ChainLink is kill

Fellow marines, have a look and this list of partners for Dreamforce 18:
salesforce.com/dreamforce/expo/

And read this short article about Salesforce planning to reveal a Blockchain Product by End of September during Dreamforce 18.
techcrunch.com/2018/04/08/salesforce-is-working-on-a-blockchain-product/

This shit is so surreal

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f (1).jpg (694x800, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nC0TX_GCIM&feature=youtu.be&t=910
salesforce.com/dreamforce/expo/
success.salesforce.com/sessions?eventId=a1Q3A00001XoCSUUA3#/session/a2q3A000001WUVlQAO
success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000h152AAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sponsors =/= partners

>if it all works as planned, they could be announcing a blockchain product this year
your fud just became a shill

Any way to check if Sergry was there?

Oh, I forgot to mention that the Salesforce logo was added to the smartcontracts website after this interview at the end of Q3

Fun fact

How do we check this? Webarchivr? Probably a thread in the archive discussing this.

Here you go fren
i.redd d.it/ 0qgxz7qzh9r01.j pg

>i.redd d.it/ 0qgxz7qzh9r01.j pg
THanks.
I have something for you as well.

Marc Benioff states "small teams are key" for the development of products.
"With development [...],you want small [sic] highly qualified people who are well trained, who work together well, who accomplish their goals, who meet their milestones, who get their project out and listen to their customers closely."
Source: youtube.com/watch?v=2nC0TX_GCIM&feature=youtu.be&t=910

>and listen to their customers closely.
we will find out on this one. If they communicate with their clients like their investors, we go to $0.

Chainlink/Smartcontract.com is not attending this year :DDD LOL

>salesforce.com/dreamforce/expo/
holy fuck look at the attendees
WE GONNA BE NIGGA RICH

Attached: bateman ordering 200k more LINK.jpg (500x385, 17K)

It doesnt say they plan to reveal it at dreamforce tho... just says this year.

> Sergry
dunno bout you but i'm feeling sergry for some big macs right about now

This says nothing about chainlink, until then its just a nothingburger

jeez this coin is full or retards

Actually met a VP with Salesforce a few months back, he chewed my ear off nonstop about block chain based supply chain and dbase software. Salesforce is diving headfirst into the game, just don't know to what extent it will be monetizable for us outsiders.

So Salesforce Ico by End of September? Take Chainlink code and market it as their own? Sweet move.

I am good friends with salesforce CSO (chief scientist officer) Richard.

You are delusional, sorry. Salesforce doesn’t care except of some middle level managers who want to jump on hype and get a quick promotion out of it. Their CSO and other high-level people are 100% anticrypto (hate it with passion, openly claim shit like “all bitcoin believers are scammers”) and would never approve.

Blockchain as a tech maybe, cryptocurrency never.

They literally don't mention chainlink. Why in the fuck would they not mention chainlink if it's such an integral part of their business model? Why not even list them as a partner/sponsor/whatever?
Fuck. NDAs cannot be that tight. I hold 56k but this kills me

Also I put the Astro name ironically last night to act like I was sucking dick in some thread. I'm not that faggot.

Marc wrote the foreword in 4th ind rev, he's well aware of link.

yes you are a faggot

this shit is either will make us rich as fuck or paranoid schizophrenia or both

The token price would soar and it’s not supposed to be a security. You do understand that they want the public to run nodes too, right? That makes it a true decentralized system. Why else would they make a UI and stuff.... now if the token price does soar, I they have extra LINK to airdrop or something so they have a fall back. This is such a well executed project..

Because they are planning to use private blockchain offerings, not a meme like ETH, which LINK will only be capable of interacting with. LINKs blockchain agnostic vision is years away.
smartcontract.com, however, will probably go on providing the same service they have been providing for almost three years: setting up private blockchain oracles with no use for their public offering; LINK, the fucking erc20 token.

Well that was kind of my point, they are super big on blockchain but I have no idea how much of that spills over into the crypto markets that Biz with care about. Apparently it's "not much".

Duh, Link is a tech, it is a system used to verify data and execute smart contracts. Your fud is actually a solid shill. Dig it.

