THE BOUNCE THAT ENDS THE BEAR MARKET?

pic related

Attached: meme it and dream it.png (2576x1440, 2.64M)

some are speculating that new money is coming in through Coinbase Pro

There's like no volume in this bounce.

yep the spring might be behind us indeed

You guys said this 5 days ago when the exact same thing happened. Do you honestly think we're not going right back down to 5800 within the next few days?

Pretty obvious bull trap, guys are about to get rekt again

5800 is confirmed bottom of the triple bottom. It's bull season boys hope you loaded up.

that's exactly what the wyckoff spring describe, low volume on spring, because low sell pressure and small resistance, go read about it.

let's see if re-test happens now

A dead kitty bounce can't start a bullrun. Dead kitty bounces aren't how bullruns begin.

no resistance, whales are checking sellers

says the bear who just got rekt, the past few days was the bear trap

unironically this is possibly your last chance to accumulate before the golden bull run begins.

Attached: 1517121851800.jpg (749x677, 86K)

Call us after one months of growth. Like how fucking retarded is it even to call for a bull market on a single fucking green candle. Fuck off with that shit

Damn 9999999 newfags lurking right now. Everybody loaded to get their money in the failing ponzi.

accumulation period

how is this a ponzi? this is a new paradigm.

I guess this entire year was just one gigantic bear trap then kek

Agreed this is a sucker's rally

unironically yes

Attached: 1515263085048.jpg (1080x1350, 226K)

>t. small-scale thinker

>let's see if re-test happens now
This spring needs to go upwards of 7500 before it tests 6500, going off this tea leaf reading.

>crypto is a ponzi scheme

Attached: 1514532738009.png (866x900, 94K)

The bear market won't be over until some of these shitcoins are fucking dead. We don't need 25 payment tokens with 100 mil+ valuations. Most of the top 100 are vaporware shitcoins.

It is if you can't manipulate the market.

this is true. once the platform shitcoins are dead, the true value storage and trasnfer coins can thrive.

Just buy low :^)

update me, should i buy in now or what. ive seen 6300 is resistance if we dont break we are still in a downward channel idk wtf to i just want to buy close enough to the bottom

One entity wasted $10,000,000 on Bitcoin. There’s no normie money coming in, there’s no 2017 bull run.

what does this even mean ..

>Everybody loaded to get their money in the failing ponzi.
Did you meant out of the failing ponzi?
>pic related

Attached: usd purchasing power since 1900.jpg (666x479, 68K)