Web developer question

Web developer question.

Angular | react | vuejs

What you're favorite?

Attached: SmartSelect_20180629-191635_Chrome.jpg (1091x904, 433K)

whatever gets the job done fagboi.

Wrong board faggot, Jow Forums is where you ask this. We're all gambling neets here.

youre a pleb if youre not writing frameworks from scratch

Consultant for a major Investment Bank, here. We use React.

vue is fast, concise and logical
angular and react are both obtuse and unnatural

I'VE USED THEM ALL REACT IS THE LEAST RETARDED

React has largest community, generally regarded as default UI framework for modern JS apps, good for functional programming

Vue is a close second, recently surpassed React in terms of GitHub stars, but that metric is mostly a meme

Angular is such a piece of shit that even Google (the company that created it) doesn't use it. You would honestly be better off building your own framework with jQuery

react has the most support and it's usable, albeit overly complex. personally, I'm a fan of vue. the api is just such a pleasure to work with. it's a shame it isn't more widely used.

React/Riot

React is such an over complicated piece of crap

90% of uses don’t need the complexity associated because most sites are forms and stateless views. Good luck spending a couple years of your life learning JSX and redux to get what html and vanilla would accomplish

Make your UI a continuous function and solve for your problem through back propogation, noob

Tried all three. Verdict:

React > Vue > Angular

React 16.x was a gamechanger for me; before that I would've probably rated it equal to vue

t. actual developer

So Angular is a piece of shit?

I personally enjoy Angular, but haven't used Vue/React.

Someone redpill as to why Angular is no good?

does too many things, and poorly. the others are just front-end frameworks that don't care much about your back-end.

angular is slow, ugly, and unreadable
if you mashed blocks of random javascript together it would be nicer than angular

none of the three

>jQuery

Which angular? Angular 4+ is quite good

they're up to 4 now?
I looked at 1 and 2 and they both looked awful
and they're big slow and bloated compared to vanilla html + jquery so I stuck with that

vue however is lightweight and elegant, so I have blessed it

The already up to 6

Angular has most functionality and that's what I use in my job. It's good. Supports server-side rendering and is based on reactive programming.

javascript

>based on reactive programming
while at the same time is typical microsoft bullshit overwhelmed with oop dogmatism that cripples every possible attempt at being pragmatic

Vue is the real React

Render your templates with php.

PHP

React is the most popular with the most jobs. I personally see all 3 of them as over-engineering, especially with modern JS and CSS it's trivial to whip up reusable component-based design. I am focusing on mastering Express/MongoDB because they will still be around 5 years from now.

Don't tell them their spaghetti JavaScript frameworks are bloated Garbage that take way too long to make generic looking apps

boomers

>a couple years of your life

holy shit nigger you must be retarded.

any dev half worth his salt can 'learn' JSX in an afternoon, and be writing relatively productive code in a couple weeks.

also redux isn't part of react. enjoy your "html and vanilla" though :))

>that 27 year old boomer that uses php and jQuery