Attached: Untitled.png (358x371, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGqOG0V7-Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

coinbase pro :D now the whales are just little fishes

thanks for your shorts lmao

GET YOUR MOON BOOTS ON BOYS! WE MOOON NOW! AWOOOOOO

the bart never ends

Attached: 203427342734.png (314x310, 276K)

Attached: 1511091085312s.jpg (250x208, 6K)

Attached: 1523492611071.png (1264x910, 676K)

That bullish divergence finally kicked in. First bit of resistance will be $7700 and then $10k. Screen cap this.

See you at 5900 in 2 hours.

SO i SHOULD BUY IN?

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

eternal Bartening. get ready for 5.7k in 3 days

bart market is back baby!

Attached: Bart_Simpson_2009.svg.png (1200x1790, 225K)

>he didn't buy the botom
Kek

Enjoy your "rally" dumbasses see at 5700

Attached: burning-dollars-768x368.jpg (768x368, 51K)

the boomer who went on google and searched for pictures of burning money

Put a buy stop for when it goes higher, because it is probably going to correct down a bit. Move the buy stop down every few hours so you can catch the next squirt.

I bough in so I am protecting my position with a stop loss in case this candle was to wipe out the shorts and a huge red candle is coming to wipe out the longs as both were getting high.

Attached: 43287946798de5d14fdfa7f1e5593ca3.gif (460x510, 2.93M)

Like I said here I am protecting my massively large gains (Believe me) with stop losses to protect my position. I reversed my ETHUSD position at $410 and opened the long at $417 while I decided which way it was going to go. Now I plan on manually moving my stops higher looking for when this retraces.

what's going on? are we going to make it?

Attached: wojak irl.jpg (250x250, 5K)

obvious dead bounce

ya bb you can put aside that mcdick application

Attached: 1530313311361.jpg (376x349, 59K)

is this the last bounce before the dump or are we in the clear, guise?

just a short squeeze, whats the big deal? We are at the same price we were two days ago?

rekt? lol

Attached: 1530190205431.jpg (1200x1200, 436K)

nice taste in that picture, too bad taking the picture negated all of it

Attached: oregano.jpg (1000x1000, 67K)

we gona go up for a month or so. Last time it was literaly the exact same thing, a random green dildo followed by a bunch of upward half barts. Wtf is this market guyzzzzz

Damn nigga!! you watchin? i'm watchin. i'm watchin nigga!!

Attached: 1520058444984.jpg (960x1186, 133K)

>nice taste
>lambo
>diamonds

>salty poorfag spotted

I'm with , the diamond one is faggy as fuck. I appreciate the meme value of the lambo tho.

I love this dude but he doesn't use the MACD or RSI as they are lagging indicators so he misses these bull runs with the bullish divergence. He does pay attention to BTCUSD Longs and BTCUSD Longs so he knew it could break either way but he was biased bearish.

I do have this paranoid idea that this spike will wipe out the shorts and a red dildo will take out the longs all at one so I am definitely protecting my gains with stop losses. This pump might only last a few days or a week and it might not break $6800 and Mr. Hunt would have been right in the long run.

the chart doesn't lie. This is your last flirtation with >6k.

get your black wojacks ready, boys.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1548x943, 164K)

I already moved stop losses to protect half of the gains. If we grind along resistance I am cutting it short.

>what are shorts covering

morons

>Diamonds
>one of the most common "rare" gems
>lambo
>italian piece of shit, very little notable about their work whether its performance or luxury
>lambo drivers literally die if they crash their car going 60+ because the engine block rips apart and flies forward toward the front of the car smashing anyone inside
>salty
topkek. get some real taste. there are much better ways to show off your "wealth" if you want

Attached: 1516796634186.jpg (300x250, 18K)

>I appreciate the meme value of the lambo tho
this
i wasn't even looking at the man jewelry

Butthole losers sitting it out in Tether missed the bottom. They will be sour and finally guy back in at $7000 hahahaha

love the schizophrenic nature of this board... not

A CHAMPION HAS ARISEN. BULLS ON PARADE, GOLDEN BULLMARKET INCOMING

you clearly didn't comprehend my post because if you had, you'd know that the "showing it off" part is what i consider the lack of taste. i'm getting a a lambo and a ferrari just to drive the fuck out of one on a track, not to drive around town at 35 like a fucking faggot.

Get a ford gt then for a quarter of the price

Just go to the speed strip in vegas and rent one for fuck sake. You will have all the pics you need, with rentable bitches, if you want to go fast.

BTC CBOE FUTURES: 07/18/18 08/15/18 09/01/18

BTC CME FUTURES: 06/29/18 07/27/18 08/01/18 09/28/18

Attached: 1529383197188s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>salty poorfag detected

Says the person who aspires to own a "fast" car that costs more to maintain while parked than will ever recouped by driving it. I guarantee the thing will never see a track day, because you'll realize that if you keep spending 10k on replacement tires every time you put your foot down you'll end up sucking cock in an alley for race gas.

