work. Got a long day ahead.

Attached: nu-boomer.jpg (546x512, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvD0rUBU22M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck

how do I get back there

There's no way, embrace being a grandpa!

STORMIN THROUGH THE PARTY LIKE MY NAME WAS EL NINO

Attached: R-5973136-1459238938-6520.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 116K)

Someone edit this to say CRAB-17 and replace it with wojaks

if you change it to that degree then it's not recognizable anymore, whats the point?

you made me watch this again
youtube.com/watch?v=yvD0rUBU22M

fuck, a boomer nujack, i've never seen one before

I am THE 30 year old boomer and the only part of this garbage I understand is Tamagotchi

Keeping the cup of hot chocolate warm on top of 2400bps dial up while shitposting on the local bbs and downloading naughty gifs.

Smileys were called smileys, nobody had heard of fucking emojis.

I miss the medieval. :(

Playing games on SNES with physical friends. Phoning Stacy and hope her dad wont pick up.

your nu-boomer looks like he has downs.

Why is this so accurate?

Because it was written by the same boomer that pushed the nu-jack that caused the big crash back in January.

We need a zoomer meme eating tide pods

This

right in the nostalgia

memba when GTA first came out and Doom. Memba when duke 3d was the shit and all its MODs...memba golden eye....memba perfect dark...memba jerkin' it to jenna jameson...

Rich boomer that bought BTC at $260, how do you cope?

Attached: NocoinersOnSuicideWatchXmasEdition.png (1652x3056, 1.76M)

Nothing wrong with rushing capitol

+100

ascii grils

Bringing pokemon to school
Newgrounds
rotten.com
schfifty five

Except that I'd rek you by the time you got out of your starting area.

30 year old boomer here.

Remember Yo-Yos? And Giga Pets T-Rex?

Fuckin' good times, man.

Attached: 1529786719798.jpg (121x125, 3K)

>Remember rushing home from school with your lil Tamagotchi critter wailing away
right in the feels
t. 28 years old boomer

Attached: no escape from reality.jpg (720x540, 52K)

Was there some equivalent of tamagotchi for younger generations?
It seems to me that smartphones killed the idea forever, as any virtual pet/baby becomes 'just an app' rather than a physical tangible object.

Right around the time Pokemon blue/red for Gameboy came out, they sorta disappeared altogether

Anyone else remember watching the original Men in Black in theaters?

Attached: Men_In_Black.jpg (780x1170, 83K)

Something that never left Japan was a gameboy tamagotchi with a speaker in the cart and a real time clock so even if the game wasn't in the system it could wail for food. They could do something similar with an iPhone case or something

This. I'm a textbook 30yo boomer but I don't remember a thing about tamagochi except for the fact that it existed and I played it for a month or two.

On the other hand, I can name all 151 Pokemon even before Go came out and I haven't played anything since first gen cause I'm not a weeaboo faggot unlike you all

Ok I get it now. The unfunny boomer meme is a monster viral campaign aimed at Americlaps with relatable blurbs and building on existing Jow Forums memes... right? Because, it's not Jow Forums related, it's spammed all over the board, and it's not funny nor relatable to me...
I mean, pink Wojak is relatable to any trader but this... fuck off,,,

worth watching

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 14.45.19.png (891x697, 635K)

SHOO SHOO ZOOMER!!

>implying all boomers dont have downsyndrome

Yo-yo’s and diablos fellow boomer.

i gave a school speech in first grade on this movie. so did almost half of my class.

thats the kind of weapon you need to crush thanes

*thenns

30y old boomer hear who actually fought the alliance at alterac valley in 2006

dang that was fun

30 yo boomer here.

*sip* 'member playing those neat pirate games on your chipped ps1. Shit, those were the days. Also buying a game magazine for then cheat codes.

*sip*

Listening to jungle on pirate radio (dejavu), skinning up some mad thai weed in the back of a vauxhall nova. Ah to be back in the 90s

Attached: 1_44_27.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Bet your mother warned you it was a soundsystem banger.

ama

Attached: 29E4AB75-7038-4F40-B1AF-089A96BFA3E9.jpg (600x449, 248K)

Back in the day, I hit lieutenant commander defending Tauren mill. Fought in the great campaigns of Kazzak and azuregos. Things were different back then, a simpler time

Wasn't mine, I had a BMX with euro 96 stickers all over it.
Good old days before London was flooded with hipsters, gender benders and the 3rd world

Attached: download.jpg (189x266, 11K)

My bmx got nicked when I went in the shop to buy a panda pop and a pack of quarter backs. Joys of living in canning Town. Weren't you who nicked it was it...

Haha nah, big up the old school panda pop. Used to go Happy shopper with 50p and walk out with a weeks worth of munch

Attached: 6128601750_fa3eedbb39.jpg (500x409, 158K)

Things weren't better back then. You were just more innocent.

Omg

Nova.
M..my fucking feels user.
You hit me right in the feels. Holy shit. I had a yellow one. All riced out.

Bur

i remember the good ole' days when a alterac valley would last 48 hours +
Coming home from school friday evening joining AV and rejoin the same game on sunday night.

These truly were the best times in human history, and i'm happy to have been a part of it even though i spent 290 days of my life playing vanilla i would never take it back.

t. 29 y/o boomer.

Attached: 1525750517330.png (377x346, 79K)

Any of my fellow boomers remember AOL chats rooms. I guess that is where my larping developed, posing as lesbians to get others to send pix.

Dayyyuuuum son.

Started nude hunting at a young age on that.

Press 44444 to chat.

Kids today will never know the fun of ragging it around at midnight rally style windows down speakers up - riko dan spitting over some mad beats. More likely they will be sitting in the back of their self-driving cars on the way back from a one direction reunion gig whilst their GF/wife is getting porked by Abdullah

Anyone remember actually being excited when your phone rang?
Always meant pussy, drugs or some other fun.
Now it's just retards asking for help with something

Attached: 977.jpg (400x400, 45K)