Is he right?

My MBA prof said crypto is like dot-com bubble. And I heavily invested my dad's money in Link. Am I fucked biz?

Attached: 92JK4S3.jpg (1128x1580, 126K)

yes and no
crypto is not like stocks
but yes it goes into bubbles just the same

too much to hand wave. wtf is "crypto"? i wouldn't compare dgb or stox to eth or xmr. just like there were retard tier scam websites and businesses that went nowhere but look at the interwebs now.

Why did you pick LINK?

No, you’re not fucked. You are buying the google of crypto before it became google. Just be patient

He's wrong. But you're still fucked.

We haven't even ballooned yet. Crypto won't be in a proper bubble phase until after institutional investors are balls deep and then all the normies including boomers.

You're looking at maybe even north of 140 trillion in total crypto marketcap before this baby bursts, and it inflate stage of this balloon is taking off late 2018 or early 2019 once proper crypto custody solutions are available from credible parties (for exchanges).

kids say the darndest things these days

Attached: boomer.jpg (234x216, 6K)

how insightful.
bubbles are like bubbles....

He even went on Facebook and made a post about it. He is FUDing to MBA grads of every Bschool he visits.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 4.21.12 AM.png (671x184, 57K)

His bio on FB

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 4.25.28 AM.png (438x163, 24K)

He's an idiot who doesn't understand the tech and is just reading headlines. Are you an idiot for going all-in on a coin on the pure basis of shilling, not diversifying your portfolio, and asking on here rn to get re-assurance that you'll be okay? Yeah but things can change.

I didn't go all-in on LINK. But it is 60% of my portfolio.

If crypto is like the dot-com bubble we are FAR from over. Pic very related.

Attached: 1_IFbgcm0cCMMBNnxZvbnRqQ.png (423x325, 62K)

Here's another one. I hope your professor is right.

Attached: bubble.png (747x404, 183K)

so we bought AOL? shit, we're fucked

Thanks user. Gonna post this pic in the comment section

you are firstly fucked by listening to a brainwashed MBA cuck and secondarily by being an inferior intellectual who thinks an MBA is an answer. You are 20 years too late

You'll make it. Just hold. After mainnet, stake via linkpool.

The difference is that crypto is a worldwide international market. If this thing is a bubble it is nowhere near its top.

No problem bro. Good on you for sharing, someone needs to be a voice of reason.

You want some advice, m8?

>crypto is like a dot-com bubble
no

>heavily invested my dad's money in Link. Am i fucked?
yes

This, I don't get why nobody thinks about it.

wow, didn't realize the Japanese bubble was that much bigger than the 2008 crash in the us.

rice in price fair
no refund

you will go all in soon enough marine

Stop. I can only get so hard.

Attached: 1500157976225.png (800x800, 312K)

I'd bubble her dot-com if you know what I mean

Attached: Untitled1_0.jpg (858x536, 176K)

no I don't

Ask your faggot professor if he knows so much why isn't he making millions in the market instead of being a professional faggot

We're already double that

>asking the people who are ballsdeep into crypto if crypto is a bubble

Ah so instead of being 60X lower market cap than the dotcom bomb, we're only 30X, and lowering

Stop being so fucking emotional about your investments. If you invested more than you can loose you are taking too much risk. Link might be an amazing investment, but nothing is ever 100% so don’t risk ruining your life.

Dont listento your prof with his amazing 14 year experience. If he is such a genious, why didn’t he buy bitcoin when it was oversold on on the weekly chart in 2014? Why is he a teacher and not rich af? Listen to people who put money on their bets.