Here’s your next 100x

Here’s your next 100x

Attached: 132BF282-660C-4C3C-BE99-7E45CF65BDD2.jpg (1200x630, 123K)

I'm sure it is, Ranjid.

We are gonna rock this fucking bear market so hard. EOS has a new king in town

No

Attached: 85493805-4455-44C0-BF1A-1C6C796B9544.jpg (1536x2732, 523K)

Lmao.

Didn't this collect like 200 million in the ico? Going to stay far away.

ICO Eww no.

> Thinks tezos is stupid
> Owns EOS

Literal state of biz

Stay poor

This guy gets it

Stay poor

Stay poor

Literally what?

Why do you think this op. Why is this so special

>Why is this so special
Bcause he spent his monies on it

People literally don't know about Tezos?

> Biggest ICO back when Bitcoin was $1,800
> Breitman (ex WS programmer) parnterened with the equivalent of MIT in france using OMCal to create a smart contract language with proofs to avoid the hacks & losses.
> A dozen PhDs
> Partnership with sTarks (offchain scaling)
> Onchain governance run by anyone who has > 10K tokens (IE - not EOS centralized goofwad)
> Swappable blockchain - so anything can be voted in including DAGs wrapped inside a blockchain
> High hitting investors including Polychain, Shillbert etc

Can we ban Pajeets, it’s so blatantly obvious when they want people to pump their shit coin.

Thanks for the quick rundown, I got into the crypto scene last August so I wasn’t around for most of the notable events. I’ll look into it

>muh ocaml
dead fucking language, get with the times buddy

I stay poor, you become poor. Same outcome.

Uh, Omcal has only grown for the last two decades. All French programmers learn it now

>stay poor

Attached: 1521800215031.gif (240x228, 904K)

kek french tech. bastion of innovation. definitely.

Attached: 1509577109567.png (604x717, 814K)

Didnt you forget the part where the orginal guy the developer and wife put in charge was a scam artist

> buys EOS
> thinks Dan is the messiah
> thinks formal proofs are pointless & outdated

lmfao are you guys crazy? every single ico was instantly dumped for the 20% presale family members special. during that time eos had a novel idea of doing a year long ico with no cap. meanwhile tezos got fucked with governance.
if tezos sells for even 2x the btc price the ico was it, know that 90% of ppl would love to sell for a 2x profit in btc in less then 1 year.

at that rate its less then 1$ each for tezos.

this is not how u 100x, this is how you buy bags from people that have been holding for 6months and would be happy to sell for 2x btc profit.

coming from someone that has several wallets in tezos, i would be more then willing to sell some wallets even for their btc value during ico and for sure more.

dont be blind faggots, go on bitmex and short it during launch if u want money or btc or if btc means money to you if that means anything at all

I will be happy to buy your bags at .0002 (ico price) with an escrow

Also not on bitmex brainlet

Breitman literally cuck
his wife sucks niggers dick on daily basis

>French
>programmers

>don't own any scammy eos
>dan is a scammer and an opportunist
>formal proofs are great but ultimately a giant waste of time. oh but you're an 'academic' so you need to do it.

Attached: extra smug.jpg (358x372, 32K)

>Breitman literally cuck
Something we can agree on

Actually I use software from some Italians that is literally better than anything in the US (by far) for converting photostat jpgs to bitonal.

Literally lets us kill competition because no one knows about it. Europeans are great at quality & terrible at marketing.

>great at quality & terrible at marketing.
quite the opposite
what is italian car