Is this good or bad

Attached: 20180630_012044.jpg (1080x1786, 188K)

ENTP here. We're awesome but it would be beneficial to society if we were all gassed.

Couldn't agree more

Learn to actually fix problems instead of just talking about them and you'll do fine
>t. ENTJ

ENTP > ENTJ
INTJ > INTP

Attached: 1449479283389.png (1002x566, 34K)

>polling an anonymous board and expecting accurate results

>majority would lie about being fat 5"7 wizards

fuck off nazi

INFP here. JUST fucking give me a mercy death REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw ISTJ slave cog-in-the-wheel robot by the book passive beta whos autistic and has no charisma

Attached: qwIo4Cz (1).jpg (614x389, 57K)

you're basically just a loud jackass

believe it or not, given no reason to lie, it is actually less effort to just tell the truth

wtf, is the average Jow Forums poster overweight?

>I'm E...
NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: GETOUTGETOUTGETOUT.jpg (900x900, 126K)

ENTP here as well

In my opinion, it blows - but then again it doesn't. Essentially we are the bane of the noitallistic jagoffs that people hate - you know that Adam guy from that corny show Adam Ruins Everything? That's us - it's not all that bad, and it's not all that great. We just need to learn to be more reserved in our opinions.

>online tests call me INTJ
>take actual test from my college
>turns out I'm ENTJ, "Advocator."

What does it mean?

i'd avoid people like you

On the border between ENTP/ENTJ and desu it's pretty good. One of the rarer types.

Guess we are smart boyes that just suck at life unless we luck into powerful positions where we can unfold our genius.

>unfold our genius

Attached: entp-j.png (342x377, 20K)

fucking kekd

i got that too. it is kind of interesting, but i don't think it is anything to take too seriously

ENTP here.

We're moralists with a lack of morality.

We're the creators and we're the big dreamers.

We lack execution (Find an INTJ for this)

But we're the master race elitists motherfuckers. Basically we're awesome.

BMI and weight alone are not a good indication of if you have muscle or not. Should be measured by Body Fat instead

As an INTJ I cant fucking stand the one ENTP I know personally, even tho hes pretty intelligent.

Apparently i'm an INTP

But seriously, anyone who takes these tests are as bad as people who believe in technical analysis or astrology.

Attached: 1513438406716.png (2546x1160, 623K)

Have gotten INTJ every single time I've taken this test over several years

Anyone want to tell me what it means other than just being a "le Mastermind"?

U don't have to stand us. Just carry out our vision and you can end up rich! We're assholes , i agree but remember we only speak radical honesty. It gets us in trouble. You as a INTJ are like the opposite of us. But you need us as we need you.

Tell me

you mainly talk a lot
without saying much
according to my experience

>E
fuckin NORMieeeees

>ENTP reporting in
I took this test some 6 months ago and read the insanely accurate description, and it changed my life. it made me realize I'm all talk and no action, that I rely on my bullshit to get away with doing things half-assedly.
If you're like me, you have no trouble coming up with plans and explaining them to people, but you lack the drive and discipline to get them off the ground. If only I had them, I could actually be the duct tape that bonds normies and autists together into teams that bring cool things to the world. I'm working on that right now.

ISTJ-T

Wish I was more assertive.

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-175512.jpg (936x835, 131K)

ENFP here :3

Haven’t taken a test in years, link?

no it isn't

Don't fall into the personal assessment meme.

Self assessment test are bullshit because they measure how you think you are, not who you actually are.

No need to make an identity, and trap yourself in briggs meyers test.

haha youre just a cog in the machine

>INTJ
enjoy your literal autism
ps: mbti is a fucking meme
>t. ENTP

Attached: 1504397783498.jpg (600x800, 100K)

You're gonna make it.

>t. ENTJ

Former INTP here. Ever since I became an ENTP, I've been raking in the shekels.

ENTP here, this is accurate.

ISTP here

I don't give a fuck

is anyone who believes in those personality tests over 20? explain yourself. i can't wrap my head around the idea of a grown man fixated on acronyms to define his personality. it's such a teenage girl thing to do

INTJ cancer here, brah
life on EZ mode
hope you're crushing out there
we're all gonna make it, brah
(only really if you have high IQ)

the only reason this particular test has stuck around is because it accurately describes the people who use it
>acronyms define his personality
You have the cause and effect reversed there

Well every adult has a set pattern in the way they operate from day to day. Teens are too young for Myers–Briggs tests to be accurate because they're not full developed.

