I will be moving $198 million from the equities sector into cryptoassets within the next 48 hours

Do you have any recommendations? My current plan is to acquire $174 million of ETH, $18 million of BCH, and $6 million of Chain Link.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Stop larping faggot

You are in imbecile. Learn to respect people like me.

go all in on link faggot lets see how big your balls are

Spend a bit on increasing the risk with lower cap coins.

>that 30 year old boomer who larps this much on Jow Forums

Attached: 1517972194188.png (817x443, 34K)

I will not be doing that. A man of my wealth needs to diversify.

Kys, LARPing pajeet cunt.

If you had any measurable wealth you'd be asking a financial advisor, not a bunch of fags on Jow Forums.

its all go up or its all go down there is no diversification kek

>Respec muh authoritay

Only because you posted my favorite pepe, be warned these are very very long term holds:
Tezos
Link
Nkn
Eca
0xBtc (throw a hundred at it, it’s a novel idea)
Flash
Golem

This is not a LARP, this is a troll thread to trigger anti-larpers

you have a typo OP, it is EQUATOR not equitior

0xBTC, novel idea... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, the state of /biz

I am become poo

>0xBtc (throw a hundred at it, it’s a novel idea)
Literal PROVEN pump and dump scheme. Holy shit.

The 77777777 sellorders are there for the taking. Do it. cause the singularity single handedly and become a legend

This is the first reply to catch my eye. That speaks volume.

Revised target portfolio:
$91mm ETH
$11mm BCH
$14mm Chain Link
$82mm zero x BTC

Get etc for the coinbase flip

Prove it then. 0 premine 0 airdrop. Announced the day it became minable on multiple forums including reddit and bitcoin talk. Active devs. Exchange with 0xbtc as main trading pair in the works. Top 100 barely move coins. 8 cents in April, 90 cents now.

Me too! So crazy how we both are ready to do the almost identical trade!

Attached: stinky linky 1000 eoy.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Well I'm moving $1.3 billion into BTC great buy now by the way and afterwards when the Market recovers SELL

Attached: 1529383197188s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I contemplated a cryptoasset acquisition in the $1 billion to $2 billion range but decided I was only comfortable with 0.5% of my assets.

>I'm managing hundreds of millions usd worth but I'm going to invest them all in a short time, non-otc because I don't understand slippage
Worst larp of the day.

I'm moving 2 trillion into crypto and clearing out all the order books on everything.

Attached: moonman2.jpg (400x400, 20K)

It is a smart move.
You should go ahead and buy some exchanges like Kucoin or Coss or other passive income opportunities along with your LINK and ETH. Good times these are. We will look back and tell our grandchildren about the "Roaring 20s" like in the 1920s. Good times sir.

Attached: they are coming for LINK!.jpg (1600x905, 179K)

0xBTC hate is FUD
niggers accumulating

Wait for my partners dear sir, we are moving 300 Billion in Q3 18 - do not rush into the market yet - we want it cheaper.

Attached: getalong.jpg (279x180, 10K)

Wtf pajeets this new way of shilling the of pajeet scam Oxbtc its really ingenious but still NO ONE its buying your shit bags

$5 million each in XRP and XLM, you will retire soon

>Do you have any recommendations?

Go fuck yourself

Attached: 1523230944804.jpg (196x178, 5K)

>$82mm zero x BTC
Do you know how I know you are larping?

Attached: 1527274591312.jpg (1218x680, 392K)

suggest revising to 50 or so OMG to every one ETH

and add SALT if you are american

You should dump your imaginary money on peepcoin. Trust me, it's going to 100$

Do you know how I know you are a clueless moron who knows nothing on my vast wealth? Because you believe I am LARPing when I am simply and truthfully outlining my cyrptoasset investment strategy.

kek'd

>$14mm Chain Link
>$82mm zero x BTC
being subtle is not your strong suit I see

Someone please post that Infograph

>zero x BTC
You just made my day, I really hope this isn’t a larp

what a fucking moron

>0xbtc
why not buy coins that are on the ground floor already, 0xbtc has a long way to go, sir. I recommend 40% peepcoin, 40% bitconnect and 20% confido, a lowcap gem

bro, make the larps more believable say 100K retard

XLM 100x eoy. If you dont buy any at least remember this.

Hot
Poly
Rhoc
TeFood
Dent
Bbk

throw some at nimiq, it's a good project.

AMBROSUS

>6 million of Chain Link.

KEK

he cute

>Chain link

Was believable until this.

This guy fucks. You’d be a legend if you showed some proof tho

You should at least throw a million at this. It's going to make Monero obsolete within the next week once they release their source code.

Attached: 1526374987348.jpg (207x160, 13K)

Thread update: A couple hours ago I bought the first batch of BTC in preparation to transition to the desired alts. Unfortunately there was significantly more slippage than anticipated. I am now allowing myself to wait for awhile before making my next move.

What a larp

Excuse me, fuckface?

>((($6 million))) chainlink
larp

Attached: dethrone.jpg (932x692, 381K)

> $174 million of ETH, $18 million of BCH, and $6 million of Chain Link.
Great decision! You picked the best. I would only maybe add EOS, REQ and IOTA, oh also TRON is a good one!
Just don't invest in shitcoins like BTC, XMR or DCR. Stay away from those.

Buy some Holo, my nigger

>zero x BTC

Attached: 1528050142453.png (633x640, 278K)

if you would not be a larping fag you would diverify into the top 20 coins with a solid future

this.. xlm, bch and eth is what i would do

everything into powh3d you literally can't lose that way

that's me nig

An user with this much polite aggression is a good sign. Just might have the balls and the boomer decency to pull us all from the pits. I believe...

Attached: A57688CF-E1BF-48B7-A1A8-50632859E90C.jpg (279x242, 27K)

Hey OP, if you've truely made it send me an email and give me some linkies pappa sergayyyy needs more macdonalds money.
>[email protected]

How many LINKs do you want?

checked

Attached: 1530138209600.png (636x498, 404K)

>$18 million of BCH
topfuckingkek

I woke up today and decided to buy Bitcoin.

Attached: buffett-approved-1_large.jpg (580x387, 52K)

the best Harold yet

Attached: 1517961329300.jpg (106x135, 9K)

Join my discord group once you hit 200mil, you’ll be put in the shrimp chat.

>DCR

Get. the. fuck. out.

whatever you consider a reasonable amount sir, I'm not greedy but my dream is to ski down the alps while smashing down some sapporro classic.
Send me an email and ill provide my wallet address.
Cheers

Buy into xlm for a safe and comfy x10 return.

This but he means $198. Nice larp.

Good choice sir. It will not "moon" as they say compared to the "alt" cryptocoins but it will rise very high. The men that I talk with shared that BTC should easily eclipse the old high by end of August but the newer projects will be going much higher and faster in relation to BTC.

What an exciting market to be a part of. This beats the commodities markets 40+ years ago.

Very funny stuff now. It seems that other chap doesn't understand your amount of money - look what you have done just in the last couple hours. Laughing hard here sir! I told you to wait though!

0x61859C56FDE601Ff6DD2BBF77357c545A3907606

Fuck it I'll just cut out the middle man. You're a god over the mortals of Jow Forums one day I wish to have a chat in person.

I get what I deserve :( missed the chance to buy at .22cents AUD now its exploded.