If only we had listened

If only we had listened

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-125452_Brave.jpg (1080x961, 306K)

I remember how Jow Forumstards were talking shit how these people don't know anything and BTC will be worth 60k eoy

Attached: 00000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg (884x666, 80K)

old giga-jew: "we'll manipulate the market, say as much openly in public, and none of you dumb goyim can do a thing about it"

fuck these rich fucks idc if its for the greater good or something FUCK their secret AI trader bot "taming" literally any market in th world

It pisses me off too, user. But remember Bitcoin is bigger than them. Temporarily chaining something only makes that certain something more aggressive when the chain breaks.

>dropped

well bitcoin and any of it's forks have been dropped by anyone who actually understands crypto by now anyway. It's a containment crypto for the dinosaurs.

kek. gold is still getting fucked...

>goes back to eating child entrails.

They can sell btc through futures, but not altcoins. So why they are falling?

Attached: 1527432527218.gif (362x512, 1.86M)

>being pedovorephobic in 2018
Goyim please

BTC will unironically be over 100k eoy gullible bearfag/spineless fudder

if only
it's not like plenty of anons continuously warned you about the jews and were told to "go back to Jow Forums"

I mean Bitcoin was pretty tame before CME futures, wasn't it?

Futures expired today, so it explains price movement, but that doesn't mean the price will permanently stay this low

Attached: butt.png (1157x631, 51K)

It only looks like that because you're zoomed so far out. If you were to zoom in you'd see wild volatility thT just doesn't exist anymore.

Smart people sold. Retards either held or blamed the Jews.

Go back to Jow Forums.

they will run out of btc to sell well before fiat to buy.

It's already tame. Do you retards not know of Blockstream? Bitcoin is fucking over and has been for a while. It's a dead project, devs sold out. Barely functions as P2P currency anymore and 3 chinks in collision can stop the world's transactions.

Bitcoin is dead. DEAD.

Attached: brainlet3.png (645x729, 56K)

Tetraphobia dubs confirm

>Circles a part of a chart with far more % gains than the part he didn't circle
>Calls it comparatively boring
From pennies to thousands of dollars. Anyone who bought at the beginning of your "boring" period would have made $10MM from $1k. People who bought during your "not boring" period and sold the top would have made $20k max from the same $1k. Are you retarded?

>in collision

No one even cares about decentralization anymore.
Majority of BTC holders would be OK if banks suddenly took control over BTC as long as they could sell their bags for profit.
Truly disgusting.

Forgive me for I have phoneposted. A true Jow Forumsnizman uses his toilet time to post.

Seriously though, Bitcoin is dead and it's never recovering. It will be beautiful to see it go all the way down to one dollar in a few years. It was a global, long term psychology study and it taught us a lot about what the 2.0 currency should be.

Literally never used the word boring once in my post, and you quote me as saying it twice.

Tame was the word used, as in not volatile. As pointed out there was volatility but not at the Nov/Jan/Dec levels. Also all you said was that people who bought early made money, no fucking shit retard. Your post is fucking trash and doesn't address my point at all.

Attached: cringepepe.jpg (250x174, 5K)

It's fine. Bitcoin is dropping adoption like I drop productive hobbies. Soon the market will realize bitcoin cash is bitcoin. The flippening will happen; We will see bitcoin on track to 50k