R/btc

r/btc

Attached: 33E90327-BD91-46CB-877D-DAAE0A9C1330.jpg (1140x655, 196K)

Bump

Go back

Dumb.

Bump

Seriously go back
Saged

I meant that you are dumb. Not that it would be dumb to go back.

You really do need to go back.

This is what you are making yourself look like to us, OP

Attached: 1nBWGWA1.jpg (1024x763, 260K)

Attached: 1529294900402s.jpg (580x589, 36K)

Attached: 1524846937642.png (500x376, 231K)

Attached: 1529830031034.png (1500x1500, 398K)

So much dumb. Makes me wonder if half of these replies are AXA's astroturfing.

Bump.

Bump

Bump

Corecucks btfo

Bump

I got my bcash for free by holding btc not the other way around. I have not sold it yet since the value is worthless to me at this point. If bcash hits the 5% of a bitcoin I will sell. Everything in r/btc is a conspiracy theory or circle jerking Ver, Craig Wright, or other people that make me cringe. Even if you are correct, I don't want to be part of that community. Seems like all the bcash fanboys actually bought Bcash and are desperately trying to save there bags. I still hold an ethereum, xmr, and a few thousand xrp, ADA, XLM(still trash) and study these other shit projects not doing anything. I dont need to become rich, I just can't afford to get my ass reamed with feudalism 2.0 The bcashers are the true cucks. Again I got my bcash for free, so no worries, yah I own more bitcoin now but it is still there. I am not going to insult you but I guarantee you, you will feel much better being diversified. Maybe a ring of 1 ounce of gold, guns, bullets, rice, noodles, and crypto. I cant imagine a project going from 0 to hero overnight. Let's face it everything moves because of bitcoin so that is still the safest bet. Best of luck.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Corecuck cope

>Let's face it everything moves because of bitcoin so that is still the safest bet.

BCH+BTC is bitcoin, and you're going to want to hold and invest in both since the chain split.

Didn't bother reading other than the start and ending. It's just some 'bcash' shit. I saw you mentioned r/btc liking Craig Wright, which means you haven't been to r/btc before, or that you're trying to deceive.

Cope with what... unironically I probably own more bcash than you. You probably arent even a bcash supporter just imitating one to appear immature just giving them a bad name. I am just going to hold these bags and see what happens in 2021.

I will hold BCH but I am buying Bitcoin not more of the free coin. I try to stay away from reddit but I am not deceiving anyone lol. I am just another user on 4chin. Take it for what its worth you seem miserable I am content.

You don't have to value crypto knowledge the same as I. Crypto is just a hobby for most and venturing fully into the crypto space isn't necessary. But don't preach on subjects you don't know about.