T.G.I.F fellas! whats on the agenda this weekend? me and the mises got date night at the local applebees

T.G.I.F fellas! whats on the agenda this weekend? me and the mises got date night at the local applebees

Attached: 1.png (380x349, 52K)

Got the wife's birthday with the family at a Michelin star restaurant. Then coming in on Sunday to try and get things straight at work. It's a busy time of year.

gunna hit the town

Attached: 1530135977295.png (1032x1242, 303K)

Gonna relax at home it was a long week, maybe mow the grass

Attached: 1530186936875.png (549x352, 107K)

Got some chores to do my man, you know what they say happy wife happy life

I don’t get if 30 year old boomers life is supposed to be something desirable or not

It’s like you’re making fun of it but it all sounds pretty comfy

yeah i sure say that

I’m gonna pump the whole market 20%
>Smimem here

Please do based sminem

gonna do gardinang shiet and dring some nrg

Attached: 444.jpg (1115x709, 112K)

It is and it isn't

When 30 year old boomers were young they would probably look down on that type of life style. Now they got a little older and made a decent living for their self. Zoomers who are still in their 20s and trying to break into a career are suffering and look at the boomer lifestyle as being pretty comfy. In 10 years we'll see boomers go into a midlife crisis and quit their office job to work in fast food to get away from the stress.

>and quit their office job to work in fast food to get away from the stress.

Ah, I notice you too have seen American Beauty.

34 year old Boomer here.

Its not a bad life. You work, you take care of your family. Your wife and kids love you and you love them back.

20 year old zoomers think that they are all going to be youtube rich and instagram famous....but they will all be under paid wage slaves. They will never own a home, and will convince themselves that being poor and lonely was a choice.

gonna hit the boardwalk and stare at those fine young asses through my sunglasses. love this time of years when the shorts get a little shorter!

Attached: 1530071895746.png (380x349, 99K)

>20 year old zoomers think that they are all going to be youtube rich and instagram famous

so true . look at fucking fortnite, half the player base plays it as a job thinking they're going to strike it rich as a streamer.

zoom

But you yourself are convinced you made a choice, and not that one was made for you (it was). Good goy.

>mmmmmhmmmmmm - its a good life... yassss... throw your dreams away... its a good life... nobody really makes it... that's all fantasy...

good goy

Attached: wagies.jpg (506x401, 30K)

Boomers know they will never be famous or rich or powerful and are able to enjoy the present. Zoomers still think they can and ought to be and so are constantly stressed by it.

The boomer life is the human ideal.

>just finished digging the trench from the main power to the workshop I built out back
>electrician should be out tomorrow to help me wire it up
>gonna be sweet

Closing on a house next week. Walking with the contractors on some flooring options. Shit will be pretty sweet, wife is busy planning baby room deco. The little guy will be thrilled

Attached: 82F60AD5-B1E7-4DCD-A89D-0E39FB4F42DD.jpg (960x581, 79K)

>taking your economic textbook to a restaurant

This

Attached: 1530138209600.png (636x498, 404K)

"working" from home dealing with GBR FOMO, then visiting my parents and going fishing.