What's this chart pattern called?

What's this chart pattern called?

Attached: Money.png (494x380, 20K)

death

El JUSTo

"The feeling like you are stealing at these levels" pattern

PEEPCOIN'NEEE

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 6.25.07 PM.png (1492x866, 920K)

What is the story behind this coin? Devs exit scammed?

good buy-in opportunity

Confido Consolidation pattern

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pretty much, yeah

It was a community takeover to do a swap from PCN to DAPS and DAPS was going to be this really cool privacy coin better than any privacy coin out there.

Then one day the community takeover leader realized that the old dev's wallet was active again and he had an 11% of the supply so he sold before the old dev could dump it and sink the price. Then, after selling and collecting a few million worth of BTC he announced that there would be no swap from PCN to DAPS and (this is the best part) to please donate some more money to make DAPS possible.

As there would be no swap, PCN was worthless and everyone panic sold sinking the price from 20 sats to 1 sat in 4 hours.

A bit later he got doxxed and started getting death threats so he was forced to take a step back and announce that the swap would still happen. Now he's pretending that this was always the plan and banning anyone even mildly upset from the discord. The shit's hilarious...

kek
fucking confido, when biz was truly at its peak

The best part is that the snapshot took place after everyone panic sodl, and now those people cant claim daps at 1:1 anymore (last I checked the vote on whether or not to have a 2nd one was a resounding no)

T. Was asleep during this whole fiasco so still had my PCN during the snapshot

Think of the guys that had a buy order in some exchange and woke up to the fact that not only they couldn't sell but also they now have tons of a worthless coin :D

One of the old daps devs, makemoney2010 has promised to continue the development of PCN. I'd trust that guy more than I trust the exit scammer...

Peepcooonnneeeccct

I still made 3x with confido. Some people here made over 10x. Good times, when literal scams still were able to pull a 10x

whales are accumulating

one day peep cryptocurrency will be worth $1000 a coin

the much ado about nothing

I remember there was a price action based on ICO buyback rumors. The absolute state of speculative market

kek'd

Just a little more and its "The Bitcoin"

I bought this at 2 sats when some guy shilled it a couple of months ago, sold at 10, haven't looked back. These lowcap rebrand/new dev shitcoins are dodgy as fuck, and should be played accordingly. I learnt my lesson from ZCL back in December but thankfully that was during the bullrun so even though I bought at $100 I managed to get a 0.5x in BTC.

Btw, the team was informed before the announcement so that everyone could sell.

Attached: busted.jpg (640x1280, 89K)

How the fuck do i gild you on this stupid site.

Attached: 1530200014967.png (381x353, 38K)

oh I have more, do you want more?

Good, hope someone makes this right right. People need incentives not to do this shit.

Attached: busted9.jpg (807x372, 67K)

This

>site
don't you mean subreddit? haha

>punch someone in the face
>get surprised when other people hit back

I don't even know what the related shitcoin is.

>much ado about nothing
I lost like 200 bucks. Not lifechanging but still kinda sucks. I thought I got in "early" at 7 sats and instead got JUST'D and now my brain reads PCN as Peepconnect.