Ethereum, Quorum, Hyperledger, Bitcoin
Lol

Posts like this say a lot about the technical literacy of this board when it comes to cryptos.
By all means keep posting this shit though, it's hilarious.

Get in here:

Attached: ChainLink.png (1000x557, 422K)

Strap in boys, it will happen tonight!

>says nothing about chainlink
>chainlink isn’t mentioned
Second pic shows two guys unironically wearing the Sergey shirt, stay poor you fuckheads

Attached: B5779BDB-5AA4-4D1B-9B85-22439F79D524.jpg (629x416, 150K)

Dude I'm pretty sure this fud will be ineffective sadly, you have to ba atleast somewhat accurate and pretend to know what you're talking about

do you actually enjoy being a faggot, memeing this hard?

retail investors are not targeted customers.

I'm a brainlet and fudding gets smart anons to spoonfeed me

Clever

>holding a shitcoin at below ICO price
Just let it go.

me too.

LINK's not an ERC20 token. FUD harder, weakling.

What price can i expect 2020 for one link?

lol, you have no idea what ICO price was, do you?

580.00 rupees sir

Thats not that bad

>LINKpoint

FUCK YEAH

It'll go BitCONNEEEEEEEEECT by 2019.

How do I sell all of my link? After this post I NEED TO SELL

Please go market sell right now, retards like you don't deserve Link

he doesnt even now link is an erc-677 token designed by eth co-founder kek

STANDING

user i was working on scripts that pull automatically htmls links from /biz link threads. suprisingly this technique was good for getting info. had other scraping ideas around github commits, reddit and twitter. can I pm you through github?

THERE IS NO MENTION OF CHAINLINK OR SMARTCONTRACT.COM ANYWHERE
FUCK.. IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING
AHGHHHH

Salesforce logo is literally on the chainlink site what more confirmation do you want user they are under NDA's sergey got fucked by SEC in his previous project

this is sad...if you believe there is a "dot" here because of the shirt they chose to wear. top fucking kek

Checked and Based

Attached: comfy.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Check if theres a ass sweat mark on a mcdonalds seat the size of a twin sized bed

LISTEN UP FUCKING IDIOT. NDA's ARE NOT IN PLAY WITH OPEN SOURCE PROJECTS

open source projects that are "community driven" availability for the general public to watch progress is not going to be bound by non disclosure agreements.

everyone here who bought link because of "muh NDA's" was some seriously good shilling on a psychological level almost as if i came up with it myself but it has gone to far. lmfao.

wrong. i dont even feel bad for you though because people who lack common sense are the worst types. they believe so whole heartly they are right because they are missing the cognitive area in their brain that allows them to reason logically

Projects such as Microsoft will announce that they are using chainlink in back end solutions such as Azure when they are ready, its not up to the Link team to put this information in the public space. They are dedicated to making a working product, not hyping up something unfinished. Why would they want the price to increase while its in development? A low price allows people like Microsoft to acquire tokens for cheap. Honestly you're a brainlet.

Do you know what open source means user development is transparent however they dont need to announce their partnerships just because they are open source

how big is your link stack i know a linkie when i see one kek

yeah Microsoft is going to log onto binance and set a limit order topfuckingkek you are dumb. no they will get free tokens from sergeys 650m so it literally does not matter what price they are because they will not pay for them irregardless

Sponsored people don't pay for the merch they rep, but they make sales go up """irregardless""".

chainlink still will be needed even if they use private DLTs BUT this dot connecting is out of control you guys have no clue what you are talking about and it is insanity.

None of these corporations will be buying link on exchanges. I imagine Sergey is distributing them to selected partners.

This is no pump and dump. Price will reflect the utility of the network.

I know, thats what the 650 Million dedicated to industry partners is for.. Were in agreement marine.

success.salesforce.com/sessions?eventId=a1Q3A00001XoCSUUA3#/session/a2q3A000001WUVlQAO

They may get free transactions initially to get the process up and running to prime the initial start up but companies are going to eventually pay for services rendered in fiat, nodes will be paid in Link. Nodes will likely get set up initially with fronted Link as well, the better and more effective their initial work is completed there will be more usage and higher demand, all of which will drive value up per Link and higher return for the Nodes. Once usage kicks in and the demand grows it is going to go up significantly. Same pool of tokens but covering higher demand. Dig it.

