Are you guys larping or retarded? I can't tell...

Are you guys larping or retarded? I can't tell, whenever there's a big green candle you think we found the bottom xD bottom is around 5k fucking retards, they are just slowly bleeding every alts

Attached: bearbear.png (672x424, 638K)

go to sleep. will dump in the next hours.

>bottom is around 5k fucking retards

This makes you a bull compared to the people calling a 2-3k bottom.

Attached: Pepe Doll.jpg (617x606, 80K)

smart people know the cycle

>accumulation
>massive pump
>shills encourage Jow Forums to buy the top
>biz buys
>whales dump
>wojacks ensue

You forgot
>shills engourage retards in Jow Forums to sell the bottom

truth

xD then why don't you short it

Bottom is 4k short term op sama.

Long term btc is headed to 1k but we've still got some delusional bag holders that can't be shaken off for quite some time. We may pump in between these lows but the big players want all the small fries out and they're willing to take some losses until that's accomplished

The bottom is at 3500 unless that level gets broken.

member in the february dip when bears kept telling 3k was the bottom and kept saying and waiting for it during the next months as btc price reached 11k?
fun fact: they're still waiting

Attached: Berriescd_large.jpg (480x343, 12K)

>bitcoin will go under 2013/2014 price

no

>this price is the bottom unless its not

hurrrr

kys along with the other fools

Lmao oh no no no look at this dude.

Trust me, you haven't seen real fud yet. This whole market is gonna get blown the fuck up within a year

nice reasons

>what are mining costs

this is definitely the start guys. i felt it earlier, so it's all good. ok to go all in now.

its possible we will go on a run here for a month or so but it is unlikely that bitcoin will break the 50 week EMA at ~7400. once it is rejected, say hello to another selloff alts included

Yea never take monetary advice from here. The mods are in on the shilling

Attached: 1517789364369.png (381x348, 97K)

if you have an eye for shills and can weed out the crap, Jow Forums provides excellent nuggets of wisdom here and there

biz made me rich, fuck all plebbit fags not understanding biz, fuck them dont spoonfeed them shit.

fucking this

i try to help the common man who seems sincere and isn't a lambo chasing mong

>mining costs
it doesn't work that way

After the 2013 pump, it consolidated all the way back down to the start of the pump. i feel that we might do the same now. Which will put us at 4-3k, i might be wrong, but i guess only time will tell.

from a simple economic and mental standpoint mining costs do play a role in affecting price

>bottom is around 5k fucking retards
Where'd you get your crystal ball, faggot?