Whats good price to buy chainlink or high return rate coins...

whats good price to buy chainlink or high return rate coins. Dont meme can we be serious discussion wanna get back in the cyrpto game was at 7k when shit was 18k (bitcoin) now am at 500.Am starting to realise that am not going to make it working at my shity Tesco job. Do you guys have a plan if plan c am probably going start growing weed.

Attached: 7NHZfbR.jpg (2048x1363, 519K)

When 1 doge equals 10000 link

>plan a
Get fucking rich doing freelance algorithmic TA
>plan b
Live in the woods as a homeless savage
>plan b-2
kms

another post by sergy or his paid shill team. they post every day trying to manipulate/brainwash you into buying so they can dump ther tokens on you. you should kill them

man am just tried of day trade in with this fucking bear market i wanna just go for nice rocket coin ik chainlinks a meme coin but it is the best pump and dumb coin right now

>pic related
>a human being that will live a normal life.

buy link

bump

fuck your linkscam
beautiful cow tho

there's no good price to buy link at because its real worth is 0

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY CHSINLINK

Bought 50000 link at 7700 sats and also put 20k into bitconnect the week before it shut down lending. Not looking good at the moment but I am hopeful the two prices will come back to where they were before.

Bump

Don't know if this is LARP but going to answer as if it is real question since lots of folks reading even if OP is a larp./shill/fudder/whatever

1) Honest answer -- nobody fucking knows which way prices are going to move. Lots of news in each direction. One day Rockefellers about to move 1 trillion into all crypto. Next day, SEC is going to bust down everyone's door and put us all into SEC jail, or crypto is just beanie babies or whatever

2) Link -- as far as I can tell -- solves a VERY serious, costly urgent problem for big players in the financial markets and insurance markets -- using smart contracts to manage transactions that are currently very labor intensive to manage

3) I BELIEVE, that there are a bunch of players standing ready to jump in and start using it as soon as it is released. Lots dont' believe this, but fwiw I do. Mostly this is based on weaponized army of autists on biz following breadcrumbs. you know in the movie -- whichever the fuck it was -- where a bunch of little kids take paper that has been through the shredder and by hand they recombine the papers. Biz is that times 100,000.

4) I do not fucking know how long it will take for Smart Contracts to get adopted. This is the big hitch for me. Right now the medical world is still using fucking fax machines because they are so fucking resistance to innovation (it's actually more complicated than that -- but save that for another day) BUT, even if adoption is slow, I STILL believe that once mainnet comes out big players are going to at least be willing to TRY using Link and at that point the price will shoot up significantly.

5) So what that means is, put fucking money aside and buy Link, but accept that EVERY investment is risky, no matter what. Steve Jobs and lots of other seasoned pros were absolutely CONVINCED that the segueway was going to be bigger than the automobile.

6) Were you going to go out and grab a beer this weekend and see a movie? Ok, well, DON'T. Save that $30 and put it into link. Take that $30 and kiss it goodbye, and say, well, I'm going to take a risk on this, and maybe I'm in the timeline where that turns into 30K. Or maybe I'm in the timeline where I just bought pets.com or altavista. I don't know. All I can do is place my bets and hope my horse wins.

Bump

i will add to you mainnet is most likely at september buy before that you have been warned

you can't possibly be this deluded

Attached: 1523129403101.jpg (720x901, 69K)

Based. I put almost every cent I make into LINK.

Plan B or Plan C or whatever. You want my advice, Yes, you need to be working on that.

Hope for the best and plan for the worst. Learn web development. Learn how to write copy for affiliate marketing. Learn sales. Take people for coffee and ask for their advice. Get to be the fucking world expert on some video game you like and interview the top players and write shit about it on your blog. Look at the problems you see in the world and think about how you could help others solve their problems.

Make your plan for the situation where Link specifically and crypto more generally just turns into a flash in the pan. Improve yourself every day.

And buy more fucking link.

Attached: 1524854386932.png (949x854, 97K)

Ever wonder why Link is fudded so hard? It's all Link holders. If you think something is shitry, do you spend so much time flooding threads about it or move on?

>you can't possibly be this deluded
not sure if fudding or legitimately retarded but fuck you either way.

These are kids on this fucking board whose life sucks and they are asking for advice. Whether they buy or not is not going to fucking hurt your 50K stack and you are a fucking greedy asshole.

Just to prove what a dumbshit you are, which exactly of my points does your retarded/fudding fucking brain struggle to comprehend?

chainlink is the only coin that shilled this hard trust the Jow Forums collective mind link threads are up for 9 months no shitcoin survives that

Attached: triggered_by_yaycocoa-da0m18r.png (800x600, 662K)

>Based. I put almost every cent I make into LINK.
#metoo, user.

TRIGGERED!111!1 xDxDxD

U mad bro? Hhhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha u mad?

Dude, you're hilarious.

Attached: classic 1523060627738.jpg (246x205, 10K)

its not a fucking pump and dump coin.

You know what I actually had a whole paragraph I was writing explaining to you the importance of this project but I deleted it halfway through because fuck that. If you want to buy it go ahead if not I really dont care.

Not sure if you were here yesterday, but heres a thread proving Microsoft's involvement with chainlink

i was pretty damn impressed about skycoin a while ago and i bought some to test. So far i am on profit and it keeps rising. Idk, seems like nice money for now