I barely pay attention to crypto but what the fuck happened to this shit?

I barely pay attention to crypto but what the fuck happened to this shit?

Attached: images.jpg (307x164, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2018/06/29/eos-transaction-fees-skyrocket-bps-hoarding-ram-block-one-start-voting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As expected the launch was a total shitshow

cardano will beat it

> Arbiters randomly recommended people's money be locked / taken by BPs with no probable cause.

> Dan suggested completely re-writing the constitution to only allow BPs to vote on "intent of code"

> Some BPs never checked in at all.

> Other BPs got mad because lazy BPs who didn't check in didn't follow agreed to tweeted out "We are freezing X address"

> Dan is now using all his tokens to vote for different BPs

on the cringe scale?

Jesus fuck what an embarrassment

Attached: ec5.jpg (500x364, 201K)

Attached: greatest redistribution of wealth.jpg (768x576, 67K)

thats actually nuts...

seriously Jow Forums if any of you have EOS still wtf is wrong with you. give me one reason why to hold it?

This is how competitive dpos should work. Wait until you see the apps

It's actually even worse

> BPs did lock people funds giving no reasons.
> No one knows who the arbitrators are
> Arbitrators aren't elected - only invited by existing ones
> BPs don't sign their orders with a cryptographic key - just tweet them
> BPs artificially drive up RAM costs (because it costs them nothing) trustnodes.com/2018/06/29/eos-transaction-fees-skyrocket-bps-hoarding-ram-block-one-start-voting

It's a shitshow and/but also the kind of experiment with concept that the space needs.

this clusterfuck is a fantastic example of why cardano is planning shit carefully with game theirists figuring out this shit beforehand unlike EOS who just slapdashed some arbitrary shit down
>mmm hmm this looks good
>done!
first to market and flop... the crypto way until cardano. you dumb faggots still have time to get on the intergalactic ADA express. or mindlessly fud on about tranny and onions and hurr durr peer review. i don't give a fuck

Shill me on ADA - I don't know shit bout it

I like tezos but may roll some gains into cardano at the bottom

I'm all in on EOS not even selling either.

*SNAP*

Studied the project, know the risks. It's all new, it's a gamble, errors are common in new projects, still the fastest blockchain out there with lot's of possibilities. Beats a shitty ERC20 any day of the week

It's less of a gamble than literally any other project. I've been all-in since $1 and all the fud up until now has been literally only brainlet-tier. Step up our game fuckers because EOS will fuck all of you in the ass

Cause I'm not a retard like everyone else in crypto

ethereum is also very prudent regarding game theory and so are a couple of other projects that are far more promising than cardano.
"peer review" is a meme. Ethereum is effectively peer reviewed too because researchers from universities and developers are constantly in contact and discuss the implications of proposed system updates but they don't brag about it like some dumb basedboys.
I have parents in academia and oh boy if only you knew how little it takes to get a stamp of approval in the peer review process.

>ethereum is also very prudent regarding game theory

nigga you seen the size of vitaliks head? he is the game theory.

Dan Larimer was outed as a child molester and the code doesn't even work

Attached: 1519845071779.png (474x711, 90K)

Proof?

only brainlets don't understand EOS.

literally everything went according to dan's plan except the constitution, which is pretty easy to just stop using.

The EOS fud and drama everywhere from brainlet justs makes EOS stonger because its brings attention to it, and the smart people figure out it's bomb and start coding on it, while the brainlets just keep fudding it.

The fud hasn't been great for the price obviously but in terms of adoption and eyeball, larimer is a marketing genius.

Since on the surface it looks likes a scam, it triggers the brainlet, then smart people look into it and start developing on it.

>everything went according to dan’s plan
>except the constitution, which is pretty easy to just stop using.

Attached: 1502688372540.png (671x519, 146K)

kek brainlet. the constitution is the most trivial problem that can be solved by a single BP meetup.

Like I said, only brainlets don't understand EOS.

stay poor brainlet

Right, just like the whole project itself. The entire purpose of EOS is doing is in fact creating one big fat trivial problem that can solved by a single BP meeting.

Specifically, that problem is “how do we correct the blockchain when something goes wrong?” and the answer is simple.

Just ask the Jedi counsel of block producers what to do and let the oligarchy solve it, bro! Lol! Ezpz! Constitution is fucked? Whoops, didn’t see that one coming - let’s just all agree to get rid of it. Cool? Cool. Meeting adjourned.

Last time I checked, constitutions in any distributed system are put in place to set in stone some amount of immutability. That’s why in the US we strike down new bills & etc on the grounds of it’s unconstitutional.

If you can instead just scrap it, it begs the question of... why even have it in the first place? Which again, sums up my sentiment of the whole EOS project....why praytell does it exist in the first place?

Same, we'll not "all in" I hold some BTC too. But I still believe in this tech, I'm getting airdrops all over, everipedia still hasn't even dropped yet, it's just so much faster than everything else to be ignored despite the governance issues which is to be expected in any new community

I hold about 200 or so as suicide insurance. But this coin will certainly die. The whole premise is fucked. Larimer can’t be trusted. Imo there is no demand for DAPPs