Honest evaluation of Req

There is a high probability this will suffer a catastrophic dump to fractional values of a cent US, since we're nearing pre-ICO prices, meaning the last of the pre-ICO buyers are starting to get nervous and will most likely want to avoid losses and sell millions of tokens they still hold.

Attached: request network.jpg (225x225, 2K)

peequest pooquest haha

haha peepeepoopooquest

1 REQ pending lololololololoooool

req ruined my life

Attached: 1507160669341.png (808x805, 233K)

What the fuck happened though? I see the team is doing updates frequently.

Everything is down to early november levels. This was more or less the price of REQ in november. It has happened the same to most coins.

*Coins that didn't go parabolic ala PRL or TRX.

That would be actually good thing. We need fresh blood for next bullrun.

And i can buy more cheap req

CREAMY LOG? YOU WANT A CREAMY LOG BRO?

DO YOU FEEL IT? THAT IRKING YOU HAVE INSIDE, FOR A TASTE OF MY INSIDES?

DO YOU WANT MY CREAMY LOG? CREAMY LOG?

DO YOU WANT TO TASTE MY DIGESTION? CREAMY LOG?

I'll PUT YOU DOWN FOR 3 CREAMY LOGS

I KNOW YOU REQUEST A CREAMY LOG!!!

CREAMY LOG WHEN?

CREAMY LOG? YOU WANT A CREAMY LOG BRO?

DO YOU FEEL IT? THAT IRKING YOU HAVE INSIDE, FOR A TASTE OF MY INSIDES?

DO YOU WANT MY CREAMY LOG? CREAMY LOG?

DO YOU WANT TO TASTE MY DIGESTION? CREAMY LOG?

I'll PUT YOU DOWN FOR 3 CREAMY LOGS

I KNOW YOU REQUEST A CREAMY LOG!!!

why would anyone want to buy it? it relies on wide normie adoption, which will never happen. no one will ever use niche erc20-tokens to pay anything with on a large scale, since people expect it to increase in value like bitcoin. i am genuinely curious as to why you waste money on this

the team might be lazy french fucks but the price of a project attached to YC wont drop that low you dumb pajeet

>project attached to YC
he still believes

it's a fucking button man...tell me why it needs a token

i dont believe in shit
I've already accepted this is going back to .03 with the btc ponzi imploding... but fractions of a cent? that'd be around a 5m mcap

YC has had over a year now to drop their association with REQT

this

link token= useful token
req token= useless token

Why can't mods do their fucking job

Ooh, another ERC20 biting the dust, who could've seen that coming?

Attached: mjpc.gif (267x200, 366K)

Imo, go home. request is dead until it has seamless fiat integration.
The pwc partnership, becoming the accounting standard of tomorrow and having stuff like inbuilt automatic tax payments will be the most important part of Req, but don't expect this aspect to be adopted in even pilots before 2h 2019.

Right now, the only thing that will fuel Req demand is seamless fiat integration and a simple fucking button. And it's unlikely to happen before the banks use products that interface with chainlink.

req is so full of shit

to fuel the ecosystem, incentivize people to build on it and maintain it... plus its moving to cosmos where it can be staked

>it's a fucking button man
fundraising app coming out soon
yes the team is slow as fuck but itll be more than a button

>the stinky linky cult is here
bye

They should be burning half the transaction fee and the rest should go towards staking. People would be more interested then.

This is a very fair question. And it pertains to all crypto. If you get past your biases or preferences then you'll see that most of them don't really need the token they're selling to function, and it's usually somehow hamfisted into the system to justify its existence. The token is just a roundabout way of raising venture capital without fucking with banks and actual money. At this early stage in the crypto market maturity it seems to me all we can do is hope that the companies honor the implicit agreement that if they succeed the token will go up in value.

REQ is also guilty of this, but it's only one project from amongst hundreds.

>to fuel the ecosystem, incentivize people to build on it and maintain it
lol can't wait to see the different button skins

If they were serious about it they would spend a couple million on advertising or paying mobile phone producers to get their req app installed on phones. None of this is happening

Does the Req team actually communicate back and forth with people anywhere? The telegram is just an announcement channel. Is the slack the same?
I have a very important proposition to make them that could allow them to shorten time to full product launch of the currency agonistic payment processor aspect of their platform as well as plugins like the crowdfunding app, and it's best talked about in a realtime environment instead of an email filtered out by an intern who doesn't know any better.

I saw they thought about stacking to resolve the scalability problem, is an option unironically

They never interact with any members of their crypto. They could care a less. They are lazy french. I'm pretty sure they exit scammed us.
Which is why they are stationed up in Singapore.

>If they were serious about it they would spend a couple million on advertising or paying mobile phone producers to get their req app installed on phones.
No reason to do this until they have seamless fiat integration. Only then can they compete as an automatic, cheaper and simpler alternative to both coinbase and paypal.

It's worth 0. Not even the dollar is as strong and undisputed of a competitor to btc as visa and master are to req. Stillborn idea.

Attached: 2018-06-27t154838z_811889519_rc144e6d0920_rtrmadp_3_soccer-worldcup-kor-ger_fEPXwp1.jpg (695x454, 112K)

Crypto projects are stationed in Singapore due to the lax capital tax laws and lax business regulation, with a public stance of being hands-off in regards to crypto.

at this point its not even worthy pr's time.
what they gonna say?
we disassociate from a button.
rather they let it slide

that's what they wants you to believe.
the truth is lazy french want to be close to thai ladyboys

link is for businesses
req is for normies (who will never use it)

Why is nobody chimping out and killing all those exit scamming devs? I swear to God something will happen when REQ devs exit scam, especially when they're dumb enough to move their office to Europe before they do it. I could unironically claim that the losses caused by them made me insane and avoid going to jail for doing the world justice.

Attached: red wojak 1.jpg (250x249, 30K)

I don't know what it is about games in this series in particular, but every time I play them I somehow feel much more willing to deal with the incredible frustration of their excessive difficulty. Maybe it's because that's what Ghosts 'N Goblins is -- challenge incarnate. Maybe it's a nostalgia thing. Maybe it's because there really is something clinically wrong with me, and I really am overdue for a visit with a licensed professional.

Whatever the case, my madness may not be entirely my own. If you share in it and in an appreciation for this franchise's unique ability to make you want to punch a hole in a wall, download quickly.