How much money do you need until you've "made it"?

I'd say anything over 10 million is just a waste of money out of circulation.

Attached: f194Q90.jpg (1080x1314, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eAJWvxH_A4
instagram.com/p/Bj3JzIRF87z/?taken-by=sophiiadiamond
instagram.com/p/BWQLkkzg2Hb/?taken-by=sophiiadiamond
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whatever it takes to snag a girl like her

"made it" is entirely subjective.

Personally I am happy living a normal, lower middle class lifestyle, where I live in a modest home and eat modest food and just get to relax without any major worries in my life. Honestly for me I could do that with ~$1.5 - 2MM invested in an ETF and live off the annual returns.

I don't dream much bigger than that. I don't pursue luxury or excess, I don't dream of living in some multi-million dollar penthouse or traveling around on a yacht or throwing extravagant parties or any of that shit. Even if I had $100MM+ I don't think I'd want to live that way.

If you're in the US it depends on what part of the country you're in. Safe answer is 2-5mill to never have to worry about money again. 5 mill for coasts/big cities. 2 mill everywhere else

this pathetic virgin losers board is getting to levels of faggotry that should not even be possible.

she has the phenotype of an idiot

>Literal coalburner

You will never make it Watch your theme song.
. youtube.com/watch?v=5eAJWvxH_A4

are you talking about this?

instagram.com/p/Bj3JzIRF87z/?taken-by=sophiiadiamond

I will make it when i pump and dump 10/10 pussies all day

10 mill is my lowest «made it» mark. THE lowest!

agreed. If I had $100MM+ I'd honestly give most of it away.

shes average as fuck

i'd live like dan bilzerian, and the more money i had, the more the hotness of the bitches i'm surrounded by would increase. so there's no real limit really because once you get to super model tier you'd have to be paying each of them a million per year

>this
>average
instagram.com/p/BWQLkkzg2Hb/?taken-by=sophiiadiamond

she's jewish

Attached: 0.jpg (1080x1255, 92K)

not a number,

but having a certain amount of projects and revenue streams is how i would classify myself as making it.

revenue taps you can turn on and off, or increase and decrease the intensity of depending on how involved you want to be, etc.

some years i may want to grind and make hundreds of thousands, others i would be content scraping by the bare minimum.

getting down to it, buying freedom for yourself is not that expensive if you lower your standards. depends on whats more of a priority to you, status or freedom.

why isn't her IQ higher then?

this music is so fucking shitty

Thus fitting.

>anything over 10 million is just a waste of money out of circulation

>out of circulation
You have to be 18 to post here.

That hairline though. It's at the middle of the top of the head.

Can we make Sophia the official queen of Jow Forums

t.incel

yeah I'd smash that thot

>Making millions taking a few pictures a day/dancing like a monkey for the camera.
I think she's good

Attached: 24839082_146841676037389_18345192595652608_n.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

Same, 10 mill is the bar minimum for me.

Uhuh. Just like 1mil was enough in the 90's and 2mil was enough a decade ago. 5mil is needed now, you think inflation will let you think you made it with 10mil in 20 years?

I would fuck her

Enough for you to live off staking shitcoins

however much money it takes to comfortably afford finding the most beautiful and sought after women on the planet and negotiating to take a shit in their mouths.

that's when you can truly say that you've made it.

Implying a 10Mil net worth is kept in cash and not invested.

>her

I went to the Netherlands saw hotter girls on a regular basis. Americans stacies don't stand a chance in Europe.