Fuck clout cars lel

Thank god I'm hodler. How the fuck can anyone trade this shit and make money. They are just randomly taking out stops on both sides and fucking with you guys.

damn, I started this thread as a joke, but seems to be an awful lot of angry young poor shitters :P

i like driving. i have the money to spend on driving fast, what the fuck do you care. fucking faggots on here talking shit about everyone else, because they have no idea what they want

brainlet here, how can I leverage this information to my advantage?

Really? Is any move in this market obvious?

i've done that several times. it's awesome and if i don't get enough for a car of my own, i'll continue to do it. i just want to have to my own cars so i can rent the track out myself and go fast witout other retards being in the way

Boomers triggered

Attached: a183e504f503ead1266f4994062305ec.jpg (892x892, 213K)

wtf I have exactly the same memelines

Attached: 12637173921509.png (943x832, 67K)

>he can't read charts
remember, 7k within a week

WEEEEEEEEEE DOWN WE FALL

nice taste in that picture. too bad taking the picture negated all of it

>i have the money to spend on driving fast

Yet you want a computer controlled car that rich fucks buy to look good to their scumbag friends? You could have a much better driving experience for a lower cost. See: quick supra (fun to build if you're into that sort of thing) and a bespoke, purpose built Radical (only 80,000!).

youtube.com/watch?v=rGqOG0V7-Yk

Even the bears like TheMarket Sniper (tm) who was made fun of here has said that BTCUSD can bounce up to overhead resistance again before crashing down. This may be a pump and dump or it can be the beginning of a bull.

USE STOP LOSSES.

I don't have "time" for your shit.

Attached: a55e75cf020f077571cd6ffdd126fdd4.jpg (1079x1064, 231K)

OHHH NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>it's another bart

Attached: jfmsu.png (486x552, 292K)

its cause I bought 100K. you're welcome

He bought?

Attached: DXW3kl9WkAA8c4C.jpg (313x175, 12K)

Based

FUCK YOU BEARS

Attached: B6A95D03-BAD3-44F6-A3E2-D94D5B2C4DA3.png (451x423, 20K)

i don't build cars, although i admire the people who do; i like driving....fast.
> You could have a much better driving experience for a lower cost.
i disagree. the best cars in the world are in formula 1 and they have lots of computers

shit taste in that picture.

We about to get Tyroned! Sheeeit

i'm with you, lambo is trash too though. proper multimillionaire/billionaire drives a toyota

Attached: xxz.jpg (640x403, 31K)

because they're true, user. they're true.

The only true meme line.

Attached: Bitcoin chart.png (1169x1276, 357K)

Please, faggot. You know what this shit means by now. Liquidate shorts, bull trap, then liquidate longs as it drops the floor another 2-3%. FUCK off.

ssssshhhhh, quit telling everyone

I hear they're pretty reliable

fbpb

Attached: 51xhXYAYMSL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (331x499, 48K)

I am in several threads telling people to use trailing stop losses at least until we clear a few green candles on the daily above resistance.

It doesn't matter though, 90% won't listen.

Stupid American date format....

>It doesn't matter though, 90% won't listen.
when the student is ready, the teacher appears

june 29th is today you loose butthole.

that is called a short squeeze and a bulltrap

go buy now, i dare you

yeah yeah this is a suckers rally

should i wait to buy in or what? im not trying to time the market i just want to get pretty close

the meme chart shows the "this is a sucker's rally" part to be the start of the next bullrun of the cycle

holy shjit its beautiful

This didn't age well

Dont forget vice versa is true as well.
>When the master is ready, the student appears.
Double co-incidences of wants all over the place

NIGGA BUY IN AND USE TRAILING STOPS. For fuck sakes if this is a suckers rally you still get gains and if it is to the moon you get gains.

>>When the master is ready, the student appears.
exactly

Attached: 1526334950796.png (644x712, 163K)

Kek

7k will break this weekend you been warned. 10k+ within 2 weeks. Sorry bears you had your time now you btfo.

hahaha. Who would actually do this, I mean they don't seriously expect to make money off of this trade do they?

big money

Stop looking at 1min charts you arent an algo

>Bolster price to a target
>Take profit
>Re-enter at the target level

It will drop, but they will make heavy money

The big deal is that you bought the dip, right?

AHURRR DURRR HURRR

WTF I THOUGHT IT COULD GO DOWN FOREVER IVE BEEN SHORING ALL MONTH GUIUSE WHAT THE FUCK I ACTUALLY LOSE ALL MY TENDIES