Fucking tired of this shit what the hell is a goddamned boomer?

Why are people calling 20 & 30 year olds boomers because I'm fucking tired of this meme and even more tired of being left out of the joke

Attached: pepegun.jpg (600x583, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're funny because they're true and it makes 30yo Boomers mad

Attached: 20180531-183558.jpg (936x828, 62K)

>that 20 year old boomer who just started balding

Rip

Stupid frogposter. Here, let me spoonfeed you.

Jow Forums has an "ironic" culture. It likes to spread misinformation and basically be as mean as it can be. By the standard definition, a "boomer" is someone born between the years of 1945 and 1964. By this definition, it is physically impossible for a boomer to be under the age of 50.

That's why the meme catches on so well. By calling someone who's 30 a boomer, it makes the meme "ironic" so your edgy Jow Forums-based mind immediately gravitates towards it. As many have already mentioned, it's a psy-op to test if people will accept it if enough people are spamming the meme around nonstop. Considering that posting the boomer meme is their job and they are getting paid physical cash money to post it a number of times, Jow Forums has zero defenses in preventing it from spreading like the cancer it is.

Attached: 1461085964999.jpg (243x250, 13K)

>That 25 year old boomer who makes a whole new thread just to rage about some silly meme

Attached: 1486351162657.jpg (979x832, 546K)

>that 15 year old boomer who posts on Jow Forums

I unironically believe that 40 year olds are boomers now

>that 10 iq zoomer that doesn't know what a boomer is

> boomer posting

>it's a psy-op to test if people will accept it if enough people are spamming the meme around nonstop. Considering that posting the boomer meme is their job and they are getting paid physical cash money to post it

wait, what?

>40

Nigga anyone over 17 is a fucking boomer

>found the 18 year old boomer

>be 20 years old
>balding
>feels like wasted your life already
>keep thinking about the "good times" (6 years ago)

20 is the new 60.

Attached: 1451260240321.png (714x810, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D6HiuR0Ycfw

pretty obvious user

whats their endgame? how could there possibly be money involved?

I just got cancer

wait a minute, this is just a plot by underageb& to make it look like the rest of us are the ones who don't belong isn't it?

How do I get paid to spam memes?

Attached: 1478978221174.png (363x376, 107K)

in many ways we are all boomers

Even if this is ironic, if you’re 20 and 14 was the best time of your life; being at school and having no control over your life, you really need to try harder.

>all these boomers trying to pretend they "get it"
I can hear you guys blasting Metallica from here.

user, the Boomer has transcended the confines of his generation. The Boomer is now a state of being. We are all Boomers now, why won't you join us?

Whoa zoomie, calm down. Just get your self a nice house, buy a saw and do some wood working. Itll calm you down.

Ya know, pull yourself up by your boot straps.

Sip*

That's what I did.

Attached: 1530309903764.png (1080x2031, 1.1M)

It's funny because we are becoming the people we hated growing up but we are self-aware enough to recognize it and embrace it.

coupled with 80s and 90s nostalgia

>puts on an Animal House movie
user, allow me to explain the meme to you in a way you'll understand...

Trust me, the pay is not worth it. You'll be lucky to get 10 cents per post, and you document every single post that you make. These people are SO DESPERATE for extra cash that they'll do anything.

ANYTHING.

This user gets it. Be a Horatio Alger story OP.

A lot of unfunny and quite disgusting memes since the election. Alphabet agencies and shills advancing their D&C agendas.

>Nigga
This isn't fucking instagram, if you're gonna say the word you fucking say it nigger

20s and 30s people are boomers because that's when the baby boomers had their kids (and they had a TON) to where people in the 20s and 30s are more populous than the "baby boomer" generation

So you are a boomer

thejidf.org
The guys are one of top employers in the industry.

>that 35 year old boomer who doesn't realize boomer is a state of mind

It's just a shitty forced meme. Ignore and move on.