I made it ... you too can

Well guys, I officially have made it. I originally aimed for a million, but having 500K too is great. I made 500K from 90K in this market (Jan to Jun 18). Yes, I got in at the top as I was just learning about the market.

2 of my recommendations have been blockbuster - Holo and Docademic. Over time, Rate3 and NIX too will be.

Check out my blog if you don't believe me - medium.com/@blockchain.friend

I know ICOs are dead, but are all of them. dead? Idap is one such ICO that will give huge returns over the long term and good returns in the short term. Do read my article on them.

Happy to answer any questions if I know about your shilled token.

Always do your own research b4 investing

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x7e2c6d35a89cc060228b58549996c548ec1431bb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buy my shilled bags
>follow my blog
fuck off faggot, no one believes you

Watsu talking about son?

Fuck off. You can't read a medium block and see the recos and the timestamps... I will make it easier. Here is one of my accounts etherscan.io/address/0x7e2c6d35a89cc060228b58549996c548ec1431bb

Just helping people invest. Giving hope in the worst of times Answering queries if they have any...

>you can too!
I hate faggots like you. Hope nobody falls for your scamshit and your ass goes broke.

Also to answer, shillers give both buy and sell recos. I only give buy, in the ones I believe in strongly. Most of them are ICOs anyways. Still you can call me a shiller if you want to... no one stops calling anyone anything. But yes, I have made it and you haven't. Stay poor mate

May you stay poor. Didn't ask anyone to invest in anything. Just answering questions here. Asking to invest in ICO is not shilling and asking to buy bags...

>only got into the market in december!
>but i picked the big winners and sold the top!
>you can make it too if you buy if new vig winners right here! *insert pajeet coin*

When did you decide to start scamming people? Was it when you reaches -50% or -70%?
Anyway kys for being a useless leech sack of shit

>500k
>making it
kek thanks for the laff

One of my accounts is listed below. Never asked you to buy anything. Read my blog and see. Happy to answer any question etherscan.io/address/0x7e2c6d35a89cc060228b58549996c548ec1431bb

Also, these recos were given not on the top, but when they were at ICO or severely undervalued. I don't sell sh*t to people,

Is Dero a complete and total closed source scam piece of crap?

if it’s about chainlink the market will recover this weekend

Good job fren, dont listen to the salty faggots, $500K is enough to quit wagecuckery forever.

Heard about Dero first time, so wouldn't comment. Frankly I don't think I would like to go for a blockchain+smartcontract coin now. Baby Vitalik will bring in casper + plasma and make ETH at least 100,000 txn per sec and most of the blockchains will vanish. Who can compete with Vitalik and Eth foundation (except Satoshi)?

>Idap
nice team of pajeets youve assembled. also kek at registering their company in Estonia, you're not falling anyone rajesh

Attached: pajeet.png (1202x589, 145K)

Thanks mate. In fact, I have quit. The guys at the company want me to serve 3 months, and the wait doesn't end.

>90k to 500k
>I 5Xd my money and maid it guise

Attached: 7dbffb772e1729f5049b8a1e7d83b7db.jpg (2048x1024, 101K)

i guess the lambo kid from twitter is back.
looking for more retards to dump on? You'll find plenty here who are taken in by your shit.

I don't hold the link bags, though I like the project. I may get into it later.... ChainLink is good, oracles are good if sergey gets it right

Thanks mate. I am not shilling anything... You are free to read my blog.. I ask to buy not at the top but the bottom. Proof of making it shared earlier...

Just remember to put that money in real assets, a storm is coming.

I have personally spoken to them. Yes, I am an pajeet (Indian) myself so what. Pajeets can't make it, is it. Sundar Pichai, Dhirubhai Ambani, several examples are there...

Agree mate. Every reco that I give is after a lot of analysis myself. Hence, most of them go blockbuster... and the rest hopefully will :)

faggot LARP KYS
KYS

Opinion on NEX?

HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Being at ICO means its undervalued

Lmao ill screencap this thread and post again when this shit starts instantly sinking below ICO price. Just because you say "dyor" "im not telling you to invest...BUT I MADE THIS THREAD THO. NOT TELLING YOU TO BUY ANYTHING, BUT I DID MAKE THIS THREAD" doesnt mean youre not scamming people just means you wanna pass as a reasonable person. Anyways now that i know youre indian i wish you actually kys. Go join one of those scamming tech support call centers you guys got there already and just fuck off Jow Forums you third world subhuman

Excellent. Go ahead if you have an allocation - I don't have one. Don't buy at 10X.

I recommended Holo and Docademic when people were buying various chains. If you can't research, you are just blindly following anyone. I don't taking responsibility for your money, you do. I am just advising you to research that token. Don't buy if you don't like. That is the best thing to do for yourself.

ICOs are usually overvalued. These guys have some serious experience in equity derivatives and tokenomics is good. They are not raising 50 million dollars like most exchanges do. Don't buy if you don't like - i will maintain that.

Unironically don't think you have bad intentions. I just think you got lucky with your returns. And are deluded, icos are fucking dead

The chances of making it are at the lowest they have ever been with ico.
No thx pajeet I think every one on biz has bought into a new coin at least once and learned their lesson.

Dump

Agreed - most ICOs. I have learnt my lesson from Tradove, SharePay, KYC.Legal and a bunch of other ICOs.

Even Rate3 that I have recommended on the blog is down 40-50% in USD terms.

I am expecting idap to duck the trend. See, Idap is pegging their coin's value for fees at 1.5X of ICO, so as soon as exchange goes live and gets some volume, it will be at 1.5X ICO. See Holo as an example which grew which is expected to be a stablecoin in the future with high value.

Plus it is a different value proposition. Do read the Tokenomics for a better description on why the coin will moon.

flags W H E N

what did you make?

Looks like you are new to biz. Made nothing :)

Ironically fuck off

Attached: 1529837938275.jpg (640x518, 53K)

Unironically, stay poor.

nice try pajeet but no one believes u

this this this