Does the elite know that people will someday murder them because they force the workers to lower their wages and...

Does the elite know that people will someday murder them because they force the workers to lower their wages and services just to make the fat cat more fat? they deserve it you know,

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

This but unironically.

Communism is a mental illness.

>u r gay
why the fuck are you supporting maduro

you don't need to be a commie to be pro shelkeberg occasionally having his teeth kicked in when he starts taking the piss

What's with all the cropped pepe images posted lately

They know people will try.
They also know they're so fucking rich they can literally build fortresses and hire private security to protect them

>that people will someday murder them
People are retarded and scared to do anything user. Who will make the start, you?
You realise that the elite have the means to flee their countries, right?

>e-everything that's not the current corrupt system is communism
>t-the economy is working fine
>ben 'schlomo' shapiro told me so

Look behind you

!!!

i'm not a commie but think about it, they will just come to your country if your salary and taxes are low as shit

its called free market senpai you better get used to it or you get the helicopter

Attached: 1548635550732.webm (640x360, 1.46M)

The ones that know have been building bunkers and hiring private security for years. The rest are so disconnected from reality and the lives of regular people that they simply can't comprehend the idea of revolt or actions and consequences.

They cannot murder them. Police, army, laws, journalist and media in general - all of this is his bitches. Simple folks are too weak and disunited in any country on this planet, but security measures and forces have a massive step since 1900s for example.

So there no will be revolution, only cyberpunk.

We're heading to a feudal society.

>if you don't like working shit hours for shit pay so Mr. Scheklebergstein can get a new Lambo you're a commie!!
You're a fag

>t. country with one of the least free economies in the first world

Yes they know that's why they keep us ignorant and entertained

wtf you smoking senpai , feiglin will helicopter the commies

Attached: 1545236411709.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

Hooooooooly shit my fetish

Israel is dogshit in terms of economic freedom. New Zealand has one of the freest economies in the world and we're way more commie than you.

It won't matter. Once automation has replaced you, you will have outlived your usefulness. By then, our fully automated military and police will be operational to cleanse the earth of you losers.

Communism is a disease

i suggest you say no homo quickly before its too late

Attached: 1547027782504.webm (600x338, 2.87M)

They have no choice, if they don't compete they'll get eaten by other elites first.

Not a marxist myself, but I unironically think that a worker's revolution will inevitably happen again.
Untill the end of the Soviet Union we could see a more or less good face of capitalism. But now everyone knows that that the good capitalism was just a mask used because the bourgeoisie was afraid that the common worker would simply start to behead all these useless parasites

That's where the class conscioence enters. They cannot oblige the entire work force to work.