Sergey is a genius honestly, what a time to be alive.

I have 15k linkies, but I bought when they were around 22 cents. If I buy now, will I be making money or are we gonna go down a little further before the rebound?

Thinking about mortgaging my house to buy some more link, hence my asking.

Hmmm. Must check the current Rupee vs. USD exchange rate.

its 1k eoy so your 15k gets you 15million in a few months... just depends how rich you want to be really

my plan is waiting until .10 to buy
I REALLY hope it will go down that low because it seems like this bear market is gonna be here for a few months at least

That's what I was thinking. Since it's somewhat guaranteed to 1k eoy, why not? I'll not only be able to cover my mortgage in 2019, but I can buy a new house at that point.

I'll probably go through with it. Thanks for the support!

...will it really go that low? Man, maybe I should wait a lil bit. Revalue doesn't happen until December so I have some time, right?

I'll do the mortgage in advance, then just hold the money.

you are dumb if you take out a loan. this project is great but the chances of success are also slim to none. most startups fail. place a small bet and move on.

the website has a bunch of logos on the website including visa, paypal, mastercard, swift, chase bank, etc. it's all a bunch of generic shit?? how does this prove anything at all

I don't know if you're memeing but it's not gonna hit $1k eoy, it may hit $100 in 2-3 years if we're discussing this seriously.

I'm in it for the long haul though so I have time to wait.

Indian or Sri Lankan Rupee ?

What do you mean? Isn't 1k eoy what we're aiming at? That's a guaranteed return well over 10000%.

Well, even $100 in a year or two is really good. If I just buy more to offset the 1k eoy expectation, then I should still make it.

Hard to believe it gets much lower, I filled my bags gradually over the past 30 days. Right now 5 grand gets u abt 29,500 Link. That is a fine way to drop 5k imo.

Not a huge risk $ wise and a shot at a huge return when it goes to $20 to $100. $1000 is pie in the sky imo.

>even $100 in a year or two is really good
don't expect a year, probably closer to 3, it really depends on when bitcoin price surges again, because unfortunately all crypto prices are still tied to oldman shitcoin

As long as I HODL, I should be okay, right? I mean, we should all be okay if we just hold tight, right? I don't see this technology going anywhere, so it'll definitely be profitable sometime in the near future.

I just gotta stock up, I think, so that I don't miss out when it eventually does take off. I want all of us to win big.

Yeah definitely, but I'd also recommend diversifying too.
For maximum safety get some ETH and BTC as well

Hmmm... alright. I think I'll get some ETH too as I see it giving better returns than BTC. Hopefully one day it will break free of BTC's grip.

>>l10087335
I would think that changes for Link once it hits main net and starts getting traction. Price will be dictated by demand, not Bitcoin or any other crypto. Fewer Link as a result of more Nodes being added to keep pace with higher demand depletes access and equals higher prices. Bitcoin nor Eth mean jackshit (I think).

Fuck off Astro you gay homophobic faggot. Go suck your grandmas dick.

welcome back faggot

>tfw you have paid more than twice for the same amount of LINK

Attached: 1526196198837.jpg (250x191, 6K)

only a 100x Return of your initial investment? What a ripoff

success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000h152AAA

2012?!

keked

Hope it comes to pass as my biggest challenge will be how to function with a massive erection 24x7.

Why would any company announce that they are teaming up with a team that does not have a working product??? If there is any partner, they must certainly be waiting on Chainlink's success before announcing anything.

Otherwise it might go like "muhhhh schwift did pertnershup wuth scam pruduct. Muh lame lol"

Wich would be bad. You know..

Not going to happen. Enough people just on biz are holding enough tokens from even letting it slip that low.

Nigga the code is MIT not GPL

alright the waiting for mainnet to see if the network works etc etc is actually probably the case. they arent going to stick their neck out for no reason and make their brand look bad but overall the dots are highly speculative and people are being misled by this "muh nda" bullshit

>he sold at 2800 sats despite it being the extremely obvious bottom

Just came here to pot this.

Attached: 310709EF-FC6C-452D-94D7-8A2CBF6BBE5F.jpg (750x1134, 355K)

your mother is a pot.