The best part about investing in crypto is I'm not exploiting anyone's labor because crypto devs don't do shit

The best part about investing in crypto is I'm not exploiting anyone's labor because crypto devs don't do shit

Attached: FB_IMG_1530293920363.jpg (472x574, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscientiousness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

money is a store of wealth usually earned from labor

crypto trading is nothing but a pyramid scheme where you hope that the next sucker pays more then you did

crypto has not created an once of wealth, it has just shifted it from idiots to a few lucky people

upvoted you both

The value crypto brings is a permissionless supply-limited anonymous medium of exchange and store of value.

Fiat is the exact opposite, it exists to control the population and steal value thru taxation/inflation.

You’re just too low-iq to understand economics, stay poor faggot.

>crypto trading is nothing but a pyramid scheme
you do realize this is the same model for most economies, and not exclusive to crypto, right?

Gee I guess the whole world is run by low IQ individuals since not a single institution sees internet money issued by private entities as global store of wealth

are you trolling? Or are you completely ignorant of developments within the financial industry? Read the fucking news once in awhile.

commie cuck confirmed. get this faggot off of our board bros

>crypto trading is nothing but a pyramid scheme where you hope that the next sucker pays more then you did

>Imagine getting in early on Bitcoin.
>Imagine getting in early on Amazon
>Imagine getting in early on Google

Wtf is the fucking difference man? It's all a pyramid scheme. Even life is a pyramid scheme lol. When you're born you're completely at the mercy of those who were born before you.

>not a single institution sees internet money issued by private entities as global store of wealth
Lol what this isn't 2011. Everybody has their dicks dipped into Crypto. It appears on mainstream media regularly.

That picture is cope holy shit, as we shifted to an information based society, the smartest (aka the strongest) will be the ones holding top positions.

I dare you to say Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg etc are dumb.

>Inb4 someone post that Tesla meme

Tesla was smart as shit yes, but he was actively fucking himself over with his own arrogance with JP Morgan, in other words not that smart and unable to adapt to the world around him.

Kys communist.

>this thread and Jow Forums in general

Attached: 325435235.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>developments within the financial industry
like what exactly? Hedge funds losing lots of money with crypto or things being declared a scam and issued a c&d letter?

>It appears on mainstream media regularly
most prominently because it's violently losing value, yes. Alas I still can't buy food with it in a widespread way.

>money is a store of wealth usually earned from labor
>labor
Hahahhahaa, maybe in some dream world.

>He thinks Warren Buffett is smarter than Elon Musk just because he has more money

I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that the average physics PhD student has a higher IQ than Warren Buffett and most of them are poor as fuck. Getting rich isn't an IQ test man. From studies I've seen the correlation between wealth and IQ is around 0.19. It's not very high dude.

Attached: Brainlet2.jpg (216x233, 7K)

i dont get this, whos argument are you strawmanning?
capitalism has nothing to do with hierarchies

sure thing pleb

Attached: oh.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Whoever made this picture is missing the point entirely.

IQ and wealth make an inverted 'U' curve, with the top being around 130
When you start getting to 140 you literally can't communicate with lesser plebs, and as such, you have limited ability to impact a lot of people's lives (which is what generates wealth)
to read further: polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html

Crypto will have no use until the next financial crisis, when it will be used as a regulatory tool.

Oh nice, haven't seen that before actually. Makes sense though. The really high IQ dudes propably seem too fucking weird to normies.

>The really high IQ dudes propably seem too fucking weird
polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html

Capitalism is not an exploitation of labor. It's just
>hey I'll pay you for this
>okay

I know it's hard to imagine for brainlets, but it's both

>barely coping

Might be so but certainly these people are not dumb. You could argue knowingly choosing a path that gets you less money in a world that literally runs on money isn't that smart to begin with.

It's not the smartest or the strongest the survives but the most adaptable. That is why I put the bit about Tesla in, capitalism is ruthless yes but so it evolution.

Great article I didn't know other people here would have read it.

>to smart to function in society

Attached: IMG_1974.png (750x1334, 131K)

Sorry, wrong image.

Attached: IMG_2004.jpg (1129x1200, 128K)

>You could argue knowingly choosing a path that gets you less money in a world that literally runs on money isn't that smart to begin with.

Even a monkey understands it's better to have more resources than less resources. Has basically nothing to do with IQ. You're propably confusing conscientiousness with IQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscientiousness

Nah it was the right one.

are you a curly haired person by any chance?

I don't see the point in handing the reins of power over to a water buffalo woman that can't lift a bowling ball either.

Attached: singularitycoin.png (742x202, 80K)

>he unironically believes in the labor theory of value

It's been debunked a million times.

Kill yourself

>if you dont have money you arent that smart huh
literally no true scotsman