WTF is an INTP who are they , who am I ?

>t. not INTJ

100 and 42 MOTHER FUCKING percent

Attached: giphy_s.gif (500x242, 83K)

Take this zoomer horoscope to Jow Forums for fucks sake.

most people here would be INTJ

anyone who says they are E are larpers

E = Normalfag

Sup INFP bro
Pic related is how I feel

Attached: 142634.jpg (480x411, 29K)

it might have something to do with your greentext having a completely different meaning than what was said
spend less time on personality tests and more time on basic grammar, user. reading comprehension pays dividends thorough your entire life

literally no INTPs ?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 61K)

I'm with you fren

Suck it fags

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-195918.png (1440x2880, 190K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-200046.png (1440x2880, 237K)

MY LITTLE MUFFIN

chad ENFP here. i like having all you tj's around to do the shit that's too tedious for me to bother with after winning constantly. thanks bros.

wow, another one on Jow Forums. i thought i was the only one

Hello frens

Attached: 1530229690892.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Jow Forums is a magnet for certain personality types and all the personalities are rare (relatively speaking)

t. ENTJ

>all are rare
imagine being this retarded

*All the personality types that end up staying here are rare personality types

ah, yes. thanks for the clarification. i retract my previous insult

This. INFJ masterrace here too. ENTPs are pretty cool too since they have similar functions, just in a different order

Attached: 1510502016461.jpg (645x706, 127K)

F over T is sign of a faggot

T is for virgin

sauce me this quiz pls boys

www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

thanks user

Attached: 1526570658122.jpg (904x735, 78K)

INTJ here

I'm very successful and good at a lot of things but I'm absolutely awful at having deep relationships with people; I lose interest so quickly in girls and other people

Does anyone else experience this?

>INFJ

hello 1% fren, how many voices do u have in ur head? i have 3

Attached: 1522081515201.jpg (208x206, 41K)

I'm the same, though I have found two older friends who understand that I'm a reclusive type.
If you want to get closer with people you've gotta stop being so judgemental of everything (which is damn hard)

ENTP MASTER RACE

Attached: Untitled4.png (1035x655, 897K)

Can confirm

No worries, brother

cope

>opinions
You mean facts.
We'll never make it.

ENTP

If any of us here are leftists please gas yourself
kthx

Just to drive the point home.

Tbh my favorite part of Jow Forums is the INTJs, except for when they can't handle the bants

Attached: Untitled.png (1634x926, 112K)

Entp here
Things could be better

Attached: 1524296331499.png (1200x600, 195K)

>leftist
he thinks there are different sides

The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”.

>leftist ENTP

I seriously hope none of our brothers and sisters are stupid enough to fall for that.

I've ran into several liberal leaning 'im so smart and above it all' entps but no lefties yet

Attached: 438x639.png.16d9889a99af4b2299915714837fdeaa.large.png (438x639, 275K)

>'im so smart and above it all' entps
clearly not

well, that's what they thought about themselves

Attached: 1509220536951.png (335x323, 231K)

>Believes in static personality types based on jungian archetypes in 2018
Not gonna make it. Personalities are reaction norms to different contexts.

whoooooooooooooooooooosh

ENTP are good enough but you are losing so much time and opportunities because you are talking to much. In a nutshell you need to action > blabla

ENTJ here.

Attached: ENTJ_REX.jpg (952x898, 170K)

>believes that the dumbed down population of 2018 have dynamic personalities

wew lad

Stop typing in cryptic half sentences then

Attached: 1496273179608.jpg (480x505, 36K)

>so smart above it all
>still picking sides
>obviously not
how is this hard to understand? i thought the Ts were supposed to be "smart"

We hate the way you guys shallowly understand the world but insist upon discussing it anyway.

respectfully. Intps

>shallowly understand the world
that explains it

None, but I think I might've been goin crazy for a bit. And when I'm in a sleepy state my mind seems like it does its own things at times >_>

Haha this is me. I make "new friends" all the time, just to "loose them" a few weeks/months later due to me saying something about muslims or feminism. Fortunately next "frens batch" usually comes along quicker than previous ones get butthurt.
Has worked well until now, I'm a bit unsecure how it's gonna turn out later on when I get to boomer age and people doesn't want new frens anymore tho

ENFJ